Chapter 14a

Love is Blind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I had to update before I mix up any more assignments with the story. I'm sorry if it's not that good because I had so much college work to do, I forgot the original plot. I mixed my feature article with the chapter and only realised after I printed out the copy. Thank goodness I didnt submit it wothout reading.

Hope you guys like it and please support db5k_cutie's new story 'Child's love'. I'm helping her write it.

Please comment, we appreciate it^^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 14

Siwon was facing the camera and smiling.

“so you wanna tell us what we’re doing today?” a voice behind the camera asked.

“we’re supposed to be celebrating Heechul’s birthday, but…” Siwon points at something outside the camera’s range and the camera swiftly to moves in that direction, “it’s now Minnie’s first rain.”

The camera is now focused on little Changmin. Going by the date on the corner of the screen, one could tell he was a little under 2 years here. He was bouncing and jiggling in excitement, while his mother was trying to keep him still so she could slip on his raincoat.

“seriously! The first time he sees rain and you’re putting him in a Hello Kitty raincoat!” the person holding the camera, now recognisable as Yoochun exclaims making Jaejoong pout.

“be grateful it’s yellow.” Junsu came in the view holding an umbrella.

“yeah, she nearly got the pink one!” the camera whirls to Heechul sitting on the couch, and everyone laughs at Jaejoong’s expense. But the little guy was already running out to the backyard and the camera follows.

Changmin is too exultant for words to be experiencing his first rain shower. He is wriggling his hips like there’s an invisible hula hoop turning on them and his hands waved in the air, all the while happy squeals escaping his lips.

“are you enjoying yourself Minnie?” Siwon asked.

The boy looks at his uncle and gave him a wide smile showing his 4 teeth as his aunty Junsu struggles to fix the cap of the raincoat with one hand and hold the umbrella with the other. The happy moment is broken all too abruptly when the loud roar of thunder echoes and lightning cracks effectively scaring the poor boy to whom all this is new and he scampers out of Junsu’s reach an inside the house, where his mother stood and snuggled into her arms. The last thing one hears is Changmin’s fretful whimpering before the video ends.

Yunho downs the last of the beer when the video ends. His face is blank, eyes red from tears he shed a while ago and hair dishevelled and the formerly immaculate tuxedo he has donned is creased and unkempt. But you can’t really see any of it because it is past 9 and the lights are off.

He fumbles for the next video in the purple box and puts in the player. When he’s back on the couch, he’s fumbling for another drink, scotch this time; he’s already run out of other alcohol. When he picks the glass he knocks over an item beside it and bends down to pick it up. It’s his mother’s ring, or more precisely the engagement ring he had given to Boa and was returned to him earlier today.

 

Earlier that evening

Yunho was tracing his mother’s features with his eyes as she fixed his suit. There was the obvious evidence of tears and to the guests; those are tears of seeing her son getting married.

Yunho, though is aware that those tears are out of sorrow. Jung Eunhye had been shedding tears from the moment Yunho told her that Changmin wants nothing to do with them. She knew there was a chance of it happening, but there’s a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter