- Mianhaeyo .

Young Love .

Chapter 6 - Mianhaeyo .

The week had went by fast , due to the "Battle" of jealousy , "Dirty War , Day 5", Jimin said as she walked into the school building.

"Dirty War , Day 5?", BamBam laughed as he looked at Jimin. He looked back Yugyeom who was lonely walking by himself. BamBam stopped and waited for Yugyeom to catch up. Heeyoung walked pass the two slowly purposely.

"Hey , you two , are you guys good?", Bambam said concerned as he finally got the two together. The tension was thick as the two were cornered. Yugyeom nodded and walked away.

Heeyoung glanced at him for a split second and mumbled , "I'm good. thanks bambam"

The two went the separate ways , It was so dramatic. They ignored each other the whole day and avoided one another. Like the week , the day went by fast with this "war" in act. Heeyoung was stubborn and Yugyeom was not going back down.

It was 4 in the afternoon , The sky was blue with a hint of purple and orange with the sunsetting. The bell rang and as it did so , the students ran out of the building complex like there was no tomorrow. Jimin , BamBam , Youngjae , Yugyeom , Jungkook and Heeyoung walked together out. The tension was thick between them. BamBam tried blocking the awkwardness with his humor but unfortunately it didn't work.

"Yah , why don't you guys just make and call it a day , you guys really have nothing to angry over.", Jimin said inpulsely as she tried killing the issue , which had no reason to speculate.

"eh" , yugyeom hesitated as he took out his phone , sneaking a peek at heeyoung to see her reaction. She rolled her eyes as she heard Yugyeom.

"I'm good." , She scoffed as she walked away from Yugyeom in anger. Jimin shook her head looking at these fools , Heeyoung noticed her rudeness and apologized , "Mianhae."

Jimin looked at heeyoung , "It's alright. Doesn't hurt to try" , she shrugged.

"Well , obvisously it did!", Bambam joked , Jimin gasped and smacked BamBam's shoulder. Yugyeom threw his head phones on and thought about what Jimin said. He went through his playlist. As he did so , he thought of her bright smille and the way she said , "oppa!" He stummbled upon , Kim Jo Han -
I want to fall in Love." , It was one of those moments when the song you were listening to perfectly fit your mood. "Why am I feeling like this when my life is so magnificent?"

Yugyeom lowered his head as he felt the lyrics. He closed his eyes and became tense. He blocked away from him and felt every feeling a man could feel , anger , regret , love , hatred , at once. 

"I'm in love with someone , who can't see me , and lying to myself that I love someone else. what more truth is there to this?" , He thought to himself as he crossed the street. Yugyeom noticed a couple sitting on the park bench. He envied that , to be able to show her little gestures of his love. But he already messed up , he kept thinking and thinking he could change it. He had hope somewhere in his heart. Yugyeom suddenly found himself at a flower shop. He threw his sunglasses on and walked inside. He looked through everything and nothing seemed to be right. He wandered his way to the back and found the perfect one.

º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º

Dicentra-Bleeding-Heart-Flower.jpg

º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º

He smiled as he picked this one up. And he saw a box of carmel candies , the ones that ahjummas always ate , the hard one. He laughed at himself for being so giddy. He purchased everything and grabbed a note card. He wrote a short letter for her , apologizing for his ways. He walked out of the store and walked silently to the JYPE center. As he made his way back , he looked up and saw a black van. That was Park Jin Young's van.

Yugyeom knocked on the window , "Excuse me ? Can you please do me a favor?"

"Ah , nae ?", The old ahjussi driver answered humbly.

"Can you please give this to Park Jin Young-nim's niece , Park Heeyoung - ssi ." , He asked innocently , looking at the ahjussi .

He nodded , "I will do so , ahh , young love. I remember when I was young and in love. aha , I could've had her , but my jealousy and stubborness got in the way. Here's some advice boy , if you love , let her know your love , be patient , kind and understandable. And she will do the same and give you the world."

"Kamsaminida. and nae .", He smiled , "I will let her know"

The driver nodded again and rolled up the window. Yugyeom  giggled to himself , filled with hope. He ran into the JYP Center looking around.

Yugyeom saw JB and asked , "Hyung-ah , have you seen Heeyoung-ssi?"

"Andwae? wae?" , JB asked suspiously looking at Yugyeom who was glowing with joy.

"Ani , Just wondering.", yugyeom said full of aegyo. His eyes almost gone with smiling so much. He blasted his headphones as he listened to "Some" , By Jungigo and Soyou. He was becoming cheesy and he cupped his face as he sat by the window. He wondered about how she'd feel when she saw it. Not too long after he went to practice with s. As he practiced , he couldn't help but think. About her , and how nice it would be to sit and have a coffee with her. He looked in the mirror and danced his heart out during practice. The music came to him and nothing else mattered but being able to express how he felt with his dancing that had always been his passion. JinYoung-nim walked in and was impressed by the passion Yugyeom showed for the first in a long time.

After a while , It was almost 10 pm and the got7 members decided to go home after a long day of work. The boys walked to the car together laughing. Jr. was wanting to say something but he didn't know how to say it.

"Dongsaeng-ah , ", Jr. asked Yugyeom who was laughing with the rest of the boys.

"nae?" , Yugyeom nodded as he looked at his hyung.

Jr. gluped , "So , how are you and Heeyoung? Do you like her?"

"to be completely honest , I think I love her.", Yugyeom confessed as his looked down at the floor.

"Love?" , Mark questioned , "You love her?"

"Yeah. I guess." , Yugyeom answered , not knowing what to say.

"There's nothing wrong with it , It's good , but be careful." , Mark said trying to cheer up his dongsaeng as he saw yugyeom begin to frown.

JB sighed as he looked at the boys , "It's hard being in love in the industry. especially if they aren't idols either"

The 7 boys hopped into the van and sat down, Jackson began , "You can't be in love in the industry. You end up hurtig them worst than you hurt yourself."

"that's true , because as time goes by , they grow more and more hurt because you're not there anymore to rely on." , Jr. advised the boys.

Everything they were saying made him think , "Maybe I don't have a chance anymore. Maybe I should just stop what's happening so I don't end up hurting her."

He became lost in his thoughts , his "happiness" was fading away , he pushed his hope away. They soon got to the dorm and he ran to his bedroom. He waiting for everyone else to shower as he laid on his bed thinking. He looked out the window and stared at the stars. Jackson was finally out the shower and Yugyeom went to take a shower.

After washing up , Yugyeom walked out the bathroom with his towel wrapped around him. As he got ready his phone ranged with a message.

Ahjumma : "Ahjumma-ah , mianhaeyo . Jinjja , Sorry for everything. This was a foolish reason to be angry and it was my fault. These flowers are for you , bleeding hearts , sorry for making your heart bleed. Please forgive me? I miss you and your ahjumma ways~ Eat these carmel candies ahjumma , they're sweet, and that's good because I hope you smile now ~ " , teehee , Big baby , you are really something . you're forgiven (: I miss your whiny self too .

Yugyeom threw his white shirt on and read the text. He thought about what his hyungs told him in the car.

Yugyeom : Mianhaeyo Ahjumma , I think we should end what we "have" , You have someone else and I'm clearly in love with someone else.

Ahjumma: Are you serious? what's your problem? PMS? you're having mood swings ? Don't ever do this if you don't mean it!

Yugyeom: Mianhaeyo.

Yugyeom sighed as he laid on his bed. He felt so gulity but he didn't want to lead her on or hurt her. He put his blanket over him and looked up at the navy blue sky. His eyes watered slowly thinking the way he was hurt. and how she was irritated with him.

He choked up as he mummbled to himself , "Mainhaeyo .... Mianhaeyo .... Mainhae nae sarang."

Tears fell from his eyes , for the first time ever , he felt lonely .

º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º

A/N:  Enjoy guys ! <3