First Day of School

The Nerd {Discontinued}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Blue-English They don't use mandarin as much Korean-Regular 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your/Nari Pov

House^^^^^

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"UGGHHH!"I woke up feeling refreshed and somewhat happy.

"NARI!!WAKE UP!TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL YOU DON'T WANT TO BE LATE!"Umma yelled from downstairs.

"OKAY!I'M UP!!"I got up and made my bed.I went to the bathroom to take a shower,brush my teeth,wash my face,and then finally did my light makeup.

I went out the bathroom and called The Devils first to meet at my house outside.I just realized its my second year in Seoul Arts High.

I picked out my outfit besides my uniform,because since it's the first day we don't have to wear uniform!

I picked this outfit.

  

I gave my hair soft waves.I put on my nerd glasses and grabbed my backpack.

 

Then went downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Nari you look beautiful today!"Umma cooed while putting strawberry pancakes on my plate.

"Thanks umma!Wow this is DAEBAK!You are a good cook umma!"I said while stuffing my face.

"Nari you want me to drive you to school today?"Appa asked me.

I shamed my head,"No thank you!I going to school with The Devils!"I replied back.My parents knew who The Devils are because I met them in middle school.

"Noona!Guess what!"Mark asked me across the table."What?!"I replied,I already know he's going to preschool for the first time today."I'M GOING TO PRESCHOOL TODAY LIKE YOU!""Chinja!DAEBAK!!I'M SO HAPPY!!"I showed him my eye smile and hugged him tightly."Noona,y-your h-hugging m-me to TIGHT!"Mark said and I let him go before he faint."Mian Mark-ah"I said to him still smiling."It's okay noona!"He said to me and smiled,showing me his eye smile.

I heard a knock at yee door and knew it was The Devils."Umma!Appa!Mark-ah!!I GOTTA GO BYE!"

"BYE!"They all said.

I put on my white converse that had pockets in them,DAEBAK!I grabbed my pink hover board with me since I'd didn't want to ride the car with them. I went out and saw them by Ambers's red sports car with the top down.I saw Jieun,Sulli,Victoria,and Sunhwa with hover boards.Looks like they didn't want to take the car too.

"HEY NARI!LOOK CUTE!!"They all yelled at me.

"YO!!WUSSUP NARI!"Amber yelled at me when I was walking towards them.

"YOO!WUSSUP AMBER!!WHAT UP DEVILS!Yall look hot!"I yelled back at Amber and The Devils.

"Nari-ah,why do you always wear those nerd glasses?!I mean you look prettier without them."Vic umma said to me and they all nodded.

I sighed,"Vic umma,you know!Its to keep my identity.Plus you guys have you signature things to keep you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter