Chapter 6

Love is Blind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

“Hi Minnie! How was school?” Heechul asked the boy who was just dropped off by Junsu. Changmin simply shrugged his shoulders and proceeded to sit on the beanbag in the large, bright room of Heechul’s clinic.

A month ago, Heechul took up Changmin’s case. But the 4 year old hasn’t spoken a word yet. Heechul, however found out the reason why Changmin had shut down his voice, a reason Heechul is afraid to disclose to Jaejoong because it may drive her over the edge and Heechul doesn’t won’t allow that to happen to her friend.

Heechul had started of Changmin with his favourite hobby, drawing. It wasn’t exceptional, but quite matured for a child his age. The child was good and obviously inherited his mother’s artistic talent, and from what little Heechul knows, his father’s intelligence. Though, that intelligence failed when it came to that man’s and Jaejoong’s relationship, Heechul believed. Anyhow, Changmin was urged to draw what he couldn’t tell to anyone, promising utmost confidentiality, and Changmin drew his feelings.

The first time, he drew a female figure with black hair and red lips, with massive tears in her eyes that was flooding the room. In the side of the page, there was a wall and a small being that sat beside it. The next day, Heechul visited Yoochun and Junsu under the pretext of dropping off Changmin and made the excuse that she felt lonely since Siwon was working and wanted to spend the night with friends. She stayed in Jaejoong’s apartment and that night found out that Jaejoong only allows herself to cry out her heart at night when she thinks Changmin is asleep. Changmin however, is awake and sitting outside the closed door of Jaejoong’s bedroom for two hours till she stops and returns to his bed after he knows his mother has cried herself to sleep. Jaejoong doesn’t know and Changmin doesn’t want her to know.

For the next few days, Changmin drew all sorts of random things then came the day when Changmin came back from school after Parents Day. Changmin drew small humans in between two bigger humans, one was obviously female and the other male. In the corner, he drew himself, Heechul knew because the boy in the picture had the same Pokémon motif Changmin was wearing. This boy was the only one holding hands with a lady similar to his representation of Jaejoong, but this time with a smile and one little tear.

It was obv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter