Chapter 1

Fallen Leaves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The room had been empty for an hour. All the lamps had been turned off except the one located at the corner of the room because someone was sitting there.

Jessica Jung sat back in a chair with two hands folded in front of her chest. She was knocking her phone with her fingernail, as if waiting for someone's call when girl came in and greeted her.  

"I'm sorry i'm late. I was on my way here when i realized i left my phone with my manager. I went back to the office to grab my phone. Why is it anyway? Where's Taewoo oppa? You usually call him when you have no one to accompany you."

"Taewoo oppa left Korea last week and he didn't even bother telling me, i haven't received any texts or calls since then and it pisses me off."  

"Ooh i see" Taeyeon responded before hitting Jessica's forehead with a pen. "C'mon, stop pouting! It's Friday! Your favorite day!"

Jessica bit her lips and sighed. "Whatever. Lets go."she shoved her phone into her bag.

"Go where?"

"Dorm."

"Wait, aren't we going to have dinner?"

"We'll have dinner. In the dorm. You're the one who's gonna cook."  

"Huh?? Wait. Hey!!! How could you make that decision by yourself?! Yah! Jessica Jung!!" Taeyeon's attempt to protest failed as Jessica already walked into her car, leaving her alone in an empty coffee shop.

================================================================

30 minutes later, Jessica and Taeyeon arrived at SNSD's do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter