One

Triangle

Triangle

Eric was behind Minwoo’s door right after Dongwan had told he will take a break from Shinhwa. The leader didn’t know what was going on, and he was afraid when Dongwan had asked if he could go check up on Minwoo. He had said nothing after that. Eric’s hand was trembling when he put it onto the doorknob and dialled the code that would give him the access to the apartment.

Dongwan hadn’t said anything Eric would’ve wanted to hear, but the leader knew something was up. And he was terrified when he entered the foyer and noticed obvious signs of a fight. He stepped into the living room and saw the fallen leg lamp and some books lying around. Somehow Eric had a hunch now. And he could not stop feeling absolutely remorseful as he was the reason behind all this.

He advanced the bedroom slowly and almost felt how the insides of his body told him to stop now or he will regret that for the rest of his life. But Eric did not listen, because he felt he was needed. He was almost commanded by Dongwan and he always kept his promises. He turned the doorknob and cautiously he pushed the door open. He followed it determined and as soon as he had closed it and he had seen the body in the bed, he halted his steps and felt his pupils shrinking.

“Minwoo.” He murmured, letting his heartbeat grow rapider.

He proceeded to the bed, not knowing why he was so petrified, as he stood beside it and looked down. He ignored the clothes on the floor, perceiving what had happened. All of it was his fault. He was the reason behind all of this.

“Minwoo.” Eric sniffed as he kneeled down next to the bed and grabbed the cold hand. “I’m sorry.”

The younger guy flinched and whimpered in his sleep. Eric frowned worriedly, stood up and sat down, lying down next to the man he had sent to the most dangerous battlefield. He curled his arms around the tucked in person and made sure he was there by Minwoo’s side. He embraced him not even caring if Minwoo even wanted that, but he felt it was his duty.

Minwoo moaned painfully again, and as an instinct, Eric hushed him with a brief kiss onto the cheek. The leader was certain that Minwoo had felt it, as he moved much closer and calmed down.

“I will be by your side.” Eric mumbled. “Don’t worry.”