Plan ...B?

Young Love .

Chapter 10 - Plan...B?

Raining, Late, After all the chaos, who's head wouldn't hurt? They panted back and forth, all 9 of them.

"Sunbae-nim? eotteoke?", Jackson said in a stern voice , Jackson rubbed his forehead.

JYP sighed and studded,"we'll..we'll do this.. No one is leaving but i've made a decision , Sit down Lana and yugyeom-ah , I need to tell you something. When you were born , lana , you're father had been in the lime light along with your mother. Your mother took a hiatus from music and tried rasing you , she would cry and cry to me every night waitng for your father to come home. she was also out doing promotions and with other girls. He worked on his career and never spent time with you guys. It eventually drove your mother to insanity.You're mother fell under depression because she could not do it on her own. One night , she gave up and she left the world. When your father came home , He saw and he tried dealting with it,but he loved her too much , and he left us. Now , Lana , your my niece , I love you and Yugyeom , I've seen you grow up , JYPE practically raised you. Lana , your parents made so many stupid mistakes , committing suicide is one , and I don't want to have to visit you from your grave. So , here's what we're going to do. Lana , you'll live with the boys and secretly keep your pregnancy. By the time school ends for summer break , You'll have the twins. And after you have the twins , you'll enroll to a online school to take care of the twins. Yugyeo, you may be a superstar but right , you're going to grow up, it's not a playful situation , you're going to be a father. and I want you in their lives."

Lana gained courage and began to speak, "Jackson oppa , Jr oppa, JB oppa, youngjae oppa , bambam oppa Mianhae , you don't have to help me or stick around. and Yugyeom oppa,", She began to break ,"I'm sorry for ruining your career."

Jackson nodded , "Andwae , I'm gonna stay here and help as much as I can."

"that's right , you didn't ruin our careers but you made us more determine to be on top for these two bundles coming into our lives.", Jr said softly grabbing a blanket for Lana.

"I'll be here for you.", JB said shyly in the corner. 

Mark , Bambam and Youngjae nodded, "Us too"

Yugyeom just stood there as Lana nodded and slowy got up from the floor. Yugyeom was at her side and helped her get up. Jin young made sure everyone was okay and then he left them. The eight of them , Began to set up the new house set up.

Jackson took charge,"Lana , you can share with Yugyeom and I'll room with Mark."

"Thank you , thank you so much.", Lana said to jackson as she walked into the room. As she opened the door, she blinked , "Oh boy."

"Excuse the mess. ", bambam said , "the two people who live in this room aren't the most cleanest people."

She shook her and walked into the room. She grabbed a basket and started putting clothes that were all over the floor into the basket.

"That's not dirty." , Yugyeom said as he laid on the bed.

"Well, How am I suppose to know if everything is on the floor.", Lana laughed at the little boy on the bed.

"Smell it ," Yugyeom joked at the girl who was cleaning his room.

She giggled as she rolled her eyes. Lana kept cleaning the room , she wiped the big windows clean and she organized all the boys junk.

"Maid , Maid can you please come massage my feet.?", Yugyeom joked with Lana.

"Oh my gosh , ", She walked over to Yugyeom and laid down with him as she sighed from all of the cleaning.

They laid down and gazing into the night sky , the stars sparkled and the moment felt right. 

Yugyeom wrapped his arms around her, "Is this real? am I going to be an appa? I'm only seventeen." , He whispered to himself.

Lana mummbled something to Yugyeom but he wasn't sure of what it was , because she was half asleep. But he slowly closed his eyes as his head drifted off. Slowly the next morning approached , It felt like a dream as the couple woke up. Lana took off her sweater and she walked into the kitchen where she began to make breakfast for the 7 boys. She prepared , braised chicken with rice and all the side dishes.

As she was cooking , Youngjae woke up and walked to the kitchen , Suprised , He smiled, "I can get used to this."

Lana laughed, "I know you all will."

JB was awaken by the noise and as he made his way to the kitchen , He looked at Lana. She looked up at Jb who seemed to be looking at her stomach.

"yes?", She asked JB curiously.

JB pointed at her stoamch, "Your showing , your baby bump. People are going to start noticing. "

"I'll wear layers.",Lana resolved the problem really quick.

The rest of the boys finally walked out as Lana made her way to the dining room table.

"you can only wear layers for so long , you're going to have twins and your stomach will be big.", Jackson advised Lana.

she nodded , "I know, but we have 3 more months of school nobody will notice."

"I hope so", Mark said as he sat down. The eight began eating their breakfast quickly.

After breakfast , Lana rushed up ,"I'll meet you guys at school."

Lana made her way home , She pulled up to the drive way of her uncle's house and made her way inside. She walked into her room and started to buttom her shirt , but it wouldn't buttom. She quickly threw her cardigan and ran out of the door, being cautious of her stomach. She made her way to school and she saw bambam, youngjae and yugyeom. Lana hopped out of the car and ran to Yugyeom.

"Oppa, I need your cardigan, My stomach is showing and the shirt won't buttom.", She rushed him, but as she did so , the bell rang and they all had to rush inside.

"I'll give it to you inside.",Yugyeom said as they all ran inside.

Lana rolled her eyes and ran inside to her locker. She grabbed her books out of her locker and cautiously covered her belly making her way to their study halls. she opened the door and everyone that was in there seemed to be looking at her. She felt even more insecure than ever. Every corner of her brain thought , "What if they know?"

Bambam made his way to Lana and they walked to the corner. Jimin caught a glances and she was quite curious and walked to the corner where they were at. Jimin made her way towards them and Bambam's face went sour. Bambam looked at Lana with a idle stare and Lana turned around slowly. She tapped her feet waiting for Yugyeom. Luckily as Jimin made it closer , Yugyeom walked in and Jimin turned around. Yugyeom ran to Bambam and lana. They huddled and he quickly took off his large cardigan for Lana. Lana buttoned it and turned around acting as if nothing happened. 

"What's going on here?", Jimin asked curiously to the trio.

"Nothing?", Bambam blurted , Lana made her way away from the two boys and walked to Tia and Melonie.

"Okay", Jimin said suspiously.

The day went on , Lana , Yugyeom and Bambam , avoided each other and everyone else. Soon , Lunch came around they all sat with each other along with youngjae. Yugyeom sat next to Lana at the table , They tried making contact with anyone , But knowing how cruel life is , Jimin and Yerin made their way to the table. The tension was thick as the two sat with them. Bambam just kept staring at Yugyeom and Lana , Lana kept glancing at yugyeom, Youngjae sat quietly.

"Okay , I can't do this, What's going on?", Jimin confronted them.

"Nothing , absolutely , nothing.",Youngjae said nodding his head slowly.

"Oh sure , Yugyeom , are you and Lana getting married ?", Yerin asked the two.

Bambam laughed , "Yeah right."

"But seriously, Lana , you look like you're gaining weight, you pregnant?", Yerin said looking at lana.

BamBam looked at Lana , Yugyeom looked at Lana , Youngjae looked at yugyeom.

"I was kidding.",Yerin said awkwardly.

"I swear, are you guys hiding a secret baby or what?", Jimin joked at the group.

Youngjae faked a laugh ,"Yeah it's yugyeom. haha"

Lunch ended soon , and everyone went to class.

"That was close." , Yugyeom said.

"Jackson told you so,",Bambam sneered.

"I know", Lana sighed .

____________________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry ,I've been so busy with school , I haven;t updated lately. I hope you enjoy and forgive me.