Chapter 7

Fallen Leaves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A cab was driven through Seoul's night, and inside that cab, Jessica constantly looking at her watch. She was worried all the way back to her dorm. She forgot to tell the members she was coming home late. What's worse is, she forgot to turn on her phone, she turned off her phone after she arrived at your house because it was running out of battery.

It was 2 a.m when she arrived at her dorm. She heaved a sigh as she entered the door's password.

"Why are u home so late?? You didnt even tell us where you're going. We were worried sick you know!" Taeyeon scolded her right away after she entered the dorm. She ran to the front door as soon as she heard a car pulling out in front of the house.

Jessica found Tiffany, Yuri, and Yoona in the living room, they were waiting for her alongside Taeyeon.

"I'm sorry.. I had dinner... with a.. a friend." She replied, stuttering. She took a deep breath before she continues. "I forgot to tell you guys, i also forgot to turn on my phone. I'm sorry if I made you all worry about me."

"Well you better be! And why didnt you call us??? It would be safer if we pick you up rather than taking a cab home!" This time it was Tiffany who scolded her.

Jessica's phone rang before she could say anything. "Oh oppa... yes i got home safely.. it's ok oppa, i know you have urgent matters at the site. Anyway, thanks for the dinner oppa, i'll cook for you next time.. okay, have a good time at work, good night~~". Jessica smiled when she hung up the phone.

"Wait..." Tiffany's tone turned suspicious, she leaned forward, narrowing her eyes. "Who is that?"

"Who?"

"That oppa you just talked with. You never do aegyo to any man before, not even to Taewoo oppa. And you're even willing to cook for him, daebak."

"Uh? W.. What?" Jessica stuttered, didnt know what to say.

"Just answer our question already. Who is that?" Yuri was starting to lose her patience.

Jessica bit her lips and smiled shyly. "Hmm.. do you know Mr. ____, the man who sent a letter to our radio show every week?"

"Of course I know." Taeyeon said.

"I know... Autumn girl, right?" Yoona replied.

"Oh! That cheesy guy!" Tiffany reacted to Yoona's answer.

"Mm-hmm." Yuri nodded.

"Can you guys keep a secret?"

"Of course!" They answered, almost at the same time.

Jessica continued. "The man who called me before is... is him."

Taeyeon's eyes widened. "Really?? That's him?? But how could you..."

"Dont tell me... you are.. the Autumn girl?" Yoona asked, her left eyebrow raised a bit.

Jessica laughed coyly. "It does sounds riddiculous."

"Oh my God. You're not lying right? So the girl he met at the cafe, is that you??"

"I think so.. unless he met another friend of his after he met Taewoo oppa and me that night..."

They fell silent for a second before Yuri suddenly asked. "Are you dating him?"

Jessica was startled by this question. She never expected them to ask her about this. 

"We kissed, but...."

Tiffany cut her off before she managed to finish her sentence. "Oh my, you kissed? Who started it first? You or him? Is he good?"

"Fany, come on." Yoona scoffed. "It's not important. Our Sica finally got a boyfriend!!!" She jumped off her chair and hugged Jessica who was sitting beside her.

"Great, now we'll have one more scandal to deal with" Taeyeon rubbed her temple, the others laughed.

"But we didnt talk about dating afterwards..." Jessica felt her cheeks became hot. "We spent the rest of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter