Soup Of Love

Love Means Loving You And Being Loved Back

Sungjong gazed wide in shock at Myungsoo who had his eyes closed. What is happening?! Why is L kissing him?! Pulling away from the visual immediately and standing up, his face flushed and heart beating wildly, the maknae yelled at the other.

 

“W-WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?!”

 

Myungsoo stood up as well, holding onto Sungjong’s arm as he noticed the boy moving back. Sungjong struggled slightly, but L only held on tighter. Myungsoo was getting frustrated.

 

“Stop moving!”

 

“Not until you stop doing all these…these weird antics!! You’re making me insane!” Sungjong squeaked as Myungsoo pulled him up close, his hand now gripping his wrist.

 

“I don’t wanna~”

 

“You are turning into a second Sungyeol hyung!!! STOP TOYING WITH ME!!!!” Sungjong screamed, only to feel Myungsoo’s lips over his again. The maknae froze once again, his eyes bulging. The visual pulled back slightly, and whispered three words that made Sungjong felt  like as though the world had stopped spinning, before diving in for another sweet kiss…

 

“I Love You.”

 

No no no no, he must have heard it wrongly… Kim Myungsoo DID NOT just say he loved him. He couldn’t have said that! If L really did, he wouldn’t have rejected him in the past, and he wouldn’t have to be heartbroken for the past months!! Sungjong did what his logical side told him to, which was to push the man in front of him away again.

 

But Sungjong immediately regretted what he did.

 

SPLASH!!! Sungjong must have used more strength than he had intended to, because he managed to break the kiss, as well as caused the Visual to stumble backwards and trip over a rock, falling straight into the freezing lake.

 

“MYUNGSOO HYUNG!!!”

 

Sungjong managed to explain everything that had happened to the members within five minutes when he entered the dorm with a soaking wet and shivering Myungsoo, and was somehow pushed into Dongwoo’s and L’s room with Myungsoo by Sungyeol the next moment, and heard the loud choding shout: “You are responsible for this, so YOU are gonna take care of our Visual ALONE!!”

 

Damn you, Lee Sungyeol.

 

The maknae rushed around the room looking for a dry towel and a change of dry clothes as L watched him, still trembling in the soaked garments. Falling into a river during winter was something kids really shouldn’t try. Myungsoo couldn’t help but grin and stare at Sungjong’s flushed face as the latter avoided eye contact while wiping away the water droplets on L with the towel in his hands.

 

“P-put on your clothes yourself.” Sungjong muttered as he threw a set of dry shirt and trainer pants at Myungsoo’s face so as to wipe his stupid grin off. The maknae stalked out of the room to grab something hot for his hyung to eat, glaring at Sungyeol on the way as the choding did a ‘peace’ sign. The rest of the Infinite members were lazing around on the couch watching another episode of Secret Garden.

 

As Sungjong entered the bedroom again with a bowl of hot instant miso soup, L was already leaning against the bed frame and just staring at the door. Myungsoo was relieved to see Sungjong return, he thought the maknae had left him for the night for good.

 

“Here, some soup.” Sungjong placed it on the bedside table and was about to turn and leave when he felt L held his wrist.

 

“Feed me.” Myungsoo knew the maknae was going to retort again, so he put his acting skills into action. Coughing slightly and giving a restless attempt to reach for the bowl of soup, he smirked inwardly when he felt his bed dipped and Sungjong was blowing the soup on the spoon.

 

L ate in silence; his eyes never leaving his dongsaeng’s face once again, smiling as he saw Sungjong turning red when they accidentally made eye contact several times.

 

“I really love you.” Myungsoo assured Sungjong. He knew that millions of questions were flowing through the maknae’s mind, seeing how the other was so deep in thought. Sungjong paused at L’s words, shakily placing the empty soup bowl on the side table, not daring to look up. The Visual reached out and tilt Sungjong’s chin to look at him, surprised slightly that the maknae didn’t resist.

 

“I know I was a jerk.”

 

“A super jerk…” Sungjong mumbled.

 

“You don’t have to emphasize on that,” Myungsoo pouted before continuing, “I was stupid because I didn’t spare a thought for your feelings, I was stupid for being so slow in realizing my own feelings for you, I was stupid for hurting you time and time again. I was stupid to only find out how much I love you when I was about to lose you…”

 

L brushed his thumb across Sungjong’s cheek, wiping away the tear that had unknowingly fallen, “But I don’t want to be a fool anymore. I don’t want to hurt you anymore. So please, Give me, one more chance, please.”

 

Myungsoo felt a huge amount of warmth creeping into his heart as he witnessed the boy in front of him lunging himself into his chest, holding on for dear life as the maknae burst into tears. L wrapped his arms around the latter’s waist as tightly as he could, resting his chin on the other’s soft hair.

 

“I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you…” L chanted continuously, only stopping when he felt Sungjong nod his head vigorously, and a soft muffled “I love you too, hyung.” against his chest. Myungsoo thought his heart could explode when he saw Sungjong pull back and plant a sweet kiss on his lips.

 

Finally.

 

Sungjong blushed at his courage, and wanted to pull away in embarrassment only to realize he couldn’t. The couple looked down. L smirked as Sungjong giggled, gazing at their couple necklaces that had tangled together.

 

“Yah Yah Yah Hoya hyung watch it!! Your arm is twisting the door kn-“BAM! The couple jumped at the sudden intrusion as they stared in surprise at the door that had suddenly swing open, the members piled on top one another. Sungyeol was right at the top, as he waved cheekily at them.

 

“Eheheheheheh~”

 

“Love is such an extraordinary thing eh?”

 

 

~fin~

 

 

A/N: awww it ended ^^ i was considering if i should add a speical chapter to this? >< i am super sorry for the really late update!!! i am really busy with finishing up my holiday homework, so i didn't really have time to update!! i will try my best to update FALLING IN LOVE WASN'T PART OF THE CONTRACT soon, and also, introducing my new fic.... *dadadadadannnn~* THE ANGEL BESIDE YOU i am not sure if you guys like OC fic, but i really wanted to pen this down because the story line i thought of was really nice ^^ and sweet! and i really wanted to... write myself as well ^^ so i hope you guys can still support it, even though there is no myungjong or chunjoe in there >< LOVE YOU ALL!! HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS FIC ^^ and please tell me if you will like to have a special chapter to this fic by commenting!! P.S please don't unsub this just because it ended. i can see i lost 2 subs already after updating this chap. breaks my heart T-T thank you so much!!