T.H.R.E.A.T. or D.A.T.E?

ஓMy Foreign Affairஓ - completed -
It was morning already, Junsu was sleeping in his dorm, jaejoong kept knocking the door for a while but he did not open, he needed time alone and a while later jaejoong seemed to understand so he left him alone to get some rest and even demanded two of his body guards to stand outside forbidding anyone to annoy the boy as he rested and Junsu was very thankful for his hyung right now, he decided to skip college today, he did not have the power to face anyone, laying now in his warm bed Junsu sighed, hearing a soft knock on the door Junsu tensed up but relaxed when he heard the soft familiar voice:' Su~ I brought breakfast, I'm running late so I will leave it here for you, you rest today and we will talk later, when you are ready'

Smiling softly Junsu waited a few minutes before he opened the door and a bodyguard handed him the breakfast tray, entering the dorm he closed the door and sat to the desk eating slowly, he did not fell like eating but still it was a must, he did not want to fall sick so he had to eat…

==========
With Jaejoong:
==========

========
Jae's POV:
========

I was walking to class, still worried about Junsu I did not focus much where I was going, I felt my body bump into someone so looking up I could not believe this, I was the jerk again but wait, why was he wearing makeup, someone beat him up? Haha good for them!!

Looking at the jerk I remembered, I did not pay him for yesterday so at once before he could say anything or react my fist found its way to his cheek:' that is for yesterday you bastered!'

'AAHHH!!!' he fell on the ground making me smirk happily

'YAH!! YOU…' he was about to start yelling again but I was not going to allow him, if he started it I will kick his today!!

'You…' he stood up looking at me:' you will come with me on a date now!!'

What the hell is wrong with him? Is he a freak? I told him no already! I told him I hate him! still he dares to ask me again

'You will come with me or I will go attack that jerk who broke my hyung's heart, I will kidnap him and kick the hell out of him before allowing my hyung to him over and over again!' threatened yunho

Wide eyes I could not believe this, this jerk could so do this and then su will suffer more than he already is suffering, I can't allow this, I can't even if I had to do some sacrifices

'Fine… I will go' looking down I just wanted to kick the hell out of him and make him suffer but I had to act cool now, for Junsu's sake :' but just this once, and we will be back when I say I want to'

'Fine, I accept this now come' at once he pulled me by my wrist making me drop my books as he not caring pulled me to the parking lot, pulling me toward his car and released me.

I stood there waiting for him to open the door for me at least but he left me and entered the car, I did not, I stood there waiting

'YAH! GET INTO THE CAR ALREADY!!' he got out and yelled, that idiot jerk does not even know he should open the door for me!!!

'YOU SHOULD OPEN THE DOOR FOR ME YOU JERK!!' I yelled at him, opening the door by myself I entered the car as he blankly blinked and got in the driver seat, looking at me like an idiot he asked the most stupid question ever:' why should I open the door for you? Don't you know how to open it?'

Taking a deep breath I tried to calm down, HOW IDIOT CAN HE BE??? OH MY GOD I WILL SO END THIS DATE IN LESS THAN AN HOUR!!!!

'Just drive!!! Or I swear I will go out now and…'

'No I will drive!!' and without a word the jerk drove away while I looked outside the window, not wanting to even face him…

Half an hour passed before the jerk parked the car, looking around I frowned I did not know this place; I was not going to go with him to a place I don't know!! Hell he better keep his distance

Knock… knock…

Startled I jumped up a little, the jerk was knocking on the window next to me right now frowning so sighing I looked at him yelling:' YAH JERK! WHERE ARE WE?'

'Come on, if you did not like it we will leave!!'

Eyeing the jerk I sighed, if he tried anything wrong I will kick him, I will kick the crap out of him this time!! I will break his bones one by one enjoying the cracking sound mixing with his yells as I skin him alive!

Opening the door I walked out of the car as he pulled me by the wrist again into the building, never before was I here so I don't know what is it here maybe a pool by the look of stuff around…

WAIT!!!

A pool? That idiot brought me to a pool for a date? What the hell is he thinking about? Is he really this idiotic or is he doing it on purpose to make me angry? Whatever it is I just know this will be the worst date EVER!!!

Walking into the place I heard some noises, animal noises so standing still I did not move, what was in there?

'Come on, we must change first, there is a swimming short in the changmin room so go change' the jerk pushed me into the changmin room

'I WON'T CHANGE YOU JERK!!' I yelled fighting against him, there must be a trick or something he wanted to film me ? To blackmail me with it? To me? What the hell did he want?

'Please just change!! I won't do anything, I will go change too so just do it'

Watching him go to the other changmin room across the hall I frowned, what was all this weird date about? Bringing me to a pool? Spa? Hell does not he know I'm sick of all these places already?

Deciding to go on with this date and see what he got I went into the changmin room, there was this new cool white and black swimming shorts waiting for me so changmin into it I walked out, he was already done, wearing a red swimming shorts he smiled at me:' let's go'

Again the jerk pulled me outside the hall, we walked for about five minutes with him pulling me, all I could do was look at his body and walk behind him, he had a fit body, there was muscles on that chest and even a six packs, I never was able to grow muscles, no matter how hard I practice I could not do it and it always got on my nerves! But if it was not him, if he was not a jerk I would have admitted it, he looked nice…. NNOOOOOOO!!! Don't even think about it Kim Jaejoong!!! He is your sworn enemy!!

Opening a big glass gates the jerk pulled me in, my eyes widened at once, there was this HUGE pool, but the shocking thing was what was inside the pool, there was two living DOLPHINS in the pool swimming happily and playing together

'You like it?' smiled the jerk whispering now:' I know you always wanted to swim with dolphins; I rented them for today, I rented the whole place for today… so we could swim with the dolphin as you want'

He knew I wanted to swim with dolphins? How did he know that? Oh my god how could he… but look at those adorable dolphins, they are so cute… god look at them, I just want to jump in the water with them

'Go ahead'

Walking to the pool slowly I smiled, should I enter? What if they bite me? Oh god, why is my heart beating so fast?

Suddenly out of the nowhere I felt a pair of hand swap me off my feets, the jerk no doubt carried me bridal style and jumped into the cold pool, the water was FREEZING!!!

'AAHHHH…YOU JERK …IT'S FREEZIN…WWAAA!!!' the smaller dolphin swam underneath me suddenly and as I touched his rubber like skin I jumped a little, sadly I landed in the jerks arms!

'They won't bite, here try' holding onto my hand the jerk slowly made me pat the dolphin, it felt nice, I could not help but smile, maybe he is not that jerk…NO WAY!! The is the world's biggest jerk ever!!

Slowly I got used to the dolphins, swimming more freely now and patting them, they were doing all kind of tricks, I even held on them softly as we swam together, hours passed without noticing, I was busy playing and swimming with the dolphins, the jerk was too, I could feel him eyeing me all the time, sometimes I looked back at him frowning too wanting to tell him to look elsewhere but every time I saw him, half , wet and inches away from me my heart started to beat like crazy so eventually I decided it's better to ignore him and keep on playing with the ball, I was tossing it to the dolphin and he was tossing it back to me, I had a lot of fun while he swam with the other dolphin

'Sir, lunch is ready' a chef walked to the pool's edge and bowed

'We are coming'

The jerk swam back to me and pulled me away, getting out of the pool I frowned:' yah! Why did you ruin my game! I was about to win'

'First, you were losing to a dolphin. Second, you can't stay in water all day or you will get a cramp. Third, it's lunch time'

'Lunch time?' I blinked, what is he talking about?

'It's three p.m. already Jae, I did not want to bother you, you looked so…err…cute so I let you play, but now we must eat lunch, the dolphins must rest too so let's go change first'

Frowning I walked out of the pool's hall, I wanted to stay and play more but for once the jerk was right, I was tired already so heading to the showers I looked around:' how I know you won't peek?'

'I will shower in there' he pointed at the shower across the room and I nodded, I took a really quick shower before I got dressed and walked out, he was waiting

'Let's go' and again he dragged me with him to the back yard, there between the red rises bushes were a nice table for two set with a delicious lunch, I was too hungry to argue so I ate everything without a word, after lunch I was feeling sleepy, I could not help it, my eyes were closing by their own

'Come, I will drive back, you can sleep in the car' and again he pulled me out to the car, as I sat down I closed my eyes for a minute… just a minute…

'Jae… err… we reached… wake up…' I could hear someone rocking me softly so lazily I opened my eyes, he was too close to me, about two inches away so with a reflex I hit him away kicking him to the other door

'YAH! WHAT WAS THAT FOR??' he frowned yelling

'YOU WERE TOO CLOSE YOU PREVERT!!'

'We reached, you slept all the way'

'Oh' I felt the awkwardness between us so I just wanted to run to my dorm and sleep, resting a little

'So…' he was about to speak so I cut him off

'I'm tired I wanna go and sleep' and with that I ran away to my dorm

=================
End of Jaejoong's POV
=================

Standing next to his car smirking and watching jaejoong run away yunho saw the F4 coming to him

'So how was your date man?'

'You ruined it did not you?'

'Hyung where did you go?'

Proudly with a smirk on his face yunho told them everything, when he finished kibum widened his eyes:' omo so you did good!'

'Yea nice work' nodded leeteuk

Changmin however was frowning

'What is it min?' kibum hugged his lover

'I want to swim with dolphins too!!! Bummie I hate you!! You never took me to places like that!!' changmin ran away and kibum ran after him leaving a chuckling yunho and leeteuk…

_________________________________

comments are loved