- Oh no no no .

Young Love .

Chapter 8 - Oh no no no .

*January 5th , 2015

"Heeyoung-ah ! Me and Yurim Unnie are leaving for our honeymoon ! See you in a weel days ! ", Heeyoung's uncle said to his niece as she ran downstairs.

"Bye uncle and Yurim Unnie! Have fun!", She hugged the couple before they left. As closed the door she watched them leave. It was thunder storming and Heeyoung closed all the windows. She blasted the heat and the TV. She was so bored , she netflix and started watching old school movies all day. Heeyoung went to go reheat some popcorn in the microwave and ran back to couch. She went through the movies , "Pretty Woman.", "Cheaper by the Dozen", "What a girl wants" She clicked , "What a girl wants" and it began. The bored girl went to get the popcorn as the mircowaved beeped. She grabbed the tips of the bag and jumped onto the couch.

"Ah , relax time !", She said to herself , as the movie began. Slowly as she ate the pop corn and watched the movies the rain hushed her to sleep. The rain soothed her and took away the stress. Heeyoung slept like a baby , until the door bell suddenly started to ring. Heeyoung jumped as the door bell rang. She got up and look around. Walking towards the door , she looked out the window.

"Yugyeom-ssi?", she mumbled to herself as she opened the door. He was about to leave as she opened the door. But he quickly turned around as he heard the door open.

"Oh , Heeyoung-ah ,", He said hesitating as he looked at her. She looked at him like he was crazy. Because obvisiously , he was.

"Oppa! what are you doing? It's almost below zero , raining , thundering storming and you have nothing but a sweater on! Aish , Come inside you idiot!", she scolled him.

She dragged the wet boy into her room and he sat down. She ran to the storage room to get winter blankets and grabbed a extra pair of clothes from her uncle's closet. Yugyeom was shivering from the cold.

"Here , Go change. ", She said giving him the clothes. She walked out to go turn up the heat. She slowly walked back giving him time to change. When he finished , Heeyoung took yugyeom's clothes and went to wash them. Heeyoung began making soup after she finished putting yugyeom's clothes in the washer. Yugyeomm wrapped one of Heeyoung's blankets over him making his way downstairs.

"Yah , what's the point of washing my clothes , if they're already wet?", Yugyeom said foolishly to Heeyoung who was preparing soup for him.

"So they are clean and smell fresh.", She said explaining common sense to him .

"But I don't sink ! ", He said trying to make her laugh. She looked at him and smirked.

"You paboya.", She giggled at the big teedy bear that stood in the kitchen with her.

"Ah , but jinjja , I came here to apologize. What I said was , stupid .I was just angry. I didn;t mean it. I came here because , I wanted to tell you , that , I love you. I used Yerin as an excuse to not love you , and I used being an idol as an excuse , but I was just , too scared. ", He confessed to her as she poured the soup into a bowl pushing towards in.

"Be careful , it's hot.", She said changing the subject.

Yugyeom smacked his lips , "Heeyoung."

"Here's a spoon.", She said pulling out a spoon out the drawer.

"Heeyoung!" , He yelled at her looking at her.

"fine , I love you too , Okay , and I was too scared to love you because I thought you were going to leave me like everyone else."

Yugyeom moved closer to her and grabbed her arm. He cupped her face and gave her a deep kiss. He carried her up into the bedroom.

[R Rated Scene Guys ! ya'll should know what's happening in that room , *coughs* ]

The next morning , Yugyeom laid with Heeyoung and for the first time, They both felt somewhat complete. But Heeyoung hurried to throw her clothes on . She was very scared  She gave Yugyeom shove and  woke him up and then she got up and made breakfast. She was nervous but she tried to brush it off until he left. Not long after , she tried waking him up , he came down stairs now dressed . Yugyeom smiled as he saw the most beautiful girl cooking for him in the kitchen. He rubbed his neck as he stretched.

"I have to go in a bit. So i'm not gonna eat.", He said as he walked towards her giving her a hug.

"Okay , I'll see you later then.", She said wiping the smile off her face.

"Arasso. yebo.", He kissed her goodbye and then left. After he left , She stared at the wall blankly . She didn't know what to do. She couldn't move , she was shaking. The reality began to set in and she sat on the couch and just stared at the wall. She reached over to grab her phone. She dialed , "Victoria Unnie"

"yas?"

"Unnie-ah , please come , plelase , help me"

"wae? what happened?"

"Please just come and bring Liyin Unnie , Please."

"Arasso"

After almost a hour of sitting staring at the wall reflecting how stupid it was of her. Victoria and Liyin banged on the door as they made their way over there. Heeyoung slowly walked to the door. As she opened the door , she broke down. She tearing up.

"i'm a disgrace.", Heeyoung said to her two unnies. Liyin closed the door and Victoria picked her up as Heeyoung dropped to the floor.

"yah , don't scare me like that! what do you mean."

"I might be pregnant.", Heeyoung finally confessed. She hid her head and shook it.

Liyin looked Heeyoung , "Oh ma , gwenchana."

"mianhae , mianhae , mianhae", She cried , "I'm so stupid."