CHAPTER 5

11:30 PM

The sun is setting and I’m still on the rooftop. After what happened this morning I couldn’t go downstairs. I’ve never been so humiliated in my life. But I deserved it. I was an , I deleted her song so she had all the right to be mad. I was expecting all the pushing and cursing as soon as she step into the room, what I wasn’t expecting was that diss. When she was talking with Namjoon and said she had auditioned with rap, I forgot the mess I had done for a few seconds and drew all my attention to her. I wanted to talk to her; I wanted to know who inspired her, who her favourite artists were. I still want to know all that, but i can't stay here and hope that everything goes back to normal. I can't isolate myself. Not this time. A shiver was sent all the way down my body, telling me to go inside and fix everything.

My first instinct was to go to the studio. I was about to knock on the door when I hear PD’s voice.

“Ah, there you are!”

I stepped away from the door and bowed “Any problem?”

“No, not at all. I just want to talk to you about something." I nooded, having no idea what he was about to say. "I've noticed that you've been a bit off lately and the boys told me about your argument today. Is everything okay Yoongi?"

"Yes. We've already talked about it and I'm sorry for my behaviour. It won't happen again."

"I'm not going to lecture you right now because I'm sure Namjoon already did that, but I just want you to keep one thing in mind. This is the life you chose. You've worked so hard to get to where you are right now, it'd be a waste for you to give up and throw it all way just because of a small bump, wouldn't it?" I nooded. "Not to mention that it'd be a big bother to replace such good rapper like you" I managed to crack a smile and shiver at the thought of being replaced. Not. I can't let it happen. I'm here and I'm here to stay. "So Yoongi, remember that you were born for this. You're talented, you're under a big company on a huge group and there's thousands of people out there who love you and support you, so keep your head up kid. This is just the beggining."

"Thank you."

He smiled and gave me a small pat on the shoulder. "Are you going to the studio?"

"Yes. I still have some things to do."

"I saw Hana going in earlier." Good.

"Oh, I'll just wait here then." An awkward silence settled in, but only for a few seconds before PD started talking again.

"She reminds me of you."

"Me?"

"Yes. That's why I chose her. She has the same burning passion and determination you had when you auditioned, I kind of saw some part of you in her." I looked down and smiled. The way she dissed me, her aggression and her intimidating gaze at the end was what made me back off and leave. I closed my eyes and I could still feel her panting against my lips and her chest going up and down against mine. Maybe PD is right. Maybe she's like me, maybe that's why she did what she did because I would have done the same.

PD exhaled "Well, I'm going first then. Don't stay up too late, okay?"

“Okay.”

I waited until he was gone and finally knocked on the door. The music that was coming from inside stopped and I heard footsteps. I took a deep breath and wiped my sweaty hands on my jeans. The door opened slightly and her head popped from the inside.

“Do you have a minute?”

“Is that how long it took you to delete my song?”

She’s raw. Her voice is low and husky, not usual for a girl but really attractive to me..

“Please. Let me in.”

She turned her back on me and left the door opened. I walked in and she was sitting on the edge of the desk.

“I want to apologize.”

“You know that’s not going to bring my song back, don’t you?”

“I know. I’m sorry. I was an .”

“Yes, you were.”

“I had a bad day and I shouldn’t have taken it all out on you.”

“I figured.” She said crossing her arms over her chest. “I want to apologize too. Like I was going to tell you, before you decided to cut me off, I was looking for a recording studio and I was sent here. I didn’t know I wasn’t “supposed to be here” and if my presence bothers you so much, I’ll leave.” She starts walking towards me “But let me tell you one thing, Yoongi, and I’m sorry if this offends you, but you were really an . No matter how bad your day goes, you can’t explode on the first person you see, much less delete their songs.”

She stopped at least ten inches away from me. I breathed in and finally gained the courage to look her in the eyes.

“Let me make it up to you.”

She let out a hysterical laugh "Wait, are you some kind of computer hacker and you’re going to bring my song back? No, wait! You have time travelling powers and you’re going to go back in time and stop yourself from being an and deleting my song?”

Aish. This girl is too much.

“I get it, I’m an . Will you stop that, please?”

She chuckled “You deleted months of hard work, let me at least have some fun. But do tell me, how do you plan on making it up to me?”

“Let me help you re-do it.” She was listening to me carefully now.

“You know that was the song I was going to use for my first evaluation, right?”

“I know, but if we work together we’ll end up re-doing the song a lot faster and maybe even make it better. So please, let me help you.”

“First of all, the song was already good. But okay, I accept your help. However, I have some conditions. You can’t touch the song. You can’t add or take nothing to it and I want you 5 feet away from the computer mouse and the delete button.” I laughed. She’s really too much. “You just sit there, you hear it, you give me suggestions and that’s it. Got it?”

“Got it.”

“Let’s go then.”

I quickly grabbed her arm and made her turn to me once more.

“I’m sorry.”

She smiled. For the first time, she smiled at me. She didn’t say she had forgiven me but that smile was enough to put my heart at ease.