Chapter 5

Fallen Leaves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you really never went around Seoul before?" Jessica gave you a questioning look.

"Yup."

"Weird. But you said you came here many times." Jessica shrugged. "Do you always come here for work?"

"Hmm.. not really." you answered hesitantly.

"Then why do you come here often? I know it's not for holiday because you clearly said that you've never had any interest to explore this city before."

You fell silent for a moment before finally managed to answer, "I came here to look for someone."

"Hmm? Who?"

It's a simple question, but you really didn't want to answer it. "It's a long story. I'll tell you later. Now, where should we go first?" you tried change the topic.

Jessica turned her eyes from you, slightly disappointed with your answer. She was still curious but she didn't want to push you further to answer her question. 

"Where do you want to go?" she asked.

"Museum. I always go to every museum in every single city that i visited. Well, except Seoul. I think now's the right time to add Seoul to the list."

Jessica glared at you "Museum? Are you an ancient? Seriously, how old are you?"

You laughed, "I'll treat you to dinner afterwards."

"Hhh.. okaay. I promised to accompany you anyway. Now let's get it over with." Jessica walked ahead of you. You followed her, secretly smiling because of her funny behaviour.

========================================================================

YYY Radio

"Listeners, you must remember Mr._____ who sent a letter to us few days ago, right?"

Jessica was about to turn off her radio and get out of her trailer when she heard Taeyeon's voice. She couldn't make it to her radio schedule because she had to film her new drama.

Mr.____?

Taeyeon continued, "Few days ago, Mr.____ told us about a girl whom he met at a cafe. We got a letter from him again today. Could this be related to that story? I'll read the letter."

____ wrote us again? Jessica raised her eyebrows. Her curiousity emerged. She sat back and turned up the radio volume.

"I met a girl yesterday... Oh, it seemed like a different story."

Jessica became more interested in what ____ wrote this time. You just cant stop arousing her curiousity.

"Jess, dinner's ready!" her manager called her.

She quickly put her finger on her lips and waved, "You go first, i'll eat later." she said, half shooing. She closed the door right after her manager left and returned her focus to the radio. She already missed a few lines of your letter.

".....want to thank the girl who accompanied me to go to the Museum. I knew she was bored to death."

Jessica couldnt help herself from smiling. Is ____ talking about me?

"Eventhough she didn't say anything, without realizing it i counted how many times she yawned during our trip to the Museum. Twelve times in two hours."

Did i yawn that much? Jessica frowned, trying to remember. I think i didn't yawn that much. And ____ counted how much i yawned during that trip?! Seriously?!

"I've made a mental note to never take her to a Museum ever again. So, i want to give a song as a thank you gift for being so patient and for the very fun time she gave to me yesterday. Can you please play a good song for her?"

"P.S. It's a shame that I dont have her number. Because of that, i could only ask myself when will i be able to meet her again. Today? Tomorrow?"

Jessica heard Taeyeon chuckle. "Mr. _____, it sounds like you're asking her for a d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter