He could Die!

The Nerd {Discontinued}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Here with another update,I'm currently been dreaming about a Sehun and what's would happen next in this story.

Listen to-G-Dragon~Today
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Narrators Pov

Exo eventually carried Sehun to their house,Sehun who is a statue.The Devils went to the rest of their classes because they couldn't bother Nari.It would make her more worse then she is.

Meanwhile Nari is crying her eyes out and thinking about how Sehun is her mate.

In school Nari didn't go it school and Sehun didn't either.Nari's parents are worried about her,but they know she can get through it.They didn't want to add fire to her burning flame.2PM had to go back but will come back since they had something urgent to do.

Sehun wouldn't eat or do anything,just lay in his bed with his eyes closed.The only thing he is out of his bedroom is to shower.Exo is very worried about Sehun and Devils worried about Nari.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nari-You Pov

I can't get through what he said about mate with me inside my head.

I was watching t.v,but that didn't help.
My parents are going on a trip while Mark is sleeping over at a friends house.I was so bored,my brain hurts from all the thoughts.

I heard the door bell ring,wondering who could be I cautiously looked out the peephole.I saw The Devils and EXO,but not Sehun,*good*.

I didn't want it open the door,but my inner Phoenix said so.

*Open it*
*But I d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter