CHAPTER 7

11:30 PM

If you read my last chapter, you know why i didn't post on monday. I finally got access to internet and i'm poster chapter 7 today! I'm still not sure if i'm posting this friday but you're going to have another chapter this week, so don't worry. I'm really sorry. But please, enjoy this chapter! I have a lot more to come :)


7:30 a.m and I was already up and on my way to work. I put my headphones on and entered the subway. I quietly mumble out my lyrics, trying to fit them in the new beat I made yesterday with Yoongi. I used to dream of the day I’d meet Suga, which happened to come true not in the best way, but I never thought of working with him. We may have started on the wrong foot but last night we were a team. We listened to each other; we connected to each other through music, it kind of felt like we were one.

The subway stopped and made my way to Etude House.

“Good morning!” I greeted the staff and hurried to put myself on the uniform. I did some cleaning and re-stocked the shelves and before I knew it, it was time to open the store. I’ve been working here ever since I moved from my parents’ house and I’m planning on keeping this job until I debut. Even though make up is not my thing, I enjoy working here. The staff is nice and the location is really favorable, the Big Hit building is just a few block away so I can easily walk there.

The door bell rings, which means a costumer has entered the store. I make sure my name tag is right and walk to the costumer.

“Good morning! Is there anything I can help you with?”

“No way!” Great. It’s Hyorin.

“You work here?”

“Hum... you’ve been here before.”

She giggled “How cute. I bet you get a bunch of free samples!” I actually do.

“I was walking around and I was needing some make up wipes so I decided to stop by!” She started walking around the store and I followed her “I was going to call you but since you’re here now I’m just going to tell you right away.” She handed me the makeup wipes and we both walked to the counter. I registered her purchase and put it in a bag “I’m using the dance room today at four.”

“What? Today is my turn with the afternoon shift!”

“I know. I talked to PD. I have some stuff to do this morning, so I asked him if I could switch and he said yes. He was hesitant since he knows you work, but I told him it was fine. It’s fine right?” No, it’s not. I started to feel my face getting hot and my patience running short. How could she? “Yah! Don’t get all mad” she tried to pinch my cheek but I stopped her. “It’s only this time, I promise!” God, her smile was making me nauseous. She gave me the money and I handed her bag. “I’ll leave first then. Bye!” she left the store almost skipping and I heard something crack. The pen I had on my hand was now in broken in two. I inhaled and exhaled a small laugh, not believing what just happened.


Hyorin was already practicing so what was left for me to do was to look for another room. We never really got along in the first place and when were told we were going to compete against each other, it only got worse. I try my best to ignore her and her childish attitude but sometimes it’s just too much. I was never that competitive before but the thought of losing my dream to her, changed that. I came here with one goal, to make my dream come true but to do that I must not let her win. And I won’t.

I opened the next door and seven sweaty boys turned their heads to me and the music stopped. “OMO! I’m sorry for interrupting!” I bowed several times and tried to hide my blushing face.

Yoongi jogged to me, panting and sweating “Hey!”

“Hey.”

“What happened?”

“Nothing.”

“You look mad and it wasn’t my fault this time. Seriously, what happened? Weren’t you supposed to be practicing right now?”

I sighed “I was but…” I looked over his shoulder and I could see the rest of the members staring at us “We’ll talk later.”

“Is everything okay?” he walked closer to me but I put my hand on his chest and stopped him. He looked at what I just did and back at me.

“You stink.” He laughed and stepped back.

“I’m sorry for interrupting your practice. I’m leaving now.”

“Okay. I’ll see you later then.”

“Yeah, later.”

I waved goodbye and left the room, still now knowing where I would practice.

Suga’s P.O.V

She waved goodbye and left the room. I turned around to see the boys staring at me “What?”

“Isn’t she the trainee that attacked you?” Jimin asked.

“Yes.” I grabbed my water bottle and took a long sip.

“Are you friends now? Did she forgive you?”

“Yes… I mean, kind of. She still hasn’t said she had forgiven me but we’re okay now.” I keep telling her that I’m sorry for what I’ve done but I’m still not sure if I’m actually forgiven. Maybe she hasn’t forgiven me at all. Is she still hurt? All these answers on my head made me lose focus on practicing. I need to talk to her. I need to hear her say that I’m forgiven. And if I’m not, I’ll keep on working until I am.

“You look cute together.” Taehyung said, giggling.

“Yah!” I playfully flick his head “We’re just friends.”

“What is that?” Taehyung and J-hope gathered around me and started pointing at my face “Is Min Yoongi blushing?”

I quickly covered my face. No. I’m not blushing. Am I?

“MIN SUGA IS BLUSHING!” V screamed “QUICK! GRAB THE CAMERA!” the boys all started laughing and jumping around, clearly excited of the phenomenon that was happening. Knowing the boys, this would last for at least 5 more minutes so I just sat down and waited to it to be over. Rap Monster walked over and sat next to me. “You like her.”

I didn’t respond. I didn’t have to cause we both know it’s true.