- Beautiful Stranger

Young Love .

Chapter 1 - "Beautiful Stranger"

*6 AM . Tuesday . August 26th , 2014

"Lana , Lana , wake up , we're almost in Seoul . Wash up ." , Her uncle said to her in a gentle voice. Heeyoung slowly rose from her comfty chair she had slept so well in. Her uncle smiled at her as she woke up . He was on his computer as usual , setting up schedules , interviews & studio sessions. He looked at up her as he saved his finished work.

 

"I bet you never knew how comfy a jet could be , didn't you ?" , He joked to her as she walked to the bathroom. They loved to joke with each other , he was like a dad to her and she was thankful to have him.

 

She smiled as she washed her face , "Well , I have to enjoy it while I can , Don't I?' , she joked back as she walked out the bathroom , she accidentally jammed her foot in to bathroom and grunted , "oh , I'm so weak." , she walked to the comfortable chair limping , slowly dragging her weak self .

 

"Oh , no , what is it? Fever? Flu ? Cold ? ." , He said concern as he got up from his laptop to feel her head.

"I don't know , I just feel so weak ," , She said as she climbed into the big chair and covered herself with a blanket. She looked out the window and could see the coast of Korea , She was excited.

 

" Remember , When we leave this plane , We only speak Korean , unless you REALLY need help , which I don't think will happen. okay?" , Her uncle explained as he started packing up his stuff in his bag.

 

"Arasso , Keunabeoji ." , She said as she mimicked him and smiled , "Ah , jinjja ! I can't wait for school."

 

"Well , I'm happy to see you're ready for school ." , He smiled cheerfully as he sat down and relaxed in the chair. Heeyoung dozed off into the clouds and started dreaming , dreaming of her on the stage one day. Her uncle didn't want her anywhere near the stage though , or at least no where on the stage where you were visible. She never understood why , but she didn't care. Music was that one thing you just couldn't take away. After almost a whole 10 minutes of "dreamland" , She could feel the jet landing , she was startled at the feelings but anxious to see Incheon . As the plane landed , she looked at her uncle with a joyful face. He saw the excitement in her eyes. The plane finally landed and there they were. Incheon ! She stepped out of the plane with her blanket and her "carry-on" bag while her uncle walked out in front .

 

"Home Sweet Home!" , Her uncle shouted as he breathed in the fresh fishy scent of the air in Incheon. Her uncle turned back at her to assure her , it was real.

"Hello , Korea ' , she mumbled to herself . The driver took her bags as she slowly walked towards the black car. She looked around and could see the foggy mist of the afternoon. She took a breath and moved forward to the car. The driver hurried from the back of the car to open the for Her uncle and her.

"thank you ." , she said as she got into the car. The driver nodded and headed towards the driver's seat. She looked over to her uncle who seemed to be occupied by his Iphone 5. , "I never knew coming to Korea would make me feel like a princess , People opening doors for me and a ride on Uncle "JYP"'s jet , daebak !" , She joked as she fastened her seat belt.

"Well , enjoy it because that's all that you'll get for now." , He laughed as he looked up at her.

"okay , I will . " , She laughed and continued , "So , who are you texting huh ? Yurim Unnie ? ", She uncle . He looked up at her with a cheesy smile , "oh , jinjja? I was right?"

"nae , nae , but it's none of your business ." , He smiled as put his phone down.

"Yes it is . because i'm niece and I am happy to see you being such a teenager." , She said jokingly as she curled up in a ball on the car seat..

"teenager? yah , I wouldn't say that." , He continued laughing ," Well , maybe , BUT you should start acting your age, you act like you're my age. And you're only 16!"

"Well , experiences make a young person age." , She said coldy as she put her head down.

"I know." , He said as he saw his niece's face sadden. He reached over to her who was sitting on the side of the car and patted her head , "Feel better puppy."

"gamsa." , She said as she closed her eyes. She was so tired and weak , but she didn't see why. She opened her eyes again and jumped out from the car seat. She turned around and dug into the trunk for her blanket. She grabbed her khaki& pink blanket and pulled it over. Her light brown hair softly coverd her face as tried sleeping. Her head bounded everytime they had drove over a bump. She sat curled up , with a painful headache mixed with a fever and harsh flu. After almost 43 minutes of her uncle's giggling session while texting his fiance and Kpop songs softly playing , they finally got Seoul. She looked up and saw a sign that said , "Welcome to Seoul" , She quickly got up and stared out the window. She glanced at all the beautiful buildings that they drove past. She admired every building they passed , especially the Loen Entertainment Bulding, she smiled as her favorite korean rapper was probably in there right now. She got cheesy with the thought.

"Yah , there's mad clown!" , Her uncle teased as he saw his niece drool over the Loen building  , "yah , seriosuly , why don't you like any of my artist ? I feel so hurt. "

"I do like some of your artist , but some of them aren't my style." , She answered him as she snapped back to reality and stand up straight.

"ah , and what's your style?" , He asked curiously.

"R&B , Soul , Rap . Ballads , Pop is okay , I'm not so into it , Some songs now have no meaning , you know?" , She explained to her uncle .

"Ah-ah , i see puppy ." , He said as he pulled out his phone again. The car went silent again , after beautiful scenery in Seoul , They finally arrived to the JYP Entertainment. As she stepped out , it was like stepping out into heaven , she always imagined this day , seeing her uncle & dad's "creation." She smiled and walked into the building with her joyful uncle. As she walked in , she was welcomed with a biig crowd with such warm faces. Wonder Girls , 2pm , 2Am , Miss A, Sunmi , 15& , Baek A-yeon & some got7 members , such as JB , Jackson , BamBam & Youngjae.

"Jaaang , you guys are all here ! " , Her uncle said as her looked at the big group of faces , "Wait , where's Jr. , Mark & Yugyeom?"

JB , jackson , bambam & Youngjae looked at each other curiously as if they didn't know theirselves.

"ah , you boys can just pass the message on." , Jin Young went on , "Well , as you guys hear , this is my niece , Heeyoung Park or Lana , She is my late-brother's daughter , I hold her dearly in my heart , so please welcome her and make her feel like family. She's going to be living with me now and this is her first time in Korea since birth."

"Annyeonghaeseyo , Heeyoung imnida. thank you for being so welcoming my first couple minutes here." , She giggled as she greeted them . The big crowded apporched her as if she was a new puppy , and began making her feel more comfortable. She smiled as they hugged her & greeted her. She wasn't used such warm greetings from new people , she felt safe again. After everyone introduced their idenities , most of them went back to work , except Yerin and Jimin , Since they were all around the same ages , They instantly became friends .

"Since , you girls are getting along so well , how about you guys take a break and take Heeyoung out to see Seoul for a while , While I fiinish up some work here.", Jin Young suggested to the girls.

"Sure , no problem Sunbaenim." , Jimin said to him. He smiled and returned to his office. Jimin & Yerin directed Heeyoung to the back of the building where the car was at. They walked into a garage where the car was in and the driver unlocked the doors for them . They got into the van and started chatting.

"So where are you from? since , this is your first time in Korea." , Yerin asked her with a gentle voice as she buckled herself in.

"Oh well , I'm from the States, My late mother's side of the family had raised me there , along with my uncle , Park Jin Young." , Heeyoung answered her.

"Oh , you speak english too?" , Jimin asked in English.

"Yes, I do , I do ." , She laughed & answered back by in English. Heeyoung could feel her body getting weak , she didn't know why, but she continued to act okay.

"Yes! don't you know that the struggle is real!" , Jimin continued , "There's only certain people who actually speak fluent english. no offence Yerin Unnie"

Yerin laughed and nodded , "so where do you want to go?"

"Myeongdong? I want to go shopping. " , She laughed shyly.

"ayeeee , shopping buddies , see , see we're good friends already!" ,Jimin joked as the car started to pull out. Jimin & Heeyoung shared a strong bond already but yerin was kind of distant, Yerin took out her phone and was started texting.

"not to be nosy , but who is she texting?", Heeyoung whispered to Jimin.

"Oh it's just her boyfriend ,Bernard from Kpop Star . You know him?" , Jimin said to Heeyoung.

"Oh yeah i know him, My uncle told me all about him and my cousin thinks he's a great singer , so I know him." , Heeyoung said to Jimin as they both awkwardly stared at Yerin.

"Your cousin? who?" , Yerin looked up as sent her text.

"Yeah , I'm curious too , please do tell.", Jimin giggled.

"Zhang LiYin . she's a R&B singer there , you guys know here right?", Heeyoung explained to them.

Jimin tilted her head as she thought , then she got it , "Oh ,she sings the chinese version of "Breathe" with Exo's Chen Oppa right?"

"Yeah , her.", Heeyoung said to the two girls.

"Oh , yeah , my boyfriend knows both of them ." , Yerin said as her phone ranged with a text message. She sent her next text to her boyfriend , the van stopped and they were in Myeongdong. Jimin and Heeyoung linked hands like best friends as yerin followed them with her faced glued down to her phone in her hand.

"So , where do you wanna go?" , Jimin asked cheerfully as the two airheads started skipping around Myeongdong.

"Etude houseee ." , Heeyoung said excitedly. Yerin frequesntly looked up as she followed the other two to etude house. When they got to the cute little pink house , Heeyoung was in her own little world now. Make up was her guilty pleasure. After almost 30 minutes , The girls walked out Etude house with at least 4 bags each , The girls were having so much fun spending some quailty time together. They went to every store in the plaza and almost cleaned out most of them. After almost 6 hours of non-stop shopping , the girls decided to go to the Hello Kity cafe by the Hongik University. As they pulled up , Heeyoung was amazed with how cute the cafe was.

"it's cute huh? Yeah , I had to get used to it too." , Jimin joked as they stepped out the van. The 3 girls walked into the cafe and seated themself at a table.  Heeyoung sat at the table and looked at the menu quitetly. Jimin & Yerin set their stuff down and walked around the cafe to look at all the cute stuff that filled the cafe. Yerin saw a cute pair of hello kitty couple teddy bears and took a picture of them to send to Bernard . After that , she picked up the couple teddy bears and bought it.

Jimin walked over to Yerin with a concerned face, "Yerin Unnie , I don't think you should buy that. Or I mean , you SHOULD buy it , but you shouldn't show it to Yugyeom dongsaeng."

They both started walking towards the table where heeyoung was at , stilling looking at the menu .

"I know , but he won't see it , I'm not gonna show him , but I do feel bad for him though." , Yerin admitted as the two sat down at the table with Heeyoung.

Heeyoung hear the end of that conversation and asked , "Feel bad for who?"

"Yugyeom Dongsaeng, well Oppa for you." , Yerin said to Heeyoung who finally looked up at yerin and Jimin, "He likes me , but I'm dating Bernard and I love Bernard , I only see Yugyeom-ah as a little brother. "

"USED to , like her . or more like , he's getting over her." , Jimin explained to Heeyoung.

"Ah , I see . I feel bad for him too. I know how it feels." , Heeyoung repiled to Jimin and yerin. Heeyoung stood and asked , "Well , I'll be back , I'm gonna go order."

"alright dongsaeng.", Yerin smiled as she put her phone into her purse. Jimin & Yerin were really close to Yugyeom and Jimin hate seeing him hurt , so speaking up about yugyeom to yerin was quite awkward for jimin. The two sat in quiet for a while until Heeyoung came back with her order. She got a green tea latte for all of them and 3 orders of strawberry hello kity waffles.

"thank you dongsaeng." , The two thanked her for buying them food. The 3 girls had a little small talk as they eat their waffles.

"oh , jinjja , why do I have to love food?!", Jimin said she ate her waffle .

"right! Just can't get enough, ahhh , the struggle . ", Heeyoung laughed as she ate her waffle.

"yes , yes the struggle is awfully real , well for you and me , not yerin , she's too skinny already." , Jimin joked as she looked at yerin. Finally they all finished their waffles and they relaxed at the table for a little bit. They silently stared at each as their food went down.

"Yeah , well , we should get back to the Jype Center before it gets late , tomorrow's going to be early day. " , Yerin said as she stood up. The other 2 slowly got up and followed Yerin to the van. The van took them back to the JYPE center. Heeyoung put her stuff she bought into her uncle's car and headed inside with Jimin & Yerin. Jimin , Yerin & heeyoung finally departed for the day. Jimin & yerin went back to their dorm. Heeyoung sat in the JYPEC loft quietly . Her headache got worst and she got really cold. Heeyoung sat there sliiently then her phone rang with a text saying , "Heeyoung-ah , i'll be gone for about 2 hours , so i'll pick you up when I come back from this meeting , stay at the JYPE Center for now. arasso? leaving right now. " , She smied and shook her head as she repiled , "Nae , what a good uncle , I understand , seeya." , She put her phone in her bag and looked at the JYPE loft in front of her. She walked and sat down the big couch on the other end of the loft. She looked at the big loft in front of her. It was big , empty , yet elegant. There was a piano on her left under a big window. Her headache killed her , but she looked at the stars to try to comfort her.  She got up from the couch and walked to piano. Since , there ALMOST no one left at the JYPE center , she was going to sing. But she didn't quite know what song. Then it finally came to her , She started playing the piano. As she started the intro , a idle yet lonely yugyeom came up from the hallway. He heard the piano and he hid behind the wall so he wouldn't disturb whoever was playing. He pressed his face agaist the wall , so he'd hear better. He sat not anticipating anything , he stood quiety. As he stood , he heard a girl's beautiful voice, it was gentle yet powerful and pull of emotion. She was singing "Byul" from the Korean Drama "200 pounds of beauty." ,

as she sanged into the last chorus , "goshi mo-thal man-kum hime gyowa apa-wado ,nun-muri a-peul kar-yowado , gatchi-mothan nae sarang apedo , na usul-lae-yu , cham-shira-do gyote ,haeng-bo-khaet-don giok-turul , ga-seum-soge gan-chikhal-kke-yo , tunune sunoh-ajin ,cho pyol-deul-chorom ooohhhh ," , Yugyeom peaked his big head in the door way. He saw the beautiful owner of the beautiful voice. She was faced the window , so she couldn't see him but he saw her back and side. As she finished and stood up , he hid behind the wall again . He was going to walk in to compliment her.But as she stood up , she swayed her head and she was weak and suddenly fainted. Yugyeom immediately ran to her and checked her paulse . she just fainted and was colder than a usual person .

To be continued .

_________________________________________________

Author's note : Haii guys/girls , this is my first got7 fanfic soo thank you for the support ! and continue to enjoy ! please comment ! makes me feel better and let's me know how you guys like it . but please subscribe or upvote ! thank you . hope you liked it !