CHAPTER 3

11:30 PM

"We’re waiting.” Namjoon was looking at me with his arms folded over his chest, his face was stiff and his voice was low. The other members were sitting on the floor behind him. We start dance practice at 9 a.m. it's 9:25 right now.

Last night I stayed at the studio for about an hour and then I just left. All I wanted was to write but even that I couldn't do. My mind was so loud. All I could hear was me yelling at the members and at that girl. I couldn't concentrate so I just head home. This morning we all came to the dance studio in silence. No one has said a word to anyone until Namjoon spoke.

I sighed "Look... I’m sorry."

"You’re sorry?"

"Yes. I’m sorry."

Namjoon glared at me, obviously angry "Is that all you have to say?"

"What else do you want me to say?"

"I don't know, an explanation on why you decided to be an and start screaming at everyone?"

He was right. I was an .

I breathed in deeply. I want to apologize to them, I really do. I know how bad I ed up and how hurt they are because of me.

"I’m tired, Namjoon. I’m tired of always having to run to everywhere to make sure I’m there on time, I’m tired of practice, I’m tired of all the noise around me, I’m tired of cameras, I’m just tired of everything."

Namjoon laughed and got closer to me "Oh so you're tired?" he grinned and looked at me right in the eyes "DON'T YOU THINK WE ALL ARE? BEING TIRED IS NOT AN EXCUSE FOR BEING AN YOONGI! THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME YOU ACT LIKE THIS AND TO BE HONEST I'M PRETTY SICK OF IT. IT'S ALWAYS LIKE THIS. YOU'RE "TIRED" YOU GO OUT ON EVERYONE FOR NO ING REASON, YOU ISOLATE YOURSELF FOR THE TIME THAT SUITS YOU AND THEN YOU DECIDE TO COME BACK TO US LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED. I'M TIRED TOO YOONGI, I'M TIRED OF THIS BEHAVIOUR OF YOURS!"

I was clenching my fists so hard my knuckles were getting white. I was getting angry again for no reason. I shouldn't be angry. Everything he said was truth but I still hurt.

"YAH!" Hoseok stood between us, pushing us away from each other. "Namjoon, there's no reason for you to be yelling, so please calm yourself. I think Yoongi got the point." he faced me "Hyung, he's right. But we understand you. We’re all pretty tired too and we know why you acted like that, that’s just how you are. We were just shocked and hurt, that's all."

"I’m sorry." I said sincerely. I looked at the other members and they were all smiling to me. I moved pass Hoseok to face Namjoon “I’m sorry." he was calmer now, his hard face had loosen up and the Namjoon I know was there. He smiled and pulled me into a hug. The other members started clapping and screaming and joined in. "YAH! LET ME GO! I CAN'T BREATHE!" I begged and they did so, all still laughing.

"Okay enough of playing, now let's practice." Namjoon ran to turn the speakers on and the door suddenly opened.

A tiny girl with tears streaming down her face rushed in my direction and pushed me.

"What the..."

"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA FOR HOW LONG I'VE BEEN WORKING ON THAT SONG? DO YOU?" she pushed me again "I DIDN'T SPEND MONTHS ON THAT SONG FOR YOU TO BE A ING AND DELETE IT!"

Jimin was grabbing her and dragging her out. I just stood there and stared blankly. She fought and set herself free from Jimin.

"I’m such a fool for actually thinking you were a nice person Yoongi. I was wrong." she gave me a disappointed look and walked out, slamming the door behind her.

Everyone was looking at me just as shocked as I was. "." was all I could manage to say.