- A Dirty War .

Young Love .

Chapter 5 - A Dirty War , "Love is like a BattleField"

A/N: Hey guys ! I'm back ! And I was rereading everything and it seemed like I really rushed everything , so I fixed up the Plot and hopefully you like it ! FIGHTING! I miss you guys !

*September 8th ,2014

Yugyeom laid in his big bed with the sun light reflecting on him. He smiled to himself thinking about "her", Her cute eye smile , The way she unconditionally took care of him. She did the little simple things that were irreplacable. His feelings were growing for her bit by bit. But he covered it with the fact that he was still indeed hurt by yerin. He slowly got up and got himself ready. He stared at himself in the mirror as he began buttoning his uniform shirt. As he looked in the mirror , he could imagine Heeyoung right next to him. The "Perfect Couple" that could never happen because his silly feelings wandering for yerin.

At the same time , Heeyoung laid in her bed with her phone and her sweater hanging off her shoulder. She knew she needed to get ready but she began procrastinating. She looked at her phone and decided to go through her text messages , her finger brought her to "Sehunnie Oppa" , She began shaking as she swiped her messages up. Her heart thumped as she began rereading all her messages. Her heart ache , She silently got up and threw on uniform. As her hair dripped she got out the dryer and began drying her hair. She thought to herself , "If only they knew this was the man who made me stop believing in love , then maybe the woorld would be right." She stared down at her phone and began delete the messages one by one. But it's a new start , she stood a little straighter and got ready for school. She did her makeup flawlessly and walked out the door with her uncle. 

As soon as both of them arrived to the school , They spotted one another and ran towards to each other , 'Ahjumma!" , Yugyeom shouted as he smiled at her.

"YAH . Ahjumma?", She laughed as she looked up at him.

"Nae , why do you look so down?", Yugyeom said pinching her cheeks.

"Andwae. I'm not sad .", She said as she put a smile on her face.

"Liar , ", He went on , "Promise me , you'll never be down no matter what."

"Nae , Yaksokhaeyo", She pinky promised him.

In his head , the words wanted to come out so bad. "Saranghae." But he just held her close and walked into the school building. She looked up at his face that gleamed. In this moment , it was perfect . Nobody could ruin it. She smiled as they walked into their homeroom. Yugyeom sat at his desk with some of his friends and Heeyoung sat down with BamBam and Jimin. Yugyeom would frequently glance back to check on her. Heeyoung would always smile as she saw him. As Heeyoung sat with Jimin and BamBam , Jungkook came towards them.

"Jungkook Oppa , It's nice to see you again." , She smiled as she looked up at his innocent eyes.

"I'm happy to see you too." , Jungkook smiled , "So what are you up to?"

"Nothing , just with BamBam Oppa and Jimin Unnie. , you ?" ,Heeyoung asked him gently.

"I feel out of place. ", He laughed "I'm so used to my members with me , that it's kind of weird , honestly."

"Oh , i see ,"She laughed , "None of your other members are in the same grade as us right?"

"No , They're not." , Jungkook said softly. yugyeom glanced at the two who were talking. Something came over him oddly and he got up from the desk. Yugyeom walked over to Heeyoung and Jungkook were talking.

"What are you guys doing?", Yuyeom asked suspiously giving jungkook a death stare.

"Just talking." , Jungkook said as Heeyoung nodded softly.

BamBam laughed and whispered to Jimin , "Jealous much?"

"What?" , Heeyoung looked up to BamBam and Jimin.

"Nothing , nothing. Go on." , Jimin laughed looking up at BamBam trying to hold in a laugh.

"Well , I guess we should get to our seats , The teachers coming." , Heeyoung said as she awkwardly turned around.

The Teacher walked in and class began. During the whole first period , Yugyeom jealusly glanced over to Jungkook , who would catch Heeyoung's glances from time to time. Yugyeom thought to himself."I don't even like her." He was frustated though , so he tried to turn his focus and began copying notes from the teacher. He tried to not care and in this classroom , Copying notes were his only option so far. Heeyoung glanced over to Yugyeom who seemed to be bothered . She worried the entire time as she copied her notes.

After class ended , She packed up her stuff quickly , to catch up with yugyeom but He was already out the door. She bowed her head down , as felt like she did something wrong but wasn't sure.

"Gwenchana?", Jungkook asked her as he noticed her cold vibe.

"Nae , Gwenchana.", She tried to smile as she stood up and went to her locker.

For the next two periods , she kept trying to get to Yugyeom but for some reason , he was avoiding her and she couldn't seem to understand why he was acting weird. When she got to lunch, she walked to the table where they usually sat and sat down with them. There was awkwardness as they silently sat. Yugyeom didn't even give her one glance.

"Oppa , Gwenchana? Why are you avoiding me like this? what did I do?" , She said to him looking over at him, who was avoiding her glance.

"nothing." , He coldly said and smiled up at yerin , who sat down on the other side of Yugyeom.

"Well , how was your day Oppa?", Heeyoung said as she tried breaking the awkwardness.

Yugyeom ignored her and said , "Yerin , how are you feeling?"

She suddenly became irritated and rolled her eyes. She got up and walked away to throw her food away. She silently thought , blocking everything out , "Why am I so jealous? I don't even like him." , She looked down at the ground. Yugyeom looked over and saw her sadness. He felt bad but his angry got the best of him and looked back at yerin . Jungkook noticed her frown and silently hugged her. She was alarmed but smiled .

"Come Sit with me? I'm kind of lonely over here." , Jungkook asked her smiling.

She giggled , "Arasso. I suppose I  can."

Heeyoung and jungkook sat at a table behind yugyeom and yugyeom looked around waiting for Heeyoung to come back . But she didn't , By the end of the lunch hour , He noticed that Heeyoung was sitting behind them with Jungkook. Yugyeom became more furious and walked away from everyone.

"Yah. What's his problem?", Youngjae said in an annoyed tone.

"Mollaseo." , BamBam said as he followed Yugyeom.

They all soon went to Art Class. Heeyoung couldn't even look at Yugyeom.

BamBam sat by Heeyoung and Jungkook in Art Class and the three of them did their art work together.

Heeyoung was irritated by how Yugyeom was acting , But she couldn't resist , She glanced up at Yugyeom would was following Yerin around like a dog.

"Yah , what's Yugyeom oppa's problem?" , Heeyoung asked BamBam. BamBam Shrugged and continued working. He wasn't going to her involved.

Jungkook answered , "It's probably just guy stuff."

"I hope so , I didn't do anything to him." , She rolled her eyes and shook her head in frustration , "stupid boys."

"Yah , watch who you're talking to!" , BamBam laughed looking up at Heeyoung.

"Fine , Stupid Yugyeom-ah." , Heeyoung said annoyed.

"That's better." , Jungkook laughed as he rubbed her back , "Don't stress , He's okay"

Heeyoung let out a sigh and started working again. She stole a glance from Yugyeom and he walked over.

"Heeyoung-ah ,Where's the clay ? I need some more." Yugyeom asked her as if everything was okay.

"BamBam Oppa , Can you help me carry this to the oven?", She ignored him.

Yugyeom carried it instead and Heeyoung looked away.

"Mianhae , Ahjumma." , Yugyeom said putting the pot in the oven. She closed the oven and walked away.

"Thank you." , She said coldly and she walked to the closet and gave Yugyeom some clay and walked away coldy. Class ended shortly and Heeyoung gathered her things and walked out silently.

After 6th hour passed , Everyone got ready to leave home. Heeyoung threw her jacket on and started walking outside. Yugyeom caught up with her and linked arms with her. She tugged away and kept walking.

"Yah , What's your problem?", Yugyeom yelled at the irritated girl.

"What's your problem!?", Heeyoung yelled at him , "You've been avoiding me , ignoring me . What did I do?"

"You! You've been ignoring me , not even trying to talk to me." , Yugyeom shouted back at her.

"I did ! You ignored me!", She screamed at him.

"Because ." , Yugyeom said softly .

"Because ? Because why?", She cried , She shut her eyes and walked away.

Jimin tried to calm Yugyeom down and walked with him.

"Yah , why are you guys being like this?" , Jimin demanded as she looked at Yugyeom.

"Mollaseo." , He said quietly and walked away. They all wallked to the JYPE Center as a group , Youngjae , BamBam, Yugyeom , Yerin and Jimin. Heeyoung walked back by herself angry. Heeyoung and JinYoung were gone before the group got back and Yugyeom didn't get a chance to apologize. Yugyeom was antsy after that. He felt so gulity for making her so angry , but at the same time , It was her fault for talking to Jungkook. Yugyeom sat in the corner waiting for everyone.

"Yah , what's wrong with Yugyeom-ah?", JB asked Youngjae.

"Aish , mollaseo , He's been cranky like this all day.", Youngjae said irritated.

Then mark walked out with his gym bag , "What happened?"

BamBam rubbed his head , "Boy stuff"

Jackson laughed , "Boy Stuff ?"

The seven boys went to the practice room and began reharsals. Yerin and Jimin went home after schoo, though. Yerin and Jimin were silent in the car. The Awkwardness was too much. But there were words that Jimin just couldn't say no matter how much she wanted to. When they finally got to the Dorm , Jimin sat on the couch .

"That was a Dirty War.." , She shook her head , "Dirty war , Day 1" , Jimin let out with a sigh.