Uhh oh

The Nerd {Discontinued}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for no updating that much!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your pov

I was walking to my house when a car came up to me.

*What the hell*

I know it might be a mafia group that's bad and wants to ruin my family and friends.Thats why I always keep my guard up,and so do my family and friends.It has already happened 10 times to me since I was 5.We fight to defend ourselves,Becuase we didn't want the world to know about us.I am a Phoenix along with my little brother,Mark.My older brother was killed by evil witches and vampires.He was a werewolf.My dad is a good mafia leader meaning he has no interest in power only keeping our country safe,but the other mafias only want power.He is a vampire and met my mother who is a Phoenix.They made me and Mark attend mixed martial arts classes to defend ourselves when they are not there.We didn't mind because we love to fight.It made our stress out.Mark is little bit experience than me,but better then any male guy.He is still a great fighter even though he is 5.He always knew he was a Phoenix and the bad guys were comin after us,but he is the best little brother ever like my older brother.The Devils were always on my side,they are family to my family.We are a whole.The devils weren't normal to,they are supernatural to.All of our parents were friends or more like brothers and sisters,but they are not.They learned how to defend themselves too.We are always ready for any thing.

Six guys came our for the car and surrounded me.They look like someone I know,but that can't be true. 

*You guys want to go!LETS DO THIS!I've been waiting to let out stress!*I thought.

I thought they we're in a mafia group,but I was wrong.

I wasn't scared,I was calm.

"We'll what do we have here."One of the guys said.

He took out a knife and played around with it on his hand.

"What should we do with you?"He said and smirked.

Me?I remained calm.

He put the knife on the tip of my chin making me look at him.

"I don't know."I said monotone.

He looked stunned for a minute,but then he guided the knife on my curves down to my waist.

Before he made any moves I kicked his crotch and kicked his face making him fall got he ground with a SPLAT!

I turned over the two boys holding my hands and rolled them over making a back flip to the ground.

I wushu end the rest of the boys,which made them bruised and unconscious.But what I'd didn't know is that one was not.

Earning groans and screams from them.

"BONEY!"I froze when I heard that.I turned back to the voice and it turned out to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter