Chapter 18

Acci-Dental Love

A Short Filler Chapter

I'm trying to slowly get back on this story...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany woke up early this Saturday morning, she took a quick shower and after that she quickly starts her project. The “Make Taeyeon and Taeji a nice kimbap!”. Tiffany meticulously prepared all the ingredients step by step and once she had finish frying everything up she began to neatly roll every ingredients into a delicious roll.

 

Tiffany knows that she’s not a great cook but there this one dish that she can proudly says she does best and that’s her kimbap. After making a dozen roll of kimbap, she left three rolls for her roommates and neatly cuts off the rest and placed everything into a nice container and made sure that it was tightly sealed.

 

She glanced at the wall clock and smiled when she saw that she finished everything on time and went back to her room to take another shower to freshen up and get ready to their picnic date. Tiffany giggled like a teenager with that thought and couldn’t really contain her happiness. She’s going to spend her whole Saturday with her two most favorite person in the world right now, of course she’ll feel so elated.

 

And when the clock turns 8 am, their apartment’s doorbell rang loudly and Tiffany hurriedly run to the front door to open up the door. She laugh when a sudden force hit her legs and a loud cute voice rang all over their apartment.

 

“Aunty Fany! I missed you!”

 

“Aw, I missed you too baby!”

 

“Jiji and Mama is here to pick you up! We’re going on date!”

 

Tiffany bent down and placed a chaste kiss on Taeji’s forehead. When she looked up a silent yet smiling Taeyeon immediately greeted her.

 

“Hi! Good morning my big baby!”

 

“Good morning! You two looked so cute together… I feel jealous…”

 

“Aw, my big baby is jealous? Come here I’ll give you a hug too!”

 

Tiffany opened her arms and motioned Taeyeon to come closer which the latter happily obliged.

 

“I want a kiss too!”

 

“Demanding big baby!”

 

Tiffany teases the whining older woman but still did what she was requested to do whole heartedly.