Chapter 8

Fallen Leaves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"This is the place?" You asked Jessica when you arrived at a luxurious club named Eden in the heart of Seoul.

Jessica nodded. "This is the coolest club around Seoul. Have you ever been here before?"

"Mm-hmm. I have, once."

"It's a cool club right? This is one of my dad's club." Jessica said while pulling your hand. "Let's get in."

--------

"Hey, he's handsome." Taeyeon whispered to Jessica. "Nice catch."

"What catch? He's not a fish."

"You're lucky Jess. If I havent had a boyfriend, I'll totally snatch him up."

Jessica laughed. She saw Taeyeon drink a shot of Tequila in her hand. "I think you're drunk, unnie."

Jessica looked around. It seems like Krystal invited not too many people to her party. She saw Taewoo oppa, all of f(x) members, some of SNSD members (some couldnt come due to their schedule), few idols and actors, also some of her non-artist friends.

"Seems like that it's not just me who has the idea to snatch him off your hands." Taeyeon said suddenly.

Jessica quickly turned her head towards you and saw Sulli talking to you. Sometimes she smiles, showing her perfect bright teeth and her cute little dimples. Her face was so close to yours, and still getting closer, little by little... Uh-oh, wait a minute!

"You want another drink? I'll get it for you." You said, pointing Sulli's empty glass.

"Yes, please. Thank you." Sulli gave you her sweet smile, making Jessica's blood boils.

Sulli was about to open again and Jessica knew right away what she was going say. Jessica quickly cut her off before she could say anything. "Oppa, you're going to the bar? I'm coming with you!"

Jessica got up from her seat and showed Sulli her sweetest, sarcastic smile. Sulli smiled back politely.

She followed you to the bar.

"You're very kind oppa."

"Hmm? What do you mean?"

"Do you really have to get her a drink?" She asked curtly, refusing to make eye-contact with you.

You didnt answer her question. She glanced at you and found you smiling at her.

"Why are you smiling?" She asked, turning her head away again.

"Jessica Jung. Look at me." You rubbed her cheek with your thumb. She had no choice but to turned her head reluctantly and looked at you.

"Are you jealous?" You looked at her, your smile widened.

"No. Who's jealous? I'm not!" She pouted.

You chuckled then leaned forward and gave her a kiss on the lips. Her heart jumped and she felt the heat rise into her face.

"I offered to get her a drink in order to escape from her." You said while looking into her eyes.

"Really?"

You nodded.

"You werent attracted to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter