- Dumb Youngg Teenagers

Young Love .

Chapter 10 - Dumb Youngg Teenagers

It's been two months . Since Heeyoung has talked to Yugyeom , Since "that" happened. It's been a week , of nonstop morning sickness , nonstop cravings , nonstop crying. All the signs were obvisous , but she was in denial .But then,She finally gained up the couraged to get ready and go to the clinic. As she threw her khaki wool coat on and her mint green scarf . She hoped out into the garage and unlocked the little car her uncle never used. The door of the garage lifted up and she slowly pulled out. In the drive way , she stopped. She paused and took a breath. "Free clinic ? where?" , heeyoung thought to herself. Then it came to her, she wasn't in the pubic eye , so she minus well go to the Seoul Hospital. 

Heeyoung made her way to the Seoul Hopital matenrity Clinic that was right next to the Hospital. Her heart beated as she got out the car and pulled herself to the Clinic. As she walked in , she noticed all the mothers with their children. She headed to the front desk and asked for a Pregnancy test and Ultrasound if the test was positive, Which she tried to deny that she knew the truth. After check in , she walked to the waiting area. She became antsy , She was shaking with nerves. But a catalogue caught her eye, "Newbbie Mommy?" Heeyoung curiously picked it without thinking. She opened it up to the first and immediately alerted her with the title screaming out to her , "Regretting this baby?" , Herheart jumped and she out her hand over her heart. She continued , "Advice:  don't . being a mother , an unspected mother is the world's greatest thing. It can save you and break you in so many ways. But the love is irreplacable." , She couldn't do it , she put the magazine down. One of the mothers caught a glance of her and came closer to her.

"New mother huh?", She said to Heeyoung.

Heeyoung was startled but nodded with slight smile hiding her nerves.

"I can tell , you look nerves , Don't be. It seems scary , especially when it's unplanned. Between you and I , I was 15 when I have my first child. I was scared and know anything. But it changed me , although I grew up fast. It's something I wouldn't change because my son has taught me so much.", The lady advised heeyoung.

"Kasaminda. I am honestly am scared but I don't know what to do. ", Heeyoung confessed to the lady.

"Your mother instincts will kick in.", She said to heeyoung.

"Kasaminida", Heeyoung thanked her , as she did , the nurse called her in for the pregnancy test. Heeyoung got up and went to the back with the nurse. The nurse took some blood works and a urine test. After she did so ,the nurse informed her that it wouldn't take long and that they could get the ultra sound done if it was positive.

Heeyoung nodded and made her way to the waiting room once again. It was almost empty with but a few children. there was a little boy who kept looking Heeyoung as she sat down. She noticed him and went over to him.

"Annyeong", She smiled to the little boy.

He smiled and whispered shyly, "annyeong"

"How old are you ?", Heeyoung giggled in a sweet voice. 

"3 . Three - year- old", The bald little boy said with full confidence now.

She pulled out a piece of candy from her coat jacket , "Is that right?"

Mingguk smiled knowing what was coming next , "nae , gimme that."

"Jinjja? andwae , not yet , what do you say?", She smiled shocked at the little boy who became so demanding within 2 seconds.

"gimme?", He laughed looking at her .

She tickled him , "andwae , ani ani"

He fell to the floor with laughter she tickled him , "Please?please?"

"Nae,", She said as she hear him ask. She smiled and gave it her. He took it and gave her big hug with a charming smirk.

As soon as he turned around to go and play again , the nurse called her over again, "Ma'am , your results came in positive , you are indeed expecting. Chukke. So , We can go have an ultra sound right now. is that okay?" 

"nae , nae" , She said as they walked to the Utrasound Room. they walked up to this big door and Heeyoung became frozen. She felt like she coudn't move as the door opened.

"Gwenchana?", The nurse asked her as she caught Heeyoung's cautious vibe. Heeyoung nodded and they apporched the room.  She laid down on the chair and tried to calm herself. Th nurse pulled her shirt up and rubbed the solution on her stomach. And it started .

Heeyoung saw the figures appear on the screen. As the nurse put on the audio of the heart beats , She looked panicked. 

"is there everything alright?", Heeyoung asked worried looking up at the nurse.

"Ani , but it seems like there's  heart beats , there's usually only two.",The nurse continued moving around and continued, "Ah , chukke , seems like you're having twins ma'am"

Heeyoung's heart melted , "kasaminida",  She choked and began to think to herself. "I can't do it, don't make me fall in love with these two. "

The nurse gave her the ultrasound pictures and Heeyoung left , She been there for almost a few hours and was already dark. She started the car and sat there for a while looking at the photos of these two babies in her belly. Her instincts took over her and she started driving and soon found herself at the Got7 complex. She walked out and made it to the door as it began pouring. But no matter what , she couldn't come up with the courage to open the door to the apartment complex. She sat outside in the rain and began crying. Suddenly that regret turned into wanting to keep them. She soon began to soak in the rain and tears. 

Almost a hour later , The door behind her opened and she turned around.  It was her uncle.

"Heeyoung , what are you doing?!", He rushed to her to hug her.

"Uncle , mian , mianhae , mianhaeyo. I'm so stupid.", She cried as she tried covering her face. Her uncle looked at her confused. But then she pulled out her ultrasound picture. 

He looked at it and sighed , "you're ... pregnant."

She nodded as she cried , and he hugged her tigher, "You start working next week."

She looked up lost , "what?"

"I told you to be a dumb young teenager. and you did." , He said to her. He picked her up and walked inside . They made it to got7's dorm and ring the bell. She was shaking because of being soaked. Jr. opened it and her uncle rushed her in . She bowed on the floor and cried . The whole group gathered to the livingroom as they hear her cry. Jr. JB , Youngjae , sat on the couch. BamBam , Jackson and Mark stood behind yugyeom who was in front of heeyoung. Jyp panted and rubbed his neck. He closed all the curtains and walked back and forth. 

"what's wrong? why haven;t you been picking up my calls?" why are you crying?", Yugyeom said as he bent down try to hug her. She resisted and opened her hand. In her hand was the ultrasound picture. His heart dropped and he grabbed her and embraced her. The picture fell out her hand and Jackson picked it up. The other members crowded jackson and ask they saw it. They all sighed and rubbed their necks. 

To be continued ...