Five

Triangle

Five

Minwoo stopped in the middle of a supermarket, when his eyes noticed Dongwan choosing some rameyon. His brain told him to walk away, but his legs didn’t listen to the brain, as they were proceeding to the witty guy. Minwoo halted his steps next to him, and said nothing, as if knowing that Dongwan can sense someone is there. And he did, since he turned his head and smiled.

“Oh,” he turned serious. “You.”

Minwoo nodded and put one of the rameyon packets into his chart. He did not say anything, because he could not form any words. Dongwan took his third packet from the shelf when he turned to the main dancer and scoffed.

“What?” Minwoo asked, not meaning to snap at the man like that.

“So you now like that ramyeon, huh?” Dongwan questioned.

Minwoo looked down at the chart and the packet, as he nodded and then lifted his head up at the younger guy, who was ready to walk to the next section. Minwoo decided to follow him, since, for some reason, he thought he needed to converse with him.

“Eric taught me to like it.” He responded proudly. “And now we eat it every Friday.” He added happily.

“That’s…nice.” Dongwan muttered and disappeared to the next section, uttering nothing further.

Minwoo moved behind him, looking around if he actually needed the things Dongwan was searching. He could sense how awkward it was around the witty guy, and he knew Dongwan felt it too, since he was definitely trying to come up with things he could talk about with the dancer. But…it was just silence. There were things Dongwan wanted to say, but if he did, Eric would have slaughtered him for sure. So, he kept them inside him and suffered alone – as he should.

“Would you like to have a drink with me?” Minwoo’s abrupt question surprised Dongwan and he shifted his head and ogled at him.

“Why not?”

                ***

Two plastic bags lied idly on the wet ground, next to the small wooden table which was covered in bottles of soju. That one drink had multiplied, and soon there were five green bottles in front of Minwoo and Dongwan. Minwoo had placed his head onto his arms and he was slowly dozing off, while Dongwan was lazily blinking his eyes and yawning.

“Bad guy.” Minwoo suddenly mumbled.

“What?” Dongwan spoke.

“You…are a bad guy, Dongwan-sshi.” Minwoo muttered incoherently. “Why am I having a drink with a bad guy like you, huh?”

Dongwan looked down at his glass and felt like not drinking anymore, as he put it down and stared at the table instead. Minwoo reached his hand towards the man and poked his chest, while his other hand was holding the head up. Shortly the poking ended and Minwoo was using his whole palm, as he little harder began to hit the younger man.

“Minwoo,” Dongwan said.

“Wan ah,” Minwoo sighed, still hitting. “You think I could be mad at you, right?”

A frown appeared onto the forehead as Dongwan caught Minwoo’s hand and captured it into his force squeeze. Minwoo snorted.

“But I can’t.” He whispered. “I can’t be mad…not even at you.”

Minwoo opened his eyes and fixed them at the two that were across him as he chuckled again and closed them slowly. His hand was now under Dongwan’s on the table, while the other one rested under his chin. His hair was messy from the side he had slept on and the lips were pouting furiously. Dongwan felt his heart beating and this time it wasn’t pleasant one.

“I pretend to be mad for the sake of Eric.” Minwoo spilled out. “He can be mad…I can’t.”

“Are you saying—“ Dongwan was cut by Minwoo’s trembling finger as it landed onto the lips and pressed hard so he couldn’t speak a word.

Minwoo hushed him quietly as he stood up and stumbled to the bags and fell. But he did not let Dongwan touch him, as he lifted his head up at him and showed the teary eyes. Minwoo squeezed the hand that was on his on the table and let the lower lip quiver.

“I love Eric.” He cried.

“I know.”

“No, you don’t.” Minwoo shook his head. “I love him…I don’t love you…I love him.”

Dongwan felt the corners of his mouth descending.

“I love…Eric.” Minwoo repeated. “I love him.”

“I KNOW!” Dongwan exclaimed jumping off the chair and grabbing Minwoo by the collar up. People were looking at them now, but neither of them had the time to concentrate on them and act like celebrities. “I ing…know!”

Minwoo had let the tears fall by now, as he was leering at the eyes of the witty guy. Dongwan released the collar and looked away, as his jaw was grabbed and pairs of lips landed onto his. Minwoo kissed him.