Twelve

Triangle

Twelve

Eric wanted to see how long he was allowed to go, as he started removing clothes. Minwoo did not stop him, but answered that and began to do the same thing to his leader, kissing the lips passionately. There was nothing inside his head right now. It was just emptiness, and thoughts how much he loved and missed Eric and wanted to be with him right now.

 

Eric was walking backwards towards the bedroom, his lips engulfing anything Minwoo wanted to give to him. The leader’s hands were groping the bum that was covered with the boxers, and the main dancer’s hands kept roaming on the stomach, while they groaned in unison.

 

The bed was welcoming, when Minwoo fell onto it, Eric falling onto him. They looked into one another’s eyes for the first time since they had started, and breathed slightly faster than earlier. The leader leaned down in flash, Minwoo’s arms welcoming him, as they rolled, tossed, and the bed and undressed the last pieces of their clothing.

 

“Eric ah,” Minwoo murmured against the lips, his fingers the cheek. “It’s always been you.”

 

                ***

 

Dongwan had been looking for Minwoo from everywhere. He had rummaged the whole place, asked people if they had seen the birthday boy, turned to the other members and searched for him again. But it was like the ground had swallowed him. Like he wasn’t present.

 

The door was opened quietly and then closed, as Dongwan ran to it and saw Minwoo taking his shoes off. Their eyes met shortly after that and it was all they did, before the younger man walked away from him and didn’t listen to him and his chants of, ‘Dongwan!’

 

Minwoo slipped the present he had gotten from Eric to his jacket pocket, as he noticed the engagement ring. Great. He already felt more than just bad for leaving Dongwan and the party to go meet his ex, with whom he slept. Minwoo quickly glanced at the wall mirror, and noticed the small bruise on his neck as he lifted the collar of his shirt and immediately ran after Dongwan.

 

“Wannie,” Minwoo whispered.

 

“I know you went to see him, Minwoo.” The younger man said. “You don’t need to say anything. That’s it. I know you visited Eric.”

 

The main dancer turned quiet, as he looked around and realised that he could not talk now since it was his party.

 

“Wannie…”

 

“What did he give to you?” Dongwan tried to avoid the strange atmosphere with the smile that appeared onto his face, but the feeling did not fade away. “Was he sorry for not coming over today?”

 

Minwoo put his hands onto the shoulders and stared at him.


“I slept with him…”