Gifts+Powers

The Nerd {Discontinued}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Nerd is back!

Listen To-Hyuna-Red
_________________________________
Suddenly D.O called from the kitchen that the lunch or dinner was ready and everyone came bustling into the kitchen.Surprisingly they all fit on the large table.Taeyeon came also sonce basically her y friends dumped her.

The whole table was filled with all kinda of food and plates.All of the drooled over them.Mark was a innocent bystander watching them,he felt kinds scared on how they looked at the food even his sister.

When he took out a piece of kimbap they all started to grab all kinds on food and putting it in their plates.

Krystal and and Nari were sitting beside Mark making his plate full of food.It was even taller than him.

After they were done,they sat down in the large living room.Chanyeol and Sulli were washing the dishes,feel bad for them.After 20 minutes of washing and drying Chanyeol and Sulli came out of the kitchen and sat down with the rest.They all got their presents out and sat in the circle.Mark sat beside Sehun and Nari.

They started to pass clockwise,but skipped Make since they have something else presented to him.After 30 timed passing around the got their presents.

Chanyeol opened his first.His eyes looked like it was about to bulge out."A watch!Cool!"Chanyeol put it on immediately."Who is this?"

Sulli meekly raised her hand up with a large smile.They high fived and suddenly their eyes turned gold.

"OOOOHHHHH!!~"The rest howled as Chanyeol hugged Sulli.

"I've mated with a mermaid!!Woohoo~"Chanyeol yelled making everybody laugh.Nari gave him a take-care-of-her glare making him nod immediately.

It was Luhan's turn next,he unwrapped the presents to see limited edition blue Beats headphones."Who got me this?"

Jieun raised her hand and he instantly gave her a kiss on the cheek making the people cringe.Next was Victoria.She squealed and took it out.It was a a snapback hat with the words 'DAEBAK' on it.She put it on and fit perfectly.Tao raised his hand with a creepy smile as Victoria hugged him.

"Dude it suits you!"Amber raised her hands up in the air.

"What is this?How did the couples get to have each other?"Baekhyun pouted as Taeyeon gave him a nod of meaning.

Next was Kris.With his original pocket face he opened the present to come face to face with a magic trick box.

"Thank you."He simply said.Chen looked offended.

"From now on you are dead to me."Chen said and dramatically flipped his non-existent long hair.Mark was laughing the whole time he was watching them.

After all of that a the presents were opened.Jieun got a mani pedi kit from Krystal,Chen got a pair of sneakers from Baekhyun.Sulli got a pair of earrings with matching necklace from Amber.Amber got a long red wing(weird) from Kris.Krystal got a pair of fashionable sunglasses that has night vision from Kai(which he grunted),Kai got the new Nintendo gadget from Krystal.Sunhwa got a whole outfit from Luna(which is actually considering the outfit is a girl's),Luna got five panda plushes which she loved,Hyoseong got a real bow-and-arrow from Hana,Hana got a box of candy lots of candy from Hyoseong,Suho got a phone cover from Nari,Sehun got bubble tea in a bag from Suho,and Nari got lots of rings.

Mark envied them for a bit before Suho spoke out.

"How about we show our powers to Mark as a gift?"Suho said and looked at Mark to see h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter