- Hello Stranger

Young Love .

Chapter 2 - "Hello Stranger"

Since , no one was at the JYPE center because everyone had left home and the got7 members went to go out to eat, yugyeom decided to just take her to the dorm. He grabbed her bag and then carried her bridal-style to the practice room to grab his jacket and he covered her as he walked into the garage where his car was at. He slid her into the passenger side , and he drove to the dorm. It was cold and pouring rain outside. During the car ride , she was knocked out hard. she didn't hear or feel anything. He got to the dorm garage and parked the car. Yugyeom got out and walked to the passenger side. He opened the door and carried her out bridal style again , to the dorm. He sat in the elevator awkwardly holding her. He got to the dorm and found that no one was home yet. He opened the door and laid her on the couch. He walked to lock the door and walked back to the "beautiful stranger" that laid on his couch. He went to his room and grabbed  a warm blanket from his bed. Since , she had a fever , he walked to the kitchens and opened the fridge. He pulled out , some vegetables , then some meat. He heated a pot of water and went to the rice cooker to make some rice. He learned this old remedy from his mother. "Good boy" Yugyeom started cutting the vegetables and meat and setted it aside. He boiled the water on medium , while he went go take a shower. After taking a nice warm shower , he put on a carmel-white long sleeve shirt over a white tank with grey sweats. He dried his hair and walked to the kitchen where the water in the pot was boiling. As he put the meat into the pot , a phone rang , but it wasn't his . He covered the pot with a lid and walked over to the couch. The girl's phone was her bag. He dug in there and found the phone . On the contact it has said , "My wonderful" Uncle , J.Y.P" , He was shocked , but he picked it up.

"Yobseyo?"

"Yobseyo?"

"Yugyeom-ah?"

"Nae?"

"where's my niece?"

"she's your niece?"

"nae? didn't anyone tell you?"

"aniya."

"Oh yeah , well , where is she?"

"she's in my dorm , she fainted so I brought her here. She's dead asleep now."

"oh , i knew I shouldn't have left her alone, okay , well can you please take care of for the next 3 hours , my meeting is running longer than expected."

"oh , sure Sunbaenim."

"Gomawo"

Yugyeom put the phone down on the coffee table then got up to finish making the soup. He put in the vegetables and let it boil on low .During that hour , he sat next to the "beautiful stranger" & the TV , he watch started watching Music Core. He was casually look at her and admire her beauty , she was curled up like a little puppy and her golden brown hair laid her face and shoulder so gentle. After almost an whole hour , she started coughing , he was startled and turned to her. She woke up startled by the face that sat next to her.

"hello Stranger"

"who are you?"

"Yugyeom from got7. who are you?"

"Park Heeyoung , and  where am I?" , she asked scared and tired , as she sat up.

"you're in our dorm , JinYoung Sunbaenim knows your here."

"um , why am I here exactly?", She asked him .

"You fainted."

"oh" , she said then she continued , "yah, we barely know each other , why would you bring me to your dorm?"

"I don't know , it was an instinct . I guess , why? are you not thankful that i did? I could've left you." , He joked .

"no , that's what I meant ." , She said to him , "you're just a good person to do that. Not used to that kind of stuff."

"What do you mean?" , Yugyeom smirked as he looked her.

"In the United States , It's way different. We wouldn't take strangers into our homes." , she explained.

"Ah , I see , but this is South Korea , it's different. ", He smiled at her, "I made you some soup."

Yugyeom walked to kitchen and filled a bowl with rice and soup. Heeyoung fixed the blanket so that it covered her back. He walked over to her with some tea and a bowl of soup and rice. She smiled at him took a sip from the tea. He went back to the kitchen to get himself some food. He came back and sat on the couch and they ate together.

"So , I heard you singing eariler before you fainted , " , He said as he looked up at her.

"Oh jinjja? I don't remember singing , nothing after shopping with jimin & yerin unnie.", she said shyly .

"you were amazing , but you went shopping with yerin & jimin noona?" , He asked curiously .

"thank you , yugyeom , and nae , you like her huh?" , she tried slipping it into the conversation .

"mollaseo. I'm getting over my feelings." , he admitted .

"oh , why?" , she asked curiously .

"she has a boyfriend." , he answered her with a sad tone.

"Oh i know that but , why did you like her in first place?" , She asked him.

"Oh , she liked me too , so I was going to ask her to be my girlfriend , then she became a singer and met Bernard , who is perfect.", Yugyeom said as he looked away from Heeyoung.

"Perfect? Nobody's perfect , Like a squared pointy and good-for-nothing wheel , if you cut of the adversity , it will become round. When that day comes you can run freely", She laughed , "You're funny , yugyeom-ah .You know who I think is perfect?"

He looked up and smiled again , "Nugu? who?"

"Super junior's Donghae" , she joked , "just kidding , you know , I think you , honestly , that you are perfect."

"wae? " , He smiled foolishly and stand up a littler taller.

"Well, because you brought me here out of your good heart & it was raining , You made me soup , you gave me a blanket & you unconditionally loved Yerin when she pushed you away." , She said truthfully as she put down her tea cup that was almost empty. He smiled at her with a big grin and then stood up .

"do you want some more tea?" , He asked her gently . She nodded and followed him to the kitchen. He tried turning the stove on again and suddenly it flashed and burned his hand. He backed up went to the sink . Heeyoung turned off the stove and walked over to him and helped him . he tried grabbing a rag under the sink but his hand was hurting . Heeyoung saw his struggle and she helped him , She walked him to couch and he sat down. In her bag she had some healing balm , she gentle rubbed in on his hand.

She tried wrapping the rag over his left hand but kept moving , "Yugyeom-ah , stop moving."

"fine but called me oppa." , He said to her as he looked up at her and her soft light brown brushed agaist is arm.

"aish , fine. oppa , stay  still .", She nagged as she wrapped his hand that kept shaking constantly.

"thank you", He said sweetly to her as she finished wrapping his hand.

She smiled and looked up at him and saw his round cheeks , "you're always welcome."

Finally , there was a knock on the door. They walked together to the door and see who it is. It was Jin Young , her uncle , his sunbaenim. They opened the door and he walked in.

" Ah , dongsaeng, thank you for taking care of my niece." , Jin young thanked him gratefully .

"More like we took care of each other",  Yugyeom laughed as she looked down at Heeyoung who was standing next to him , she walked back to the living to fold the blanket and grabbed her bag.

"well , thank you anyways ," , Jin Young said as looked at Heeyoung concened, "well , C'mon Heeyoung."

"Oh , Wait , It's pouring , here Heeyoung , Take this." , Yugyeom gave her his jacket so that she didn't get soaked in the rain , she assumed.

"oh , thank you oppa again so much ." , she said as she bowed and walked out with her uncle and started smiling like an idiot.

"thank you." , He said as he closed the door. After he closed the door , he smiled foolishly smiled and walked to his room and laid on the bed. He grabbed his phone and looked at his phone , He had 2 texts from Yerin , "Hello dummy" , "what are you doing?"

He repiled and said , "Was going to go to bed , you?" , His phone rang again, "With Bernard oppa ,"  , Yugyeom's face went solid and he texted her back , "Well, I'm tired , so I'm going to sleep . jalja!"

He just always found himself hurt again after everything he had done. Suddenly ,Yugyeom heard a knock on the his door.

"Come in ." , He yelled from his bed . He turned to his side and closed his eyes.

"oh , yugyeom , baby , honey , you're sleeping? sorry to disturb you." , Jackson said retardly as he jumped on yugyeom's bed, "So what did you do when we gone? what happened to your hand?"

"Heeyoung-ah was here. ", Yugyeom vaguely repiled as he laid on his bed with Jackson.

"Jin Young Sunbaenim's niece?" , Jackson asked suspiously , "why?"

"She fainted at the Center while I was there and you guys left , so I brought her here to recover. then i accidently burned my hand on the stove making tea and she helped me", Yugyeom said lazily as his eyes were closed.

"oh , Okay , i see ." , Jackson said with a understanding voice, Jackson laid his arm on Yugyeom's shoulder.

Yugyeom sighed , "I didn't know how pretty a girl related to Jin Young Sunbaenim. She was really sweet too. She's so pretty though."

"AHHHHH . dongsaeng , dongsaeng , yugyeom-ah " , Jackson screamed and pushed yugyeom off the bed onto the floor and scream, "You like her?! jinjja! AH , Yugyeom-ah"

Yugyeom's eyes were wide open again and he smiled , "Aniya! Aniya!"

"Liar , Liar!" , Jackson laughed as he went to floor with yugyeom and hugged his head , "Ah , Ah , sorry son , ah ah , My son in love , oh oh . "

Yugyeom laughed and shook his head as he got back on his head. Jackson went into the closet and changed into some sweats.

"Dongsaeng-ah , where's your leather jacket? I wanna wear it tomorrow." , Jackson nagged the sleepy boy . Yugyeom smiled in his sleep .

"Hyung-ah , Heeyoung-ssi , has It , I gave it to her to use since it was raining.", Yugyeom mumbled as he turned around on his other side.

"AHH " , Jackson ran to him and kick his making him fall off the bed , "You do like her! CAUGHT RED HANDED!"

Suddenly , a phone rang , all 7 members rushed to the living were the phone was. It was odd because it wasn't any of theirs.

JB blinked looking at the pink and blue cherryblossom phone. , "Who's phone is that?"

"Heeyoung-ah's phone." , Yugyeom repiled gently as he smiled  , Yugyeom stared at the contact that said , " Miss GG , Linnie"  and picked the phone .

"Wei?"

"Yobseyo?"

"oh , yobseyo ? Is Heeyoung-ssi there?" , a girl asked on the phone .

"oh andaeyo , She probably left her phone here when she was here eariler. " , He said to girl on the phone.

"Oh , may I ask who is speaking?', She asked him curiously.

"It's Yugyeom from Got7 .  " , Yugyeom said but then Jackson cut him off , "Her boyfriend"

"Ah - is that so?" , She laughed at them as Yugyeom pushed Jackson away from the phone.

"Ani , he was playing , who's this?"

"It's Li yin from SME , I'm Heeyoung's cousin , well , Hopefully she gets her phone back , but thanks ." , she said to him.

"No problem ? I'll tell her you called . Annyeong."

"Annyeong"

Jr. was stunned by what just happened , "Heeyoung was here?"

"Yes , she was . Yugyeom took care of her because she fainted , and she took care of him cause he burned himself." , Jackson winked at the other members as yugyeom shyly blushed

Meanwhile , Jin Young & Heeyoung were in the car , And Heeyoung looked out the window. It was raining like there was no tomorrow , but it smoothed her. She slowly pulled the leather jacket over her soaking jeggings and slowly brought it up to her head where she hugged it as she laid her head on the window pane of the car. She sniffed the damp leather jacket and smiled ,

Her uncle caught her at the corner of his eye and giggled, "You know girls are attracted to a man's scent."

"Nae , I know that . What do you mean? Attraction is useless." , She said coldly as loosened her embrace of the damp leather jacket.

"oh , and why is that?" , Her uncle asked curiously , as he stared at her with a faked astonished look .

"Because , Attraction leads to Love and Love is useless." , She said coldly again as she looked up at her uncle.

"why is that?" , He questioned her with a playfully smirk.

She shook her head and turned her head back at the window , it wasn't funny to her , " I have my reasons."

"Ah , jinjja . Can't you be a dumb teenager for once. So many walls built up around you. You always act like a bitter old lady." , He complained to his "teenager" niece, "Fine , Starting tomorrow , you will not be able to stay in your room no more than an hour , unless you are sleeping , and you will have to go out with friends. If you don't you'll be grounded , that means no music and you'll sleep on the floor for a whole two weeks. and when you're a dumb teenager , i'll give you a job as a trainer under the entertainment. arasso? "

"ah , jinjja ?! Aish , Uncle , why do you have to be so "harsh" , She complained sarcastically as she laid her head back on the window slit , "fine."

"arasso" , Her uncle laughed , "So you have to go with me to the Music Core , tomorrow . okay ?"

"Fine , fine ." , She sighed as she closed her eyes , "Uncle , Can we stop at the grocery store ? & what does Yugyeom oppa like ? I want to thank him ."

Her uncle smiled like an idiot to see her niece fall in love for the first time, "That's sweet . But he likes shoes."

"Well , it's korea , Gotta show my respect right?" , She said with no emotion as she lifted her head and laid back on the car seat. She laughed annd stared blankly at the passenger back board. She was quite comfortable , she had always loved car rides. Suddenly they had pulled up to a super Korean Market. First they went to the grocery section where Heeyoung graciously bought baking supplies , she was so happy , she let creativity run free . As she was about to exit the grocery store , her uncle came after her with a pair of shoe for Yugyeom. Then went back into the car and Heeyoung drifted off into the little rain dropped that slid on the window. She suddenly saw a big grey box in front of her, with such big windows .It was her uncle's house , she hated how it looked , she never liked modern homes. She was genuinely an old grandma. The nice driver opened the door for her and she followed her uncle to the front door , gripping her bags and bags of stuff. She walked into her uncle's cold house , put the groceries away and walked off to her room upstairs. She opened her plain door and put down her stuff as she walked in. Heeyoung was extremely tired so she went to the her bathroom , that was in her walk in closet,  to freshen up. She came back out the bathroom from washing her face and noticed her yellow Uniform for school on her bed. She was excited for school , she was new to the Korean Teaching system but she always seemed fascinated because of the fact that they always scored higher than American High schools. She went to her nice walk in closet and hung it up nicely. She walked to the bathroom and the warm water in the tub.  As she laid down in tub  , her uncle was in the living watching JYP trainee auditions as he did so his phone rang. The contacts has read , "Heeyouniee , the old lady"

"Ah , jinjja , if you need me , just please call me from your room." , Her uncle yelled from the Livingroom . Heeyoung sat in the tub , thinking about what he said. Soon , she realized , that she forgot to it on the coffee table at the got7 dorm. She threw her towel around her body and ran down stairs , but it was too late.

"Yobseyo?"

"Yobseyo Sunbaenim?"

"Oh ,  Yugyeom ah?"

"Nae , perhaps , Is Heeyoung-ssi there?" , Yugyeom asked Naiively through the phone.

"Is Heeyoung-ssi here?" , He purposely said loud enough for Heeyoung to hear who was standing blankly at the bottom of the stairs holding onto the railing. Heeyoung to signaled her uncle to indeciate she wasn't there , but her uncle ignored it , "nae , nae , she's right here. You want to talk to her?"

"nae"

She rolled her eyes at her uncle who silently laughed as she yanked the phone from his hand , "Yobseyo? whatr do you want?"

"what do you want?"

" URG . My phone back , OPPA." , She said sarcastically as she walked back stairs with her uncle's phone.

"ah- jinjja , you have a very nice friends list , "Sehunnie Oppa" , "Drita D'Avanzo " , "Taeyeonnie Unnie" , "AMBER Unnie" , "Aunty Lucy (LIu) , Jinjja , you're popular." ,

"yah , oppa , you were looking through my contacts?" , She nagged him as she walked back to her room.

"nae , sorry , it was too tempting , and I'm adding my number too . arasso? ", He laughed to her throught the phone .

"oh that's fine but , Just please give me my phone back when you get the chance. oppa. I have to go now , I was in the middle of taking a bath." , She said to him.

"oh . mianhae , annyeong ." ,He said gently

"Annyeong." , She back to him relently , She actually didn't want to stop talking to him but , her bath was waiting for her. She throw her uncle's phone on her bed and went back to her bath. After a warm bath , she changed and went down stairs to her uncle who was still watching trainee videos. Heeyoung walked pass the TV and heard a boy singing to 4men - "baby baby"

"He's singing through his nose . He isn't going to his full potienal in the art of singing but he does have potienal as an artist because of his tone and his song choice , which suggest that , he more in catchy songs that is will sell." , She said as she went to kitchen to pull out baking supplies.

"Ah , jinjja , you're younger than me , and you have such a good ear. you sound like you've been in the company for 40 years and you're only 16 , jinjja . like you're appa. He hated when people sang through their noses. " , Her uncle said to her as she started measuring the cake flour.

"Jinjja? I always thought that was from my mom , aunty lucy always tells me , my personailty is like mom though , and my talent comes from both sides but I can't act , so I don't know where she says that's from. " , She said to her uncle as she started mixing the batters.

"yeah , you can act , well not as an actress for a main role , just a lead or supporting." , Her uncle explained to her as she stired the batter , "But you're strength is your singing."

"Yeah i think so too , I'm not a good dancer , and not a visual." , She laughed as she finished mixing the mixtures.

"andwae , you would be like Beyonce." , He said to his insecure niece as she poured batter in 12 little circle pans.

"yah ,koreans take so much pride into their families. why is that?", She snapped to her uncle in a joking tone.

"because I have the right too , because my NIECE is talented. Yah , you old lady , you're too humble." , Her uncle complained to her as she put the cakes into the oven.

"ah , I know that already , my young teenager." , She laughed at him while she pulled out the heavy whipping cream. After an hour , the cakes were finally finished and she decorated them nicely to thank everyone who had warmly welcomed her and to say hi to old faces. Heeyoung placed the 12 cakes nicely in the refridgerator. The next day , she woke up and her and uncle headed to the KBS Station. As she walked in she saw so many old and new faces , She gave cakes to the JYP artist that had welcomed her yesterday and to her good friends that she's known before she came to Korea. Heeyoung went to the got7 changing and knocked on the door.

"come in ." , A familar voice said as she walked in  , She saw bright smiley face as she walked in.

" oh , yugyeom oppa , good , you're here." , She said not trying to smile , "This is for you ."

He was suprised by the pretty gift bag she held out in front of him , He smiled , "Oh , gomawo , you didn't have to though . But i'm sorry , I forgot your phone ."

"Oh , it's alright . I'll pick it up whenever , just please take care of it?" , She laughed , "That's my life , Everything is on there."

"Oh , jinjja ? I will do that." , He repiled sweetly and smiled at her.

"I didn't know , what kind of shoes were your style so Jin Young- ah picked them out. And I made you and the got7 members a cake for being so nice to me." , She said innoently as she handed the bag to Yugyeom. Their hands tooked and it felt like a eletric shock , her hands were so cold . Yerin & Jimin suddenly walked in as handed the bag to him.  She quickly bowed and left.

"Oh what was she giving you? a cake too?" , Jimin asked curiously as he watched Yugyeom's cheesy smile fade as he saw Yerin.

"Oh nae , and a gift." , Yugyeom said to the two girls who were naiively walking around the dressing room.

"Gift?"

"Gift?"

"Nae , a a gift because I helped out yesterday , it's nothing ," , He dumbly smiled to himself and walked to the chair in front of the mirror.

"Doesn't seem like "nothing"", Jimin winked at Yugyeom who looked like he was getting butterflies.

"ahhh , stop , " , He smiled , "Don't you guys have to perform ?"

________