CHAPTER 4

11:30 PM

First of all, I just want to apologize for not putting up a chapter on friday and on monday. I was away from home for a few days and I had no way to update. I hope you're not mad at me :( Therefore, I'm posting three chapters this week, one today, one tomorrow and another on friday! I'm really sorry!

WARNING: THERE'S A DISS ON THIS CHAPTER AND I'M NOT IN ANY WAY A RAPPER SO IT'S REALLY BAD I'M SORRY, BUT PRETEND THAT'S IT'S REALLY COOL AND THAT IT ACTUALLY MAKES SENSE. THANKS.


The next morning I woke up and Yoongi's screams were still lingering in my ears. I don't know what got into him but the Yoongi I saw last night isn't the Yoongi I thought he was. He was different. He looked tired and was obviously angry. I thought something might have gone wrong at work, but still. There was no need for him to yell at me.

When BTS debuted the first one who caught my attention was Suga and his ridiculous mad rapping skills. How fast and how aggressive he rapped and how confident he looked made me want to improve myself. He made me want to work even harder, to be even better at everything I do. He made me want to be like him. More songs came out and I was able to see how versatile he was. He can easily fit into any rapping style, his unique voice, ranging from rough to smooth, making sure he stands out in every song. I admire Suga. I respect who he is an artist, he has helped me figure out what my rapping style, and he has inspired me to be who I am today. I really admire Suga. As for Yoongi, I can't say the same.

I opened the door to the studio. I notice my notebook and the ground and carefully pick it up. I open it. The pages were intact, no signs of angry Yoongi. I sighed in relief and turned the computer on. I search for my song on the computer desktop. Nothing. I search around some files, maybe I moved the song to another one and I didn't remember but nothing. The song wasn't there. I could feel my face starting to heat up and my vision getting blurry from the tears. I checked the recycle bin. Nothing.

I let out a scream and that's when the tears start falling. My hands start trembling and I managed to get myself out of the room. How could he? I spent months working on that song. That was the song I was going to show at my first evaluation, which is next week. How am I going to do the song all over again in under a week? The picture of Yoongi deleting my song runs through my head and my heart sinks down to my stomach, making me feel like I had been punched. How could he?

I was running around the building, searching everywhere for Yoongi, until I heard someone yelling in the dance studio. Already out of breath, I opened the door, walked towards Yoongi and pushed him with all the strength I had left.

"What the..."

"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA FOR HOW LONG I'VE BEEN WORKING ON THAT SONG? DO YOU?" I pushed him again "I DIDN'T SPENT MONTHS ON THAT SONG FOR YOU TO BE A ING AND DELETE IT!"

Suddenly, Jimin was grabbing me and dragging me out. Yoongi just stood there and stared blankly. Can you believe this guy? I fought and set myself free from Jimin.

"I'm such a fool for actually thinking you were a nice person Yoongi. I was wrong." I looked at him right in the eyes. I was pissed off, I was angry, I was mad, I was disappointed. I never thought in a million years, that meeting my idol would have gone like this. I turned my back on him and walked out, slamming the door behind me.

I started walking from right to left nonstop, taking deep breaths and biting my fist, trying to keep myself from screaming. I have to get out of here. I need to get away from Yoongi. I wiped my face with my sweater and head towards the studio again to grab my stuff.

"Yah!" Hyorin screamed as soon as she laid eyes on me. Great.

"Where the hell have you been? I've been looking for you everywhere!"

"Well, you found me."

"Where you crying? You look ugly when you cry."

I really wasn't in the mood for this "What do you want?"

"Bang Si Hyuk-ssi called us. He wants to introduce us to the Bangtan Boys."

"What? Why?"

"They were in Japan when we got here, remember? God, think a little."

"Ah, you found her!" we both turned our heads. Bang PD, as they call him, walked towards us, smiling as always. "Have you told her?"

"Yes."

"Great. Let's get in the, the boys must be practicing."

Bang walked in first and we followed behind him. The music stopped right away as soon as they felt his presence in the room. They quickly formed a line and bowed.

"Hello boys. How's practice going? I heard some yelling earlier, is everything okay?"

Rap Monster nodded "Yes, nothing that we can't fix with a little talk.

"Great. I'm sorry for interrupting your dance practice but since you were in Japan I’m sure you don't know the news yet. Girls!" we stood next to PD, me on his left and Hyorin on his right. "I'm looking for the next big female solo artist for our company, and last month I held a casting here. These two young ladies, Hana and Hyorin, were the lucky ones who got in. You're probably asking yourselves why I cast the two of them and not just one right. I did it because I want them to compete." the boys all gasped and looked at us with curiosity, whispering between each other. All except for Yoongi. "Both of them are extremely talented and both of them have something the other lacks on and because of that, I think the competition will be more challenging and interesting. The competition will last 6 months, since they just got in, and at the end of every month there will be an evaluation. Through the whole month, both of them have to prepare a dance routine, a cover song as well as their own song. At the end of the six months, whoever succeeds the most gets to debut. The other one… the other one will have to wait for her time. It’s going to be hard but I know you will work hard. I’m asking you, as her seniors, to not do their work for them but to help them. Give them tips, show them new stuff, and teach them. Can I count on you boys?”

“Yes!” they all shouted.

“Good. I’ll leave you guys now. Good practice and good luck.” He smile and waved and left the room. That’s when the awkward silence settled in. But not for long. The boys gathered around us. Jin, Jimin, V and Jungkook were talking with Hyorin and J-Hope and Rap Monster were talking to me. Suga was standing behind them without saying a word. All this time he didn’t looked at me even once.

“So…” Rap Monster coughed “What did you auditioned with?”

“Rap.”

Both Rap Monster and J-Hope wowed and looked surprised. Suga was now looking at me. Rap Monster got closer and his voice got lower “You were the girl that attacked Suga hyung earlier, weren’t you?”

I nodded.

“Do you mind if I ask what happened?”

I chuckled “It looks like Suga oppa is a dream killer. Nothing comes from his month besides screams that'll make you shiver.” I move my way between Rap Monster and J-Hope to face him. “You’re an idol you say? Well, I got news for you. To me you’re nothing but a prey. You may have deleted my work but you won’t get rid of me easily. I’ll stay here and I’ll stay tall. Just wait and see Suga oppa, I promise I won't fall. I’ll be so big, the world will forget your name so get yourself ready and say goodbye to your world of fame. You can call me dream killer all you want then, I'll take that tittle from you and kick you out of this rap game. I’ll stay here and I'll stay tall. I'll make my way so up, you'll be the one to fall."

The room was silent. I looked around and everyone was staring with their jaws dropped. I didn’t realized that I had gotten this closer to him but I could feel his hot breath against my lips and our chests were just a few inches away. He glared at me one last time and then walked out.