CHAPTER 1

11:30 PM

11:30 p.m. The members are back in the dorm and I'm heading to the big hit building. I told them I was going to work on some songs, which I am. But in reality, I just wanted to be alone for a couple of hours. Don’t get me wrong, I love the idol life, I love the boys and I love the fans, but I miss privacy. I miss being on my own, doing my own thing without having to worry about what to do next. The only time I get to do that is when we don't have to practice until late or when we get days off, which we don't get that many. But when we do, I head back to the studio, alone, and just produce. 11:30 it's the only time I feel whole.

But today's different. I'm usually a really calm and relaxed person, but not today. For some reason, everything and everyone got on my nerves. The rush to always be on time, the constant over practicing without even a chance to breathe, the loud noise coming from everywhere, especially the members, interviews here and there, cameras constantly following every move you make, literally just everything. I snapped out, I yelled and I left everyone. I still haven't talked to the boys since then and I'm not going talk to them right now. I know I was an and I know everyone's waiting for an apology but not today. Right now I need to let it all out. I need to write.

I entered the elevator and pressed the button to the last floor, where the recording studio was. I sighed in relief. I've been waiting for this moment the whole week, and I needed it before I went crazy. The elevator door opens and I start walking towards the studio door. I open it and I see someone sitting by the desk.

My face starts to heat up and the feeling I got later today is coming back. Anger. No one's ever here at this time, especially in this studio. This is our studio.

"What are you doing here?"

Startled by my voice, the girl sitting by the desk quickly turns over almost falling and gets up, bowing to me right away.

"I'm sorry!" she said nervously.

"What are you doing here?" I repeat, getting annoyed.

"I'm a trainee. I got here last month and..,"

"You know what, I don't care. You shouldn't be here so just grab your stuff and leave!"

"But..."

"I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE" I shouted.

She looked at me, her eyes watering. She quickly grabbed her bag and ran out.

I closed the door so hard I think the boys back in the dorm heard it. I sat on the chair, rubbing my hands on my face in frustration. I let out a loud moan, kicking the garbage can next to me. Just when I thought this day couldn't get any worse, this happens. The only time I had to myself, ruined. I've never seen her before and the fact that she was in here just makes me mad. No one gets in here besides me and the boys. I sighed one more time and looked around. The computer was , whatever she was working on was still there and there was a notebook. I closed it and put it away and closed the file that was open. It asked me if I wanted to save it. I'm not letting this random girl ruin my night. I clicked no, took my notebook and I started doing what I came here to do. I started writing.