Taking Care of him

The Nerd {Discontinued}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys back with another chapter!!!As I said I've been having these dreams about Sehun and about this story and thought I should write them down here!

Listen to-Geeks~Officially Missing You
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sehun Pov

Here I am sick over her maybe rejection.They said I could die but I didn't care enough.

The hyungs went somewhere leaving somebody here sick and almost about to DIE!

I can't do anything except for thinking about Nari.Thought about the way her long black hair cascades down to her waist.How her big glossy,sparkling eyes shine.How they change color.How she is a Phoenix.

Next thing I knew I smell her scent.Weird she would never come here.Later I fell into slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nari-You Pov

I hesitated to go inside even thought all of them are inside and I'm the only one outside.

I meekly came inside and looked around.Everything was clean and tide,I thought they were messy.

They told me that Sehun's room is the last door on the right.I went up the stairs and go to the door on the right.I starred at the door.

I wanted myself to back out of this,but again my Phoenix argued with me.

*Open it*
*I don't wanna,what if it's weird or awkward*
*Its already awkward and weird*
*I still don't want to*
*I don't care you have to!*
*Fine!Meanie*

I open the door slowly and went inside like he is about to pounce on me.

I went up to him and saw him asleep.He looked so innocent so hurt.So sad.He looked like he hadn't eaten for days or even weeks.

I slowly reached my hand up to his forehead to see how hot he is,when suddenly halfway up to his forehead his hand reached up to to grab my wrist.I froze and looked at him.

"Why are you here?"He asked me in a hoarse voice.

"To take care of you at least."I said boldly.
"Why."He asked.

"Do you want me to help you or not."I asked annoyed.He instantly shakes his head side to side.

He let go of my wrist and I resumed to touch his forehead.

"Aish!"I winced and took my hand off  his head.
"What?"He also me closing his eyes.
"Your like freakin burning up!"I said.
"So.Not like you care."He said.
I scoffed."If I didn't care,why am I here?I didn't want you to die,even though I hate you."I said to him muttering the last part,and just a bit I saw him smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter