Chapter 3

Fallen Leaves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 weeks later, at YYY radio station

“Good evening listeners, how are you toniiight?” Taeyeon greeted  the listeners. “Now it’s time to read fan letters!”

“First letter that we’ll read tonight is from someone named Mr. ____.” Taeyeon continued.

 Jessica fell silent. “____? That ____?” She said to herself.

“I was just arrived in Seoul that time...” Taeyeon started reading. ”this was my umpteenth visit to Seoul. Normally, whenever my plane reached Incheon International Airport, i’d do things that i usually do. Get off from the plane, take care of  immigration, and head straight to the hotel. But this time was different, I wanted to enjoy Seoul night for a bit, so i decided to walk to my hotel.”

“I got off from my taxi just a few blocks before i reached my hotel, when i’m on my way, i smelled invigorating aroma of coffee coming from a cafe. For the first time i was tempted to sit down and enjoy a cup of hot coffee. I assured myself that i was just tired after sitting in the plane for hours.”

“That cafe is very cozy, with some small tables and comfortable chairs. I ordered cafe creme, and when i waited for my coffee, something happened...”

“I was just about to check my work schedule in my phone when someone bumped into my suitcase.”

“Sorry.”

“I looked up. A girl smiled and nodded slightly to apologize. Before i had time to smile back and respond, she had turned and walked away from my table. I watched her walk to a  table by a large glass window overlooking the road.”

“She sat down and crossed her legs.Without looking at the menu on the table, she called a waiter and ordered something. After that, she leaned back in her chair, and looked out the window.”

“That girl. The way she sat. Large glass window. The sunshine that shone on her. All of those things combined into one thing that struck me. I could’ve just spent the rest of the day looking at that girl if i hadn’t realize that i already have an appoinment to meet someone that day.”

“I thought i will never meet her again. But after that night, i realized that life is indeed full of su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter