Epilogue - 1- Wedding Ceremony

Love is Blind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few weeks later..

Changmin and Yunho had just returned from the hospital a few minutes back and are now sitted by the dining table watching the beauty cook lunch for them. Changmin was now free from all the bandages now just few dressing here and there but he could now do all his work by himself.

"Did it hurt minnie?" Jaejoong asked her son as she settled in her sit after placing the last dish on the table.

"Just a little." Changmin smiled at his mother and started eating his lunch. He was happy that his mother had cooked all of his favourite dishes. On the other hand Yunho just kept starring at Jaejoong like everyday. Ever since he started leaving with Jaejoong and Changmin, that is just a week ago, all he would do is keep starring at Jaejoong, as if he was in a dream and everything seemed perfect.

"Appa you should also eat while you are starring at umma." Changmin said without looking up from his food.

Jaejoong looked up to find Yunho's eyes on him as if, if Yunho spoke or even touched Jaejoong, he would disappear. Jaejoong knew Yunho was still feeling guilty for all that had happened even though she had forgave him. 

"Yunho did you tell Changmin about his gift." Jaejoong spoke to divert Yunho's attention.

"Gift? What is it? I want to know." Changmin got all excited.

"Well since you were so brave during your injury umma is proud of you, so appa and I decided to take you on a trip. Wherever you want to go. So where is it that you want to go?" Jaejoong told her son about the surprise and was happy to see Changmin's face lit up in excitement.

"Umma Appa can we go to Jeju-do islands." 

"Sure baby" Yunho replied.

"Can we also invite everyone,please. We should all go together. Ok umma?"

"I can't promise you that. We don't know if they would be free or no. But I ll ask them." Jaejoong got up to clear the dishes from the table. Yunho on the other hand seemed to be thinking about something.  Changmin just shrugged and walked to his room.

"Jae I ll just go and see if Changmin needs anything." Yunho left before Jaejoong could speak. Jaejoong turned around to answer but was only greeted by Yunho's back.

"Changmin do you need any help." Yunho entered his room and quickly shut the door.

"Spill it out appa. What are you planning?" Changmin raised his eyebrows. Yunho sighed and sat in front of Changmin.

"What did you wish for when you woke up the first day after returning home from hospital?"

"A dongsaeng?"

"No not that....wait a minute. You want a dongsaeng? You never told us about it." 

"Well that was a wish I had in mind. Oh I remember, I wanted to attend your and umma's wedding. Are you two planning to get married? Yes. When?" Changmin got a bit over excited and Yunho had to cup his mouth so that Jaejoong could not hear them.

"Shh...your umma should not about this plan. Arrasso?"

"Eh? Are you marrying someone else? Aish...you still havn't learnt have you?" Changmin was really angry when he thought his father hadn't changed yet.

"No no no Changmin. I am talking of marying your mother, just that I want it a surprise for her."

"How?"

Yunho smiled and gestured Changmin to come ahead so he could whisper. It was difficullt for Changmin to control his excitement after listening to his father's plan. Yunho had actually thought of a very difficult plan but the difficulties and execution came in secondary for Changmin. He was just happy at the thought of his parent's marriage.

 

"Umma did you ask everyone for the trip? Everyone is coming right?" Changmin started asking questions as soon as he saw his mother come back from work.

"Ah...about that. Changmin everyone is busy during this weekend. And we won't be able to go next week as your father has an important meeting next week. So its just the three of us."

Changmin already knew what his mother's answer would be but he had to ask just so that Jaejoong would believe them. When Jaejoong went to change, Changmin quickly messaged everyone that their plan is on a success path. In these two days after Jaejoong had announced about the vacation, everyone had started to act differently. Jaejoong noticed but didn't ask anyone as she was really busy with her work. She knew that Changmin and Yunho are up to something but just couldn't get anything out from the two.

Soon the weekend arrived and Jaejoong had her hands full with two hyper males. She thought that Yunho is actually younger to Changmin and her son was more matu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter