Chapter 17

Acci-Dental Love

Chapter 17

“Good afternoon!” Welcome to Café Amis!” Sunny cheerfully greeted the new arriving customer only to frown the next second when she finally recognized who that person is.

“What are you doing here?” She harshly spoke.

“One Ice Americano please!” Im Jinah teasingly said to the now irritated Sunny.

“You’re not welcome here! You can leave! Now!”

“Wow too much for this café’s hospitality huh!” The smirk on Jinah’s face never left only adding more fuel to Sunny’s foul mood.

“Hospitality is only given to those who deserve it. You, never.”

“I’m a customer. I’m buying a drink. You need to serve me my order. You need to serve all the customer who will come to you. And customers are always right you know.”

“Business owners also have the right to refuse ‘UNWANTED’ customers in their establishments you know. Specially if that customer already caused unnecessary scene that almost ruin the business’s reputation. Wait. Why am I explaining these to you? You’re just not welcome here period.” Sunny ended her speech with an eye brow raised at the smirking Jinah.

“Leave now Im Jinah, before Taeyeon comes out of their studio to punch you and this time we won’t stop her. Believe me we won’t. Because we can’t”

“Fine. Then will you just please tell Taeyeon and her brother that I won’t stop until I finally have what I came for. Since they don’t want to talk to me then I’ll let somebody else to have that talk with them! I’m nice right Sunny!?” Jinah emphasized the word somebody else to Sunny’s face and left the café with a huge smirk on her face.

“Oh my God! Did I made the right move to chase that away! I need to tell this to Taeyeon!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Taeyeon!” Sunny came shouting to Taeyeon’s office.

“Hey?! What’s wrong?” Taeyeon worriedly asked her friend. She’s really worried about Sunny it’s so long since she last saw her so worried like this. Taeyeon tried to remember when was that time and her mind instantly track it down.

‘Ah it was back then when they found out that Jinah has started to date my brother.’

Sunny stopped in front of Taeyeon’s table. She just stood there silently, thinking of what word would she use to lessen the anger Taeyeon would probably throw at her.

“Sunny? What’s wrong? Come on just tell me already.”

Sunny let out a loud sigh before she start telling Taeyeon what exactly happened earlier.

“Okay, you see Taeng… someone came to the shop earlier and…”

“And? What? Please stop it, you’re just killing me with the suspense.”

“Fine!” Sunny then started to repeat the same exact words Jinah used and just as she assumed Taeyeon was beyond mad. Her friend just silently stared at her, she’s looking at her but her focus was not really there. Which is more scary than a loud raging Taeyeon.

“Taeng? Are you okay? please speak! I’m sorry I send her away before knowing what she came here for. I just thought that she’ll cause another scene again so I send her off. I’m sorry.”

Taeyeon snapped from her thoughts when she heard the solemn voice of Sunny. Her focused was back as she finally look at her friend and saw how worried she is.

“Sunny it’s okay, you didn’t know. We didn’t know. What she said, do you think she’ll really do it?”

“Honestly, yes I think she’ll do it. She really do look so serious. I’ve never seen her that serious Taeng.”

“Her threat. Is it what I think it would be? But Jiwoong oppa is still not here.” When it finally hit her, Taeyeon felt her heart pound crazily under her chest.

“Taeng, relax.” Sunny first tried to calm her friend. She knows that behind that calm façade, Taeyeon is starting to panic.

“First, call your brother, then your parents, then we will all look for a good legal adviser.”

“Yes I’ll do that. But Sunny I don’t need a good legal adviser.”

“Huh?”

“I need the best!” Sunny caught the firmness in Taeyeon’s voice. She also caught the anger and worry in it. She wanted to tell her that it will be okay but didn’t.

“Yes we’ll do that.” Was all she could say.

Taeyeon and Sunny just silently sat across from each other. Sunny didn’t have the heart to leave Taeyeon, not if she’s in that state. They both felt drained although all they did was stare at nowhere. Then the door suddenly burst open, showing Hyoyeon.

“Hey? What are you doing? Taeng you have visitors!” Hyoyeon caught the worried expression of her friends but didn’t pry at the moment. ‘Later I’ll let you two shorty spill it!’. She opened the door widely and a hyper Taeji came running into the room.

“Mama!” Taeyeon’s face instantly lit up as she heard her little girls’ cheerful voice.

“Baby!” Taeji jumped to Taeyeon’s opened arms and automatically gave her mother a kiss.

“Do you miss me Mama?” Taeji cutely asked which also made Taeyeon atomically give the little one a kiss.

“Of course! I always miss you every second, every minute, every hour of the day!”

“Hehehehe me too Mwuah!!!” The little girl being pleased with the affection her mother was giving her wrap herself further into her mother’s warm embrace. She really loves it when her mother always hugs her, it makes her feel happy.

“Aw my baby girl is being extra sweet! Have you and Halmoni already had lunch?”

“No, we still haven’t. We came here straight from school.” Taeyeon’s question was answered by her mother who was just silently watching the two.

“Oh then my baby girl is probably hungry?”

“Yep Mama, Jiji’s big worms are now eating my little worms!”

“Oh really?! Then we must feed Jiji’s pets before they start to eat everything inside you little tummy!” Taeyeon began tickling Taeji’s tummy and the little girl squirm under Taeyeon’s hold while laughing so hard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Come in.” Taeyeon answered to the knock on her door.

“Hey Taeng.” Yuri peeked inside and saw her friend stacking of her folders neatly.

“Yul? Why knock?”

“Nothing I thought you’re doing something important.”

“Huh?” Taeyeon sense the hesitation in Yuri’s voice. “I’m just tidying the folder, we’re finally free from accounting for now. We’ll just need to file to the BIR and pay our tax afterwards.”

“Ah okay. Hyo said she’ll be the one to that.”

“Okay.” Taeyeon plainly answered back.

“Taeng, all of us are just right here okay?!” Yuri knows Taeyeon doesn’t like too many cheesy words during this kind of moment so Yuri just told it the way she knew her friend won’t react badly against her.

“Yeah I know Yul. Thanks!” Yuri smiled as she heard Taeyeon answer. Now all them can be assured that Taeyeon will not keep them out of this problem she’s facing right now.

“No problem Taeng!”

“I’m definitely gonna need all of now more than ever.”

“Aw! Stop being cheesy! I stopped myself in being cheesy towards you and here you are chessy-fying me with your cheesiness!”

“Huh? Cheesy-fying what?! Is that even a word Kwon Yuri?!”

“Whatever! Let’s just stop! Just always remember what I said okay?”

“I will.”

“’Kay, I’ll go now.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Hey Juhyun!” Taeyeon greeted the young woman with a smile as she entered Tiffany’s dental clinic.

“Hey Unnie! Here to pick Tiffany unnie?”

“Yep! And you too.” Juhyun giggled with the sweet gesture of the older woman.

“That’s sweet of you Unnie but I got somewhere to go to tonight so you’ll only going to get Tiffany unnie.”

“Aw! Why do you always have somewhere to go to whenever I’m going to take you girls to your home? Are you trying to avoid me here young missy?”

“Oh no Tae unnie! I really have an appointment tonight with my college classmate she just came back from the states and I invited to her welcoming party tonight. I’m not avoiding you Unnie!”

“Hehehe okay Juhyun I believe you! But next time come with us okay?”

“Okay Unnie!”

“Please tell Tiff unnie that I already went. I’m really going to be late and please help her in closing the clinic.”

“Okay I’ll do that.”

“Thanks Tae unnie!”

“You’re welcome Juhyun!”

“Bye unnie!”

“See you tomorrow!”

Taeyeon waited till the younger girl already disappear on her eyes before she proceed to enter Tiffany’s clinic. Upon entering she saw Tiffany busily molding some clay.

“Hi!” Taeyeon greeted. She looked over Tiffany’s shoulder to have a better look on what the dentist in exactly doing.

“Hello there! I’ll be done in a few minutes please wait a bit more!”

“Okay! By the way Juhyun already left.”

“Ah I see. You’ll help in closing the clinic later?”

“Yup! Juhyun already beat you to that.”

“Hehe that kid!”

“Anyway, what that?” Taeyeon curiously pointed at the Tiffany’s station.

“Ah these. I’m making denture base, a patient came earlier today and ask me to do her a new one since she accidentally flushed hers in the toilet.”

“What?”

“Please don’t ask me how she managed to flush her dentures in the toilet.” Knowing how Taeyeon loves jokes that have anything to with nasty and dirty stuffs Tiffany already warned her now so curious girlfriend.

“Aw come on Fany you should ask. She flushed her fake teethes in the toilet?! Wow that’s hilarious. Even my grandmother never had done that to her dentures before although she accidentally  left her cup on the sink and Jiwoong oppa has used it gargle his mouth the next morning. Jiwoong oppa doesn’t know whether he’ll puke or gargle another cup! It’s so funny!”

“Sometimes, I really don’t know your definition of funny, Taeyeon.”

“Fine… Are you done?”

“Hmmm a few more minutes.”

“Okay I’ll wait for you in lounge.”

“Okay…”

Taeyeon left Tiffany to her work and just settled in one of the couches and starts to flip some of the magazine that’s lying on the coffee table. She was on her third magazine when she heard the door from Tiffany’s clinic opened.

“Done?”

“Yeah… Let’s go, I’m so hungry.”

“Come on, I’ll help you close up the clinic.”

“Thanks Tae!” Taeyeon smiled at her girlfriend and proceed to get up on the couch and help the girl in closing the clinic.

“So… What do you want to have dinner tonight?”

“Hmmm I’ve been craving for some galbijjim since a yesterday…”

“Okay then let’s have some galbijjim for dinner then. I know a nice shop that serves the best galbijjim ever!”

Moments later two are finally seated in a table for two waiting for their dinner to be served. Taeyeon was glancing at her phone stealthily under the table away from Tiffany’s sight while Tiffany was chatting to her animatedly about her day at work.

“What’s wrong? You seem out… Mind telling me?” Tiffany carefully asked Taeyeon but before the other could open to answer her, their order finally came and the waitress placed their meal in front of them.

“Let’s just eat… I’ll tell it to you later… Okay?”

“Okay… Later then…” Taeyeon held out Tiffany’s hand and gave it light squeeze.

After dinner, the two decided a short walk along the busy friday street of hongdae. Tiffany was clutching onto Taeyeon’s arm as they walk together side by side. They went to some of the shop and look for something to buy. Tiffany’s eyes were caught by a cute rilakkuma plushy from across the street and pulled Taeyeon to it.

“Taeyeon, let’s buy this one for Jiji! She like rilakkuma right?”

“Yeah she likes that character so much...” Again, Taeyeon daze off for a second when she thought about her daughter again.

“Tae… let’s buy this and then let’s sit somewhere quiet.”

Soon the two were sitting in the furthest side of a park near Tiffany’s apartment. Each of them was waiting for the other to start the conversation which just leaves them for a few quieter minute to pass on.

“You see Jinah dropped by the café again today and she left a very disturbing message to Sunny.” Taeyeon finally spoke breaking the silence between them while Tiffany just stays quiet to listen to her.

“She told Sunny that she’ll take back what’s rightfully hers.” Taeyeon weakly covered her face with her hands afraid that she might start to cry in front of Tiffany.

“Taeyeon…” Was  all Tiffany could say for the moment she can’t seem to find the words to tell the other girl about their situation so instead she just wrap her arms around Taeyeon to somehow comfort her.

“What are we going to do? She might win if she’ll take this to court. Taeji is still young and kids her age usually should be at their mother’s care when…”

“You are her mother, Taeyeon.” Tiffany cut of Taeyeon for saying more negative stuffs that she’s sure that would only make her more sad than she already is right now.

“You might not be the one who gave birth to her but you’re the one who raised her up, you’re the who took care of her for all these years. She grew up as lively and cheerful kid because of you. You gave her your unconditional love, which mother’s gave to their child.”

Taeyeon can no longer contain her emotion after hearing what Tiffany said. So she took her into her arms and hugged her tightly.

“I just don’t want my daughter to get hurt. I don’t want her to be caught in the middle if Jinah would really do what she says. I don’t want my daughter to lose her smile.”

“If that happens, you still have your brother there are cases when the custody is given to the father instead of the mother when they’re proven not to have the capability of raising their child or when it’s clear that they have the tendency to neglect the child. And what Jinah did before was clear ground you and your family can use against her.”

“I know that but if this would be dragged into court my daughter needs to be presented to the court too! I don’t want her to experience that! She’s too young to experience those kinds of things.”

“Your right… but what choice do have? From now on all we can do is protect Taeji.”

“Yes that’s all we’re left to do. By the way, my brother is coming back. His request to be transferred back here earlier than the contract was finally granted. He’ll be coming home by next week.”

“That’s good to hear! Now that he’ll be here, I hope that that Im Jinah would try to think twice before doing anything harsh.”

“I hope so too…”

“Come on now babe let’s get you home and let’s give this cute stuff toy to Jiji. I’m sure she’ll be happy to see this.”

“What did you just call me?”

“Babe… You don’t like it?”

“I… I love it!”

Taeyeon’s reply made Tiffany smile her megawatt killer eyesmile that caught Taeyeon off guard more than when she heard the new endearment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Aunt Fany!” Taeji loud squeal could be clearly heard in all the corner of the Kim’s household. Taeyeon, Tiffany and the two grandparents were all beaming with smile as they saw the pure happiness in the little girl’s face.

“For Jiji?” The little girl pointed at the stuff toy in Tiffany’s hand before pointing to herself.

“Hmmm I don’t know about that yet…” Tiffany stopped herself from laughing and from pinching Taeji’s cheeks when the little girl cutely pouts in front of her and Taeyeon.

“Say the magic words baby.” Taeyeon gave a hint to her daughter whose eyes instantly sparkled with excitement.

“I know! I know! Magic word!” Taeji then grab Tiffany’s hand and lead her to sit in the couch then stands in front of her.

“Aunt Fany… I love you!” Taeji cute said while making a heart sign with her hands.

“Aunt Fany… You so pwetty!” Taeji continues on.

“Aunty Fany… You so beeyoutipool!” And on.

“Aunty Fany… You… you… ahm can Jiji have rilakkuma baby already?” After finally having lost for words, Taeji finally ended her display of cuteness with puppy eyes that made Tiffany lose her control and lightly pinched the little girl’s cheek.

“Okay but in one condition.”

“Con… huh?”

“Kiss  Aunty Fany here.” Tiffany smile at the wondering kid as she pointed to her cheek.

“Easy!” Taeji then throw her whole body to Tiffany and clings her tiny arms to her neck to give her a huge kiss with matching loud piercing smack sound.

“Thank you Jiji!” Tiffany then finally hands out the stuff toy to Taeji’s open arms.

“Hihihi! Thank you Aunty Fany!” Taeji also said and then gave Tiffany another kiss but now the little girl gave her a kiss on her lips which caught Tiffany in surprise but made Taeyeon her parents beam a huge smile.

Tiffany looked at Taeyeon with wide eyes which the latter only answered with a smile before mouthing into her.

“It means she loves you already.” And that made Tiffany smile like drunk fool as she hugs the little girl tightly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------

Happy 27th Taeyeon Day!!!!

Who cried after hearing the songs Taeyeon sang on her bday party and those message from the people she love most??

And silently silently cursing while tearing their eyes out for being an iSONE???

welll.... i'm one of guys!!! wahhhhhhh i love all the soned she sang!!!! and that moonlight!!! she sang it during her trainee days at sm... it's the song that marked her as TAEYEON all over the academy! then Fany's message that made Taeyeon stop to watch her BFF/BOO/WIFEY/PARTNERINCRIME give her greetings to her and Taeyeon's Umma calling her Taetae-ah~~~~ i really cried... happy tears.... :')

 

 

 

---------------

One more thing.... sorry for not being able to update this story in a while... just got busy with life.... ^-^