Lost Item Found

Love Means Loving You And Being Loved Back

“Hey Sungjonggie~ It is time for dinner~” Sungyeol skipped into his shared bedroom with Sungjong and Hoya, after being given the mission of calling everyone out to leave the dorm for their meal by Sunggyu. The scene that greeted him when he opened the bedroom door, was an almost half flipped over room. The maknae was zooming around like a ninja, digging through boxes and drawers, everywhere was a mess.

 

“What are you doing, Jongie?!” Sungyeol gasped as he saw his once neat bed, his blanket on the floor and his pillow somehow below Hoya’s bed. The maknae fell to the ground, panting, as he continued to look around frantically.

 

“I l-lost something!! It is really really precious to me!!!” Sungjong wailed as he trashed his legs like a baby. Sungyeol ran to the boy and gave him an assuring hug, “We’ll find it together later, all right? Now let’s head out for dinner first!”

 

Sungjong nodded reluctantly, still glancing over his shoulder back at the bedroom before he was pushed out by Sungyeol. L, who was sitting on the couch and waiting to leave with the other members, overheard the loud conversation between the choding and the maknae who were in their bedroom. He smiled slightly, his fingers ghosting over the new necklace he was wearing around his neck.

 

A necklace that has a half heart pendant…“” engraved on it…

 

Myungsoo hid the necklace under his shirt, not wanting to get caught wearing it just yet.

 

The maknae had been so deep in thought, wondering where in the world could his necklace be, that he didn’t even take notice of how Myungsoo had silently stood next to him, as the group walked down the already dark street and were heading towards the seafood restaurant that was just down the road.

 

Where could his necklace have gone?

 

Myungsoo gripped onto the front of his shirt, feeling the cold chain against his skin. He smirked softly, glancing at the boy beside him every now and then, and couldn’t help but gush over the boy’s aegyo as the maknae puffed out his cheeks every now and then, his eyebrows furrowed as he stared at his feet.

 

But soon, L was starting to get even more irritated than before. No, Sungjong was not avoiding him like the past now, he wasn’t shunning him or trying his best to ignore the visual. In fact, Myungsoo doesn’t even seem to exist to Sungjong anymore. The younger man was so preoccupied by the loss of his necklace that he did not even showed a sign of acknowledgement that the visual was sitting just right in front of him, staring at him as everyone ate.

 

Actually, the members were barely noticed by Sungjong either.

 

Dongwoo had waved his chopsticks in front of the maknae for a while now, and Hoya poked Sungjong’s cheek twice. Sunggyu snapped his fingers and Woohyun shouted the boy’s name a few times. No response of any sort.

 

“What’s up with him?” Woohyun asked, Sungyeol just continued eating, not bothered to answer back. L just continued gazing at the thoughtful dongsaeng in front of him, wondering when would he snap out of it.

 

“Stupid Sungyeol. He said he was going to help me look for my necklace, and now where is he?! Sleeping in Dongwoo’s room!! Lazy, stupid Hyung!!” Sungjong grumbled as he continued ransacking the cupboard of their room, still in search of his precious treasure after an hour upon return to the dorm from the restaurant.

 

Sungjong groaned and collapsed onto the messy floor. He looked up at the ceiling, his brain processing all the other possible places the necklace could have been…

 

“Hey, Sungjong.” Sungjong stiffened at the voice that spoke when he heard the opening of his bedroom door, unable to bring himself to reply to the older’s greeting.

 

Sungjong had completely forgotten the main reason why he was so desperate to look for the necklace in the first place: Because of him

 

Kim Myungsoo.

 

“Sungjong.”

 

“…”

 

“Yah Sungjong.”

 

“…”

 

“Yah Lee Sungjong!!” Sungjong finally broke out of his trance, and managed to gain enough confidence to stammer back in reply, “W-what?”

 

“I want to talk to you.” L closed the bedroom door behind him, earning a gulp from the younger, as the maknae started to get more flustered at the fact that there were only the two of them in the bedroom.

 

“T-there is nothing to talk about. Plus I am busy.” Sungjong sat up once again and continued to rummage through the drawers and clothes on the floor. He could see from the corner of his eye, Myungsoo’s feet, walking till he stopped right in front of Sungjong.

 

Sungjong looked up, his eyes squinted against the bedroom light as he noticed the visual holding something out around his neck. The maknae gasped when he saw the object glistened under the light, tumbling back a little as a hand flew over to cover his wide opened mouth.

 

“Looking for this?”

 

 

TBC....

 

 

A/N: MIANHE!! for the late update *bows* i have been busy these few days, so i din have time to update!! i can't believe that i have reached 60 subs already!! thank you all so much<333 i can't update my other myungjong fic: FALLING IN LOVE WASN'T PART OF THE CONTRACT today cos i am really tired now, but i will try to update it ASAP!! hope you will be patient and dont unsubscribe ok!!! T-T HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPPIE!!! :3