Chapter 4

Fallen Leaves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica decided to have lunch at a bistro near filming location because she had to take her scene in an hour. She sat and waved her hand to a waiter who was walking to a table near the door. The waiter was bringing some food ordered by a black haired guy who was sitting at that table. Jessica blinked her eyes. She felt like she had met that guy somewhere.

Suddenly she remembered. It’s ____! That guy is ____! She jumped from her seat, almost bumped into a waiter who was passing in  front of her.

“I’m sorry.” Jessica said rushingly. “I want to greet my friend. He is sitting there.”

The waiter nodded. Jessica walked to ____’s table.

“Excuse me..” Jessica said hesitantly. “Do you still remember me?” Jessica asked carefully, afraid that guy didn’t recognize her. “I’m Jessica Jung, Jung Taewoo’s cousin. We met about 3 weeks ago.”

You were confused for a while before smiling brightly. “Oh right, Jessica! How are you?”

Jessica was relieved knowing you still remember her. She shook your hand. “I’m fine, thanks. Are you alone? Or you’re waiting for someone?” she asked after she pulled back her hand.

You shook your head. “No, i am alone. What about you?”

Jessica gave you that sweet smile of hers. “ Me too.”

“Sit with me then.” you pointed at a chair in front of her.

“Thanks.” she was happy with your invitation, she really didn’t want to eat alone. “I saw you right after I came here. Then i decided to greet you since we didn’t talk much at our first meeting.”

“It’s okay.” you waved your hand at a waiter. Jessica ordered something and the waiter went back to the kitchen.

“Taewoo oppa said you went back to France.”

“Yep, just for a while though. I had to take care of something before i can focus on my job here.”

Jessica nodded. “Anyway, i want to ask you something.” said Jessica, she remembered about the story that was read by Taeyeon last week. “Did you send a letter to my program?”

You raised your eyebrows, “Have you received it?”

Jessica laughed. “I knew it! It was you!!!”

You smiled shyly and said, “I’m not good at telling stories. The story is ridiculous, isn’t it?”

Jessica reacted quickly, “No, your story was great. It became our program’s favorite story of the week. I was curious because the sender has a same name with you, turned out it’s really you.”

A waiter came with Jessica’s food. Jessica said thank you, and after the waiter left, she stared straight at you. “Do you want to find that girl?” she asked.

“No.”

“Why?”

“Why should i?”

“What’s your plan then?”

“I have no plan.”

“Weird.”

“Not weird.”

Jessica looked at you with narrowed eyes. You looked back at Jessica and smiled. You had a contagious smile. When you smiled, jessica couldn’t help herself from laughing.

“Let me ask you one thing.”

“You really are curious about my story, d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter