Rotten Eggs and Toilet Paper

The Nerd {Discontinued}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GUYS IM SORRY!
I'm stuck at a temple right now and their internet is low,so it took me a while for it to save and upload.DOUBLE UPDATE!

Listen to-Geeks~Officially missing you
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nari-You pov

Today I have school,then I realized I have for a year!Uggghhh!!Good thing nobody saw what happened yesterday.

I did my morning routine and wore the school uniform.It is black and white with gold specks.The girls can wear skinny jeans that they give you or the school skirt,and black shirt tucked in with blazer.I wore the skinny jeans and the blazer with the shirt.It better than a skirt.

I hope today the queenkas dont bully me this year,HA!They always do,but I don't fight back unless it gets REALLY bad.

I did light makeup,and not like those queen es with their wig and fake nails and tons,tons,and tons of makeup.

I grabbed my backpack and went downstairs to eat with the fam.

I was greeted by the smell of eggs and ham.I immediately went to the table.

"Woah slow down!"Jun.Ksaid reading the newspaper.He looked liked a old grandpa reading the newspaper.Mom was eating while checking the iPad,which we can only do it in the morning because at dinner we drop everything and eat/talk.My bro was watching t.v while eating.2PM was watching with him.
We may look like a ordinary family,but we're much more than that,a lot more.

"Can't,don't want to be late."I said slurping down my apple juice."Plus the Devils are coming in 5 minutes."I said and gave my mom,dad,and bro kisses and goodbyes.They still don't know what happened yesterday,I didn't want to tell them because I don't want them to worry about me.

"Ayy!"Amber greeted me with the other girls.

"Ayyyy!"I greeted back.

"I can't believe that drama started already."Sunhwa said faking a tear.
"Shut up."Jieun said jokingly.

We all got in Sunhwa and Amber cars and go to hell.

When we got there,we was greeted by girls swooning over EXO.Whats so great about them.Rejecting girls then next thing you see the lay with their hearts.Amber said that their werewovles and I know because I can read them.

"Let's just go."I said gritting me teeth and went inside the school  with the Devils behind me."Let's avoid them like we always do and dot. Let them get to you."Vic umma said in Chinese and we parted our ways.

I immediately went to my locker and dropped my stuff and got some stuff and went it class.

I didn't pay attention and looked out the window mindlessly.

I kept thinking about the day that I fainted and got into Exo house.Then....

RIIINNNGGG!!

I went to my next class,which is Science.

I went inside the classroom and there it happened.

A bucket of rotten eggs and toilet paper rained down on me.I remained calm but I was do angry inside.I saw the student surround me and laughed while the queenkas was cackling.My eyes turn crimson red.

Amber saw what happened and helped me out glaring at the students.She knew I would explode.

The queenkas came closer to us.And got near my ear.

"Never mess with us.Because we would make your life miserable and also your crappy friends.Stay away form us and Exo or you will get it."Tiffany and Seo Hyun whispered.

In the corner of my eyes I saw Taeyeon stood there like she didn't know what to do.I knew she didn't want this to happen because she's the only good person and witch out of SNSD.They don't know that the Kingkas are werewolves and that the devils are magical creatures to,HA!Their so clueless,but Taeyeon know and kept the secret.(Pretend that Tiffany is the leader)

I stood there while Amber was glaring at the queenkas.The Devis know that Taeyeon is a good witch to.

I knew this is going to happen someway or another.

Then the Kingkas came in and saw the mess.

They looked at me shocked,while I was standing there calm and angry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sehun Pov

I woke up to a bright and shinning morning.I thought about how Nari will talk to us about matting.

I got dressed in the schools uniform and went downstairs to meet the other members.

"Yo!How ya doing Bro!"Chanyeol said in broken English.

"Will you stop speaking that.You sound like struggling to speak their first language."Baekhyun sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter