The First Date

Troublemaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Hi tagged along to her aunt’s next photo shoot for EXO. She was so excited that it kept her up all night. When they arrived at the studio Hyori left her. This time she wasn’t shyly sitting at a corner but instead her eyes wandered around looking for Sehun. Where are you? she thought.

 

When the shoot was about to start, her eyes sparkled when it landed on blonde boy dressed in black tuxedo. He looked so manly and mature.

 

The photoshoot didn’t take long with a combination of skilled models and an excellent photographer. Soon enough, Sehun was on his way towards Hayi.

“Annyeong Hayi-sshi” he greeted.

“Wow! Sehun-sshi? Is that you? Or should I call you Sehun-sajangnim? Or Sehun abeoji?” she teased.

“Yah! Is that the best you could think of?” he disappointedly replied. They both know what he wanted her to call him but Hayi refused to call him that.

“Yes, that’s it. Okay, I’ll just call you Sehun… sshi?” she jokingly said.

“Fine! I’ll tolerate that for now” he gave up. “I have a busy schedule today, why don’t we just go outside and talk?” he loudly offered.

“What? You’re busy today?” she sadly asked. She had been expecting that they will be visiting his school. “Yeah sure” she unwilling answered.

 

When they had stepped out of the studio, Sehun immediately grabbed her hands and pulled her towards the fire exit. They went down the flight of stairs very quickly. It made Hayi very tired and confused but she stayed silent until they reached the parking lot.

“Get in” he urgently said while holding open the door of a white Audi.

Hayi obediently went in.

Sehun immediately got in the driver’s seat and drove away from the place.

“I hope no one saw us” he sighed.

“Where are we going?” she finally asked.

“My school. I promised you that I will take you there” he happily answered.

“But I thought you’re busy” she replied.

“Don’t you still get it? It was part of escaping?” He giggled.

“Oh” she uttered. “Wait, but you’re going to wear that?”

“Yes, why?” he answered.

“That’s too much! They can easily recognize you!” she panicky said.

“Calm down. It’s a Sunday so the school is probably empty” he calmly responded.

“Probably?! Yah Sehun-sshi!” she madly answered.

“Fine fine! If there are people in there I can change in my hoodie and shorts. I have it in the back of the trunk” he replied.

“Why don’t you change now?” she asked.

“Now? As in in front of you? I don’t have a problem with that, how about you?” he flirted.

Hayi blushed at the idea. “Yah! Okay! Don’t change!” she gave up.

Sehun thought it was cute, he giggled.

 

When they arrived at the school, Hayi immediately got out. Her eyes wandered in awe. The place was huge with a basketball court, a tennis court, a swimming pool, and five 4-storey buildings surrounding a wide school garden.

“It’s very pretty!” she exclaimed.

“Wait till you see the rooms” he uttered.

 

They walked towards the nearest building and through its hallway.

“Wow! This is what it exactly looked like in movies” Hayi expressed. She excitedly ran towards the first classroom and peeked inside.

Sehun smiled as he watched her curiously examining the room. It was his room when he first went to this school.

“Let’s go inside” Sehun offered.

“Really?” she said with sparkling eyes.

He opened the door and motioned for her to go inside.

 

Hayi’s eyes widened as soon as she set foot in the room. “This is what a classroom looks like. All the students sit here and the teacher stays in front!” she narrated what she saw in movies.

“Yes, that’s right. And I was seated here” Sehun pointed at the chair by the window.

“Really? So you’re that kind of student? Always silent and dreamily looking outside?” she presumed.

“Yes, I’m also the bully” he joked.

“What?! Yah!” she scolded him.

“I was just joking. But yeah, I was always silent and bored” he admitted.

"When do you use the piano?” She pertained to the piano in the corner covered with cloth.

“Music class, break time and after class” he answered.

“Really? You play that often?” she asked.

“Yes. It was when I discovered I loved music” he replied.

“Play your favorite piece” she requested.

Sehun proudly stood up and walked towards the piano. He settled himself, traced his fingers on top of the keys and closed his eyes.

 

He remembered the time when he joined the piano contest in school. He stayed in school very late to practice because he didn’t have a piano at home and his parents won’t buy him one. When the day of the contest arrived, he excitedly invited his parents to come and watch him because all the other contestants had their parents on the audience but when it was his turn to perform, he couldn’t find any of his paren

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter