Lunch

The Nerd {Discontinued}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Blue-Engish Regular-Korean Don't use the other languages-Sorry,MIAN 

BE WARNED YOU WILL PROBABLY CRY!LISTEN TO TAEYANG-EYES NOSE LIPS WHILE READING THIS!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sehun Pov-Back to the fight 

Tifany was hanging on to me.

I can't believe she said those things.For a nerd she speaks her mind,WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!

I decided to speak up,she doesn't scare me.HA,like she can fight.

"Fine,like I want to be seen with you s!"I shouted at them and my gang laughed.

After I said that I was proud.She stand in her position like she can fight.

She kicked me in my stomachs and shin.Then she kicked me in my crotch.She said some things to me that didn't make sense,since I was in pain!

I was on there almost about to cry.

She went over to Suho and and Amber gave her a wushu stick.She wushued Suho away.Even Tao was scared of her.They went to fight her,but her "gang" started fighting to.

They finished beating us up and left us on the ground.

"!"I said as I got up.

I helped out everyone get up.We went to the nurse since they beat us a little bit hard.

We were groaning as we walked to the nurses office.

"OH MY GOD!WHAT HAPPEND!DID YOU GUYS GET IN A FIGHT!"The nurse yelled at us.

"You could say that.UGGGHH"Suho and Kris spoke and they both fell to the ground hugging themselves.

The nurse shakes he head,but helped us anyway.

We missed most of our classes and it was lunch,on our first day.UGGHHH!!!

STUPID DEVILS!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your/Nari Pov

I didn't pay much attention in history class,because I I already learned it.I kept spacing out.

"Hey,you okay?Even tho we learned this your spacing out."Jieun whispered and I nodded my head.

"Miss Nari,I see you are not paying attention.Answer this then."The professor said to me,making me stop daydreaming about GOT7.DAMN TEACHER YOU GOTTA DO THAT!

"Abraham Lincoln and George Washington."I said and they professor nodded while the class cheered.

FINALLY LUNCH!!TIME TO MEET WITH MY BABES!!

I walked out with Jieun and Luna and saw The Devils coming our way.

"Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter