Six

Triangle

Six

Minwoo pulled his tongue out promptly and then pushed Dongwan back to his seat - the chair slipped back and the legs creaked under him – and swiped his arm through his swollen lips. The younger man looked at him, eyes wide and mouth slightly open, as he still tried to process what was going on. Minwoo grabbed his plastic bag and walked out of the street bar, hearing the noise of Dongwan following him.

 

But the younger man stopped onto his tracks as soon as Eric appeared in front of Minwoo and engulfed the main dancer into a tight embrace. Minwoo withdrew, and cupped the face, butting his lips against the leader’s and frantically trying to have an access to the cavern. Eric allowed the tongue to swirl through his lips, as he curled his arms behind Minwoo and deepened the kiss.

 

Dongwan fisted his hands next to his thighs and gritted his teeth. He watched the obnoxious show in front of him for couple of seconds, before he decided to get the hell out of there. But as he was about to leave, Minwoo let the oldest man go and turned to look at him.

 

“You’re leaving already?” He asked.

 

“Yeah.” Dongwan mumbled. “I don’t want to intrude when you two are together.” He added and grasped his hand around the handle tighter.

 

Eric ogled at him, the same frown plastering upon his forehead as the night he had accidentally confessed how he had once been in love with him. Dongwan bit his inner cheeks, as Minwoo entwined his fingers with Eric’s, and gazed at the leader. The tall man did not say a word, but he was tugging the small hand as if saying that he wanted to leave already.

 

“I love Eric.” Minwoo spoke again and nodded determined. “I love Eric.”

 

Dongwan felt how the veins inside him started boiling as he clenched his fist and punched it forcibly against the tree next to him. Eric startled, and Minwoo’s serious face stirred as the both of them jumped back. The youngest male chuckled, the gaze on his face scary, as if he was going to kill the two right now, in front of everyone. But instead, Dongwan just pushed his fist deeper in the tree until the knuckles started bleeding.

 

“Dongwan,” Eric finally said something.

 

“Leave me alone.” Dongwan snarled, as he slid his fist through the rough and painful bark. “Just this once…leave…me…alone.” He glared at the two, grabbed his bag again – letting the blood drain through his fingers - and walked away from the two guys.

 

Minwoo looked at the receding back, eyebrows scrunched and sadly on his eyelids, as his hand squeezed to Eric’s to hold him still so he would not run after the guy and hug him. When the leader turned the shorter guy around to face him, he brought his hands up, and placed his palms onto the cheeks, wiping off the tears that rolled down.

 

“Hey, why are you crying?” He questioned, trying to smile.

 

Minwoo began to cry harder, as he pushed his arms through Eric’s and brought them onto his back, gripping the coat the man was wearing, hard. Eric lifted his hand onto the neck, and the hair as he hushed his fiancé, slowly realising that everything wasn’t okay anymore.