Chapter 4

Acci-Dental Love

Chapter 4

 

 

“She what?!’ Taeyeon was shocked beyond words. Did she hear what Yuri had just said correctly?

 

“YUP!” Yuri nods her head at her slowly, like slowly mocking her.

 

“What?!” She asked no one.

 

“What do you expect Taeng? You come into their clinic filling up form mothers usually do and Taeji calling you Mama! Of course anyone who would see that would assume she’s your daughter! Plus Taeji is somewhat a spitting image of you more than your Oppa! Anyone would really as in really assume beyond doubt!” Yuri widely smiled when she saw Taeyeon now has hang opened with shock.

 

“Too much for you Kim Taeyeon?”

 

“Should you now say bye bye lovely dentist or tell her the truth?”

 

“What?!” Taeyeon snapped back to reality when she heard Yuri’s question.

 

“You’ve been saying that over and over! I said should you go and tell her the truth and clear up this little misunderstanding or would you just let it be and say goodbye to a prospective nice girl that got your attention since I can’t remember when is that last time is!” Yuri mockingly said at her friend.

 

“She thought Jiji is my daughter.” Taeyeon went into a daze yet again.

 

“Duh Taengoo! Didn’t I just said that to you?!”

 

“Yah! She didn’t get my attention!” She snaps again.

 

“Yeah! And Yoong don’t like foods!” Yuri retorted to her still in-denial friend who is obviously now frustrated with herself.

 

“Better set it right when you go visit her clinic next time!” Yuri helped Taeyeon answering the questions that are probably running into Taeyeon’s head right now.

 

“Yeah I think that’s right!”

 

“Assa! You do like her!” Yuri made a fist pumped in the air when she heard Taeyeon’s dazed reply.

 

“What?! I don’t!?” Taeyeon’s eyebrows furrowed.

 

“Yeah! You  DON’T with a huge question mark hanging above your head! You just admitted it Taengoo!”

 

“Who admitted what?” Yoona entered just in time.

 

“Taengoo likes Taeji’s dentist aka Doctor Hwang Tiffany!” Yuri told the newly arrival friend of theirs.

 

“Really! Wow! Congratulations Taeyeon unnie!” Yoona then run off to Taeyeon and gave her a tight hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“It’s not like that!” Taeyeon said as she tried to look straight into her friend’s eyes.

 

“No need to be shy Unnie~~~” The youngest said as she placed her long arms around Taeyeon’s shoulder while giving her a huge grinning smile.

 

“Yoong stop teasing me okay! Don’t side with Yuri!”

 

“But Unnie, what’s wrong if you like Tiffany unnie? She seems nice! And she likes Taeji too!” Taeyeon just decided to stay quiet and not answer the younger girl because she knows no matter what reason she says her friend would just bend it all to whatever they like.

 

“Turning quiet on us huh! Means you are really guilty for liking her!” Yuri screamed while pointing a finger at her.

 

“What?!”

 

“Stop with the what already Taengoo! That word is already full of scratch because that’s all you’ve only said!”

 

“Because no matter what I say you guys won’t believe me!”

 

“Because you, Kim Taeyeon obviously like her. You just don’t want to admit it!”

 

“Because Kwon Yuri, there is nothing to admit!”

 

“Yeah yeah! Whatever sooner or later you will!” Their bickering finally end and Taeyeon could breathe calmly again.

 

“Hey!” Taeyeon called out to her friends when she suddenly remembered something.

 

“What is it Taengoo?” Yuri was the first to react.

 

“How did you know that Dr. Hwang thought that Jiji was my daughter?” She asked Yuri again.

 

“Oh that! We had a little chit chat while you guys order our ice cream!”

 

“So you told them my life’s history behind my back?” Taeyeon sarcastically said.

 

“Taeng, it’s not like that.” Yuri softens her voice when she sense Taeyeon’s mood swing again.

 

“ Jessica says that you and Jiji really looked a liked too much. Very mother and daughter vibe and that made me and Yoong says that we had the same thought. And one comment led to another but I swear Taeng we didn’t told them unnecessary things. And Juhyun says she knows Jiji is not yours, remember you fill up her information sheet in the clinic. And that’s when we found out that Tiffany didn’t know because she didn’t read Jiji’s file.” Yuri exhaled loudly after giving out a lengthy explanation to Taeyeon. She knows how sensitive Taeyeon could be when the topic is about her family, especially Taeji. She knows that Taeyeon is ready to do anything for the girl and so are they. They love the girl to bits to let anything harmful to happen to her.

 

“Sorry Yul, it’s just that.” Taeyeon’s stern look softens up again.

 

“I know Taeng! It’s okay.” Yuri smiled to her friend.

 

“Unnie don’t worry too much about Jiji. Worry about how you will approach Tiffany unnie next time! You know I learned something about her just for you! She likes pink!” Yoona cheerfully approach Taeyeon and told her the info she got from Juhyun.

 

“I know!”

 

“You know? Wow that really means you like her! Hahaha Unnieee~~~” Yoona and Yuri both screamed as the same time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

__________________

140802 The Best of The Best of all days!!!

Because today Taeyeon and Tiffany made a HEART SIGN AGAIN!!! <3 <3 <3