Ten

Triangle

FILL UP CHAPTER SO SHORT!!! XD

This is only for me to get further. XD

 

Ten

 

“What?” Hyesung asked shocked. “You don’t want to join Minwoo’s birthday party?”

 

Eric sighed heavily and then nodded, looking at his hands which he had laced onto his lap. Hyesung slumped down next to him and exhaled exhausted as if he had gone through a physical fight. The leader cleared his throat.

 

“I will buy him a present of course.” He told.

 

“Well, that is good.” The main vocalist smiled. “Though I am not in speaking terms with Minwoo right now, I want you to be nice to him, as he is trying to be nice to you as well.” He explained and slammed his hand onto Eric’s thigh.

 

The older man chuckled and turned his tired eyes at the younger lad, smirking a bit. He had been smiling a lot lately, as Hyesung and the maknaes were hanging out with him a lot. Hyesung more than Andy or Junjin. It was weird how easily he could smile with them, as he was still pretty much hurting inside. He didn’t tell about it to anyone, because Eric had always been a person to hold everything inside, but he knew Hyesung was very aware of it.

 

“So what will you buy to him?” The main vocalist interrogated.

 

Eric shrugged. “I once bought him this little keychain diamond…but I never gave it to him, because there wasn’t the right moment.” He explained.

 

“Oh. Was it something he wanted?” Hyesung asked.

 

The leader nodded, while rubbing his dry hands together. “I bought it the day after he had told me he wanted it…” he said.

 

Hyesung reached his hand onto the shoulder and vaguely planted it onto it.

 

“If it helps,” he whispered. “I want Minwoo to realise he has missed something like you.”

 

Eric snorted, but gazed at the pretty guy while giving him a genuine smile. “Thank you, Hyesungie. Really…”

 

“No problem beppeu…”

 

Hyesung was about to get up from the sofa when Eric caught his wrist and told him to sit back down. With a frown, the younger guy slammed his bum down and stared at the pouty, teary eyed leader sadly. He did not urge him to cry, because that would’ve hurt both of them, he just grinned and pinched his cheek.

 

“Aigoo…you’re cute.”

 

“Hyesungie…”

 

The said man glimpsed at the glittery eyes again.

 

“Don’t tell Minwoo…that I won’t come. Promise me…”

 

“I promise.”