Chapter 3

The Nerd {Discontinued}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Blue-English,Regular-Korean,MIAN if I don't use the other languges.MIAN for updating late.

____________________________________________

EXO Pov

Went out fo the cantten and went to a safer place.

'STUPID,LOOK WHAT YOU DID!'D.O yelled to Sehun.

Sehun was to focused to what you said.I didn't mean to tell you that your brother is dead.

"We all have to apolagize to her and The Devils."Suho said and we all nodded.

Just then we saw you running to a warehouse with The Devils following behind.We decided to follow you guys.

You were crying with your friends and it kinda bothered us seeing you guys like this.

_____________________________________________

Nari/your Pov

I went in and got down on my knees ande started crying.The Devils were seeing this and immedietly hugged you.

"HOW DARE HE SAY THAT!'Amber said while punching the punching bag.

Vic umma and Sunhwa uniie made porraiges for us when we stopped crying.

'He was the best oppa ever.He helped me with everything,helped us."I started and they all nodded.They were like a brother to them too.

"He died in a car crash when he was getting home from work.He said that he'll take me to amusement park with you guys.It's all my fault!I shouldn't have told him to hurry!"I said while crying.

'Its not your fault.Its no ones."Sulli said to me and we all nodded.

We all calmed down.We went back to school because we didnt want to miss class.CRAZY RIGHT!!Well we didnt want to miss on the first day,because they would give us detention for a week.

We saw EXO,but we ignored them.

It was finally end of the school day.

The Devils and I went to Amber's house

"HELLO MR.LIU AND MRS.LIU!"We all greeteed Amber's parents.

"Hey girls!"Mr and Mrs.Liu said to us while watching their tv.

We all went to her room and sat right down on her huge couch.We put our bags down on the ground.

"Sooo.......What are we going to do about them?"Jieun said.

"I don't know....were not going to anything."I said and they all were shocked.

"I mean I know i would beat them,but I don't want it to ruien my reputation,let alone your.I'll become the nerd again.I wonder how everyone would react when we come to school tomorrow."I reseme and they all nodded.

"I DON'T WANT TO SEE THEM!'Sunhwa and Krystal yelled which made us all shocked.

"We all don't either,but we have to because of school.Lets just ignore them."Hyoseong said and we all noddeed again.

"Guys I have to go,bye"I said getting my things.

"Me too."Hana and Luna said.We said our goodbyes and went out.

"Wow,great day!"Hana said sarcastically,we l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter