-Tonight .

Young Love .

Chapter 7 - Tonight .

It's been almost 3 months and feelings hadn't changed. Heeyoung and Yugyeom were still friends , indeed but everything between them weren't the same. Yugyeom spent his time following around Yugyeom and Heeyoung found a new crowd. Heeyoung was akways with Jungkook , everyone thought they were dating , but nobody knows that the things that happen behind doors.

*December 31st , 2014

"you're still coming tonight right?", Jungkook smiled at Heeyoung who was looking through her closet.

She looked up at Jungkook who was laying on her bed , "to support you? of course."

Heeyoung giggled at she looked up at jungkook who half asleep on her bed with his phone on his forehead. She quietly went through her big closet for a outfit for tonight. She skimmed through each dress she had. But nothing was enough for tonight, She could feel it , He was going to ask her to be his girlfriend. As she tried putting a smile on her face. She finally saw the perfect dress, sophisticated enough for the event and cute enough for a honorable girlfriend.

"Heeyoung-ssi , what are you going to wear tonight?", Jung questioned as he laid there bored out of his mind.

Heeyoung teased as she out her outfit out on her island in her closet ,"You'll have to just see , later and good luck later too"

Jungkook nodded and closed his eyes , but as soon as his phone rang , he opened his eyes. He quickly ended the call and out the phone down. Heeyoung walked out and saw what happened. She stared blankly wondering why he had done that.

"Who was that?", She asked curiously , "why didn't you pick up?"

"It was just Jimin Hyung , he probably wants to know when I'm coming home.", Jungkook hesitated as he got up to enter the bathroom.

She was so sure but she answered , "Is that so?"

The phone rang again and it said , "Nae sarangggg <33", She picked up the phone but as she was about to pick it up. Jungkook rushed out the bathroom zipping up his pants.

"Nae  sarang?", Heeyoung questioned looking at the number. Jungkook who yanked the phone out of her hand.

Jungkook winced , "Yeah , it's V hyung . I call him that."

Heeyoung laughed trying to not get jealous, "is that right?"

"Yeah , Well , I have to go , the events in 3 hours." , Jungkook grabbed his jacket and bursted out the door. Heeyoing scratched her head at what was happening.

"Does he have someone else?", She mumbled to herself , "Ani , I'm overreacting."

Heeyoung sat down at the Make up vanity and began to get ready for the party.

º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º

º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º

Heeyoung stepped out of the car and saw lights flashing. The builing was overflowing with fans , superstars , paparazzi and Producers. She felt as if she was going to walk onto the red carpet. Which she was , Her uncle took her hand and they walked on the red carpet. She was so happy , Even thought wasn't exactly her first time on the red carpet , it was the first time she understood the reality. As she walked up onto the red carpet with her uncle , she looked up. She saw Tina locking hands with Jungkook. She shook her head at the sight. She stared at them trying to make sure what she was seeing was real. Jungkook caught a glipse of Heeyoung and impulsively shook his hand off Tina's , pretenfding to patt Tina and walked off quickly. Tina looked confused and so did , Heeyoung. But Heeyoung smiled through it representing her family.  Uncle Jin young and Heeyoung made their way into the event building and parted ways. Heeyoung walked around greeting friends and catching up. Her eyes wandered around and suddenly the program began , She sat down with Lee Suhyun and her brother as they watched the program. One by one artist performed , She was so happy , She loved seeing people perform. She listened carefully to every group. As winner performed , "Tonight" , The lyrics started to make her think , over think. " I thought it’d be easy back then but how am I crying?" , " I didn’t know a night without you could be so lonely, I hold her in my arms as I long for you" Her heart sank into the words and she just sat there blank.

"Unnie , Gwenchana?", Suhyun asked Heeyoung as she noticed her friend's sadness.

Heeyoung tried putting a smile on her face, "gomawo , but Don't worry , Gwenchana."

"Arasso.", Suhyun said innocently as she patted her unnie on the shoulder.

After BTS performed , she hurried to go congradulate them , but she made her way backstage , she saw Tina hug Jungkook and congradulate them already.

"You guys did so good !", Heeyoung congratulated them as she walked up to all the BTS members before trying to confront Tina and Jungkook. But Jungkook rubbed Tina gave him the "stare."

"Come." , Jungkook dragged Heeyoung outside into the rain. Heeyoung became scared of what was happening. Everything was happening so fast.

"Heeyoung , I can't do this. We can't be friends , I used to be in love with you , but I see your feelings for Yugyeom will never go away. You burry them. You're heart is towards him when you laugh with me , when you hug me, i know you're not thinking of me. And I know that you're "love" , is just the love that you can't give to yugyeom. But don't give it to me. I don't want it. I've fallen out of love knowing that you'll never look at me the way you look at yugyeom. and because of that , we shouldn't be friends , or else it will just hurt me , because I lost you." , Jungkook yelled at the girl who was slowly becoming drenched in rain.

Heeyoung cried , "you're right , I can;t ever love someone like you. Someone who makes me think i'm their world and has someone ready to replace me with. Now let go of my hand!"

"Heeyoung."

Heeyoung yelled , "Leave ! now leave me alone !"

Heeyoung walked into the rain with her arms crossed thinking , how she was always left alone and abandone by everyone she began to love. Tears fell from her eyes , slowly. Without thinking she picked up her phone. She swiped through looking for Yugyeom , In her contacts , it had , "My big baby" It began to dial.

"Yobseyo?", Yugyeom picked up the phone .

She began to choke up , "Oppa. I need you right now , can you come?"

"Are you crying?', Yugyeom said concerned

"Oppa ."

"Don't cry . Stop it , Stop stop it."

"Oppa . ", She couldn't help it , She cried as hard as the rain was pouring down on her. She didn't what to do. Everything was just getting to her , Her parents didn;t want her that's why they committed suicide. Nobody ever accepted her , nobody ever loved her. everyone she loved left her , everyone she trusted broke it. Every wall she put down , she had to build again. But Everything jungkook said , satined her mind. She was still love with Yugyeom , Her heart was always with him. She dropped down onto the floor and sat there and cried. It was one of those nights where she just needed Yugyeom to hug her and say everything was okay. She needed to know that love that was buried for him was real.

Not too long after , Yugyeom showed up at event building. He ran around looking for her. She wasn't in the front ,so he ran to back to the alley way. He saw her and ran to her. He hugged her so tight. She cried on his shoulder.

 "What did he do?", yugyeom said embracing her.

"Nothing."

"Nothing?"

"Tell me oppa . why has everyone always pointed fingers at me and laughed because I was a little different, why do I always have to scrunch up and not love? why does everyone I love , leave. I'm a good for nothing person , Tell me why? why can't I be like Yerin? or Tina? wae?", She cried to him.

"I remember what someone told me , Nobody's perfect , Like a squared pointy and good-for-nothing wheel , if you cut of the adversity , it will become round. When that day comes you can run freely. " One day , You'll find heart and you will find yourself"

 "You're a good guy oppa."

"Am I always just going to be a good guy? Is that all I'll ever be? The "good guy" title is just something to use to cover up the fact that you don't care?", Yugyeom yelled as let go.

"not care? I don;t care? Don't ever say that ! Who was there for you? huh? when yerin didn't care about your feelings and played around with you? Who was there for you? I stood by you ! I was there ! Don't sit here and say that to me!", She began sensitive with the topic of caring for one another because , caring was always personal to her.

"Yah ! says the one who left me for Jungkook , and look at this now , he left you out in the rain! are you really happy ? that you're alone now!  ", yugyeom yelled at her.

" ani ! Are you happy now? wae? I hate that i made you think the trust we had was broken . I never meant to hurt you , I never left you , my heart was always there and it never left , you think i loved jungkook ? I hate that I let you down and I feel so bad about it ! but karma came around because i'm here hurting ,  you were the only one , but you wouldn't know , because you were off kissing Yerin's feet ! Urg , just leave , go home , thank you for coming but Just go , leave !"

Heeyoung walked away and called a cab. She got into the cab and went home. Tears fell from her eyes as the cab drove her home. She texted her uncle that she was leaving and was going home. As the cab pulled up the her house , she walked in , locked the door and went up to her room. She took a hot shower and laid in her bed.

"Yugyeom , please , leave my heart."

º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º

A/N: LOL is me or , is that cahoter very dramatic? anyways , enjoy !