The Initial Encounter

Troublemaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Hi woke up to her alarm which was VIXX’s On and on. She listened a little more before turning it off. She slowly got up and childishly rubbed her eyes with the back of her hands.

“Hayi? Are you awake dear?” she heard her mother calling outside the door of her room.

“Yes eomma!” she answered with a cute bed room voice.

“Start preparing! Your teacher will be here soon” she commanded.

“Okay” she replied before getting off her bed.

 

She plugged in her IPhone on the speakers, opened her VIXX playlist and played her favorite song Voodoo. She started taking a bath as she sang along to all the songs.

 

After dressing up for her private class she grabbed her phone and went down to the dining room for breakfast.

“Good morning eomma!” she greeted her mom who was preparing her dad’s coffee, and then kissed her on the cheek. “Good morning appa!” she also kissed her dad who was busily reading the newspaper.

“Good morning dear” her mother happily greeted and then served her breakfast.

 

While eating her bacon and eggs, Lee Hi grabbed the entertainment portion of her father’s newspaper and started reading it. Her eyes widened upon landing on today’s headline. EXO’s Sehun acted rude and disrespectful towards VIXX’s Ravi.

“Whaaat?!” Lee Hi frantically screamed.

“What happened?” her parents worriedly uttered in unison.

“Eomma, Appa! That EXO kid disrespected Ravi oppa! Eottoekhe?!” she shouted in frustration.

“Aigoo! There goes your fangirling blues again” her mother reacted before going back to her chores.

“You wouldn’t understand how I feel” she childishly complained. She opened various search engines and the issue about Sehun and Leo were the top 1 trending. She opened one article and began reading it.

 

During a variety show, EXO’s Sehun apparently acted rude and disrespectful towards VIXX members. While VIXX members were performing a part of their new song, Eternity, Sehun wasn’t paying attention instead he was sloppily sitting and looking at his phone.

There was also a portion of the show when Ravi and Sehun had a showdown. Sehun kept on looking at Ravi from head to toe. He also turned his back towards Ravi when he began rapping. During the dance performance, Sehun patted Ravi’s head, as if telling him that he was a good pet. Though it may seem like a part of Sehun’s plan to show a good performance, VIXX’s fans construed it as something rude and disrespectful.

What stirred the hate more was at the end of the showdown, Ravi extended his hand, offering Sehun a handshake, but the EXO member ignored it and walked back to his seat.

Both sides haven’t spoken yet on the matter but VIXX fans are already demanding an apology from Sehun.

On a related story, #SehunJerk #WeHateSehun and #ApologyToVIXX are the top trending topic on twitter. And other popular search engines had Sehun and VIXX as the most searched.

 

Lee Hi was so furious. How could a guy like that treat Ravi oppa disrespectfully?! I don’t care if you’re more popular Sehun Jerk! People hate you! she cursed to her mind. She ranted on her twitter account her complaints about the matter and demanded that Sehun apologizes to VIXX.

 

Lee Hi is a fan a VIXX. She can spend her whole day browsing articles, looking at pictures, watching videos, talking with other fans and writing good things about them on her blog. But you can’t call her a hardcore fangirl yet because she still hasn’t watched any of their shows or performances live. She also hasn’t been into an event for VIXX neither their concert. Why? It’s because she wasn’t allowed to go out too much. A trip to the mall or a lunch outside is the farthest she had been, but always with her driver, Junpei. She wouldn’t be allowed to go out without taking him.

 

After 8 hours of private class, Lee Hi bid goodbye to her teacher and went back to her room. She immediately opened her Macbook and checked her e-mail. Her heart pounded when she saw an e-mail from VIXXofficial with the subject, Thank you for joining the VIXX ultimate fan contest. She didn’t open it yet. The mouse stayed hovered on the new message. She was so nervous and excited that she froze on her position.

After calming herself down, she took a deep breath and opened it.

 

To: Ultimate Fan

CONGRATULATIONS! You were chosen as the VIXX’s Ultimate Fan over thousands of contestants. Due to your loyalty and continuous support to VIXX members, we decided that you deserved the title “Ultimate Fan”.

As a return for you continuous support, you will be receiving official VIXX merchandise including shirts, posters, lightsticks, photocard and concert towel. Also, you will be getting signed VIXX albums. On top of that, you are cordially invited in VIXX’s filming of their comeback performance in Inkigayo this Sunday with the perks of meeting them in their dressing room.

Reply to this e-mail to confirm your attendance on the said Music Show and we will send to you the instructions.

Thank you for joining, Ms. Ultimate Fan.

From: VIXXofficial

 

Lee Hi was palpitating. She couldn’t control her feelings. After years of hardwork and dedication to support VIXX, she can now meet them personally.

She ran towards the living room where her mother was. “Eomma! Eomma! I won! I’m VIXX’s Ultimate Fan!” she exclaimed.

Her mother was flustered but she still said “Congratulations Dear!”

“Eomma! It’s what I have been telling you for the past few week. Remember? The contest I joined? I won that contest!” she explained.

“Oh really? That contest? Omo! Congratulations!” she happily said now that she understood what Hayi was saying.

“They e-mailed me and told me that I won a lot of stuff. And, eomma, they said I can watch oppas' comeback this Sunday in Inkigayo, live! How good is that?” she breathlessly uttered.

Her mother’s expression soured. “What? Watch their live comeback? Where?”

Hayi noticed the change in her tone. “SBS building” she softly replied.

“Hayi-ah, that means you will go there alone since you’re the only one who won? There are a lot of people there. And you’ll be meeting boys. Do you think we, especially your father, allow you to attend that event?” she scolded.

“But, eomma, this is a once in a lifetime chance. And I worked hard for this” she reasoned out. “I always study well and get high grades. I’m always good and obedient. Can’t I have this one as my prize?” she hopeful

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter