The Final Chapter

Troublemaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One morning, Sehun’s phone rang from Ravi’s call, “Yah, Sehun-ah! Where are you?”, he asked.

“Dorm” Sehun boringly answered.

“I knew you’d say that” he replied. “Kris hyung called me and asked to check up on you, which explains why I’m calling” he coolly said.

“Yah! I know. We’re not friends for you to have the will or responsibility to check up on me” he retorted.

“Yes, do you think I would forget that we’re not friends?” he replied with a manly tone. “Since you’re so bored there, why don’t you come and visit me in my photo shoot for The Celebrity Magazine? We’ll hang out after.”

“Yah! Are you calling me to gloat on your cover shoot with The Celebrity?” he said sounding annoyed.

“Yup, I am. Is it working?” he teasingly asked.

Sehun smiled. “A little.”

“Okay cool! I’ll meet you at Namsan Park” he informed him.

“Cool! See you there!” he said before hanging up.

The truth is they already grew fond of each other, like they were friends, but they both didn’t want to admit it.

 

Sehun arrived early at the set. He was too bored so he decided to spend more time there. He asked the staff whether he could stay in Ravi’s waiting room and they gladly permitted him.  He waited for an hour before Ravi arrived.

 

“OMO! Sehun-ah! You’re already here?” he surprisingly asked.

“Yah! Is that really a question?! Aniyo! Don’t mind me. I’m not here yet!” he annoyingly answered.

“What I meant was why are you early? You’re usually late” he said.

“Yah! Of all things, you chose to remember that about me; being late?!” he fought.

“Okay okay. I’m sorry! I should be nice to you since you are spending your time to watch me shoot for a magazine cover” he proudly said.

Sehun laughed. He found his gloating humorous because they were like that to each other. “I’m happy to be here to watch you struggle” he teased.

“Yah! Really? You’re already jinxing my shoot! Aigoo!” he jokingly complained.

 

The photo shoot began after another hour of preparation. It took 5 hours for them to finish the shoot.

The whole time, Sehun was silently sitting beside the director looking at Ravi’s photos through the monitor. He laughed at some of it which made Ravi threw piercing glares at him.

 

“Thank you! You’ve worked hard!” Ravi kept on saying as he bows to the staff, which made the preparations for the photo shoot. Sehun also bowed with him.

“Yah! You’re already good at this!” Sehun praised Ravi as he handed him his pictures.

“Your tips were really helpful. Thanks” he replied. “! I forgot my phone at the last location outside!” he panicky said.

“What? You’re new phone? How could you lose it so easily?” he scolded him.

“Yes. Wait, I’ll go get it” he said.

But before he could walk away the director called him, “Ravi-ah, can we talk?”

“Yes” he answered unwillingly and looked hopelessly at Sehun.

“Don’t worry. Go talk to him! I’ll get your phone” he volunteered.

Ravi smiled widely. “Really? Thanks Sehun! Anyway, Happy Birthday!”

“Thanks.” Sehun smiled back before making his way towards the last location.

 

When he arrived, the lights were still on. “Good easier to look for his phone” he said. “Where are you? Ravi’s Phone, where are you?” he chanted while looking around.

The lights were suddenly switched off.

"Wait, wait! I’m still here!” he called the attention of the person who turned the lights off. “Aish!” He was about to walk back inside when the lights not far from him . He could make out a silhouette of a small boy which was familiar to him. “Chen chen hyung?” he uttered before walking towards him. He knew he was right when Chen smiled at him. “Hyung, what are you doing here?”

“Sehun-ah, saengil chukahae!” He flashed his unique child-like smile.

“Hyung! Thanks! But why are you here?” Sehun asked, confused.

 

Chen’s Flashback

One morning, Chen was checking his e-mails when a new message suddenly popped out. “What is this?” He curiously opened it and read the message:

Hi everyone,

Please cut your vacation short and go back to Seoul for the birthday surprise for Sehun.

Hope to see you soon.

 

That night, he immediately prepared to leave his hometown.

End of flashback

 

 Chen smiled once more. “Sehun-ah, it doesn’t end here. You should go further. I’ll see you at the end.”

“What? Are there more?” he asked in extreme puzzlement.

“You’ll see! Bye!” he said before walking away.

 

Sehun followed his instruction and walked even further. He saw another boy standing in the lit up area. “Suho hyung!” he said and then smiled in relief.

Suho went in for a hug before saying, “Maknae-ah! Happy Birthday! Waaa! I can’t accept that you’re growing up too fast!” he jokingly cooed.

“Hyung! That’s disgusting!” he complained. “But thanks! It really means a lot that you and Chen are here.”

 

Suho’s Flashback

Suho received a text message from Chen saying, “Hyung, have you seen the e-mail? You’re going, right?”

He replied, “Yes! Of course, I’ll go! Will I miss our maknae’s surprise birthday celebration?”

“I know you won’t. But lately you’ve been having a lot of fights with Sehun so I thought you wouldn’t want to see him” Chen said.

“Yah! We may fight a lot but after a few minutes, I tend to forget everything. I don’t hold grudges Chen” he responded.

“I know that Hyung. That’s why you’re our leader! Thanks Hyung! See you there!”

End of Flashback

 

“Sehun-ah, go even further!” Suho instructed.

“There are others? Who? Luhan hyung? Kris hyung? How? They’re both in a faraway place!” he uttered in confusion.

“Walk even more so you’ll see who they are” he replied happily.

 

Sehun obeyed him. He took more steps towards the next bright place, where Luhan was.

“Saengil Chukahae Maknae-yah!” he enthusiastically greeted.

“Hyung? But you should be in China...” he said in shock.

“Not anymore. I cut my vacation short for this” he gladly replied. “Oh! Wait I brought a surprise” he declared while pointing at the door towards the lounge of a building.

 

After a few seconds, Tao, his best friend, walked out from the door. “Yo! Sehun! Happy Birthday!” he greeted before giving him a brotherly hug.

“Thanks Tao! Thanks Luhan hyung! I’m so relieved that you’re both here! Thank you so much!” he avidly said.

Luhan and Tao pleasingly smiled at him.

 

Luhan’s Flashback

Luhan was lost in Shanghai. He didn’t know where to go. He was asking for directions but it was kinda difficult since a lot of people are surrounding him. He suddenly bumped into a familiar person.

“Luhan hyung?” Tao said.

“Zitao!” Luhan acknowledged. He got close to Tao because Sehun introduced them to each other and since then they often contacted each other.

“Hyung, so you’re the one causing all this chaos! I mean look at this crowd!” he exclaimed.

“I know. I’m kind of in trouble. I can’t find my way back” he shyly admitted.

“Typical Luhan hyung!” he said then laughed. “Okay let’s find your way. Where are you headed anyway?”

“Uhm.. back to Beijing” he briefly replied.

“You’re in luck. I’m on my way there too. I just stopped by here to buy something for my Mom” he informed.

“Really? Let’s go together!” he happily said.

 

While on the train, Luhan’s phone suddenly rang. It was Suho calling.

“Hello, leader-sshi?” he greeted.

“Yah! Where are you? I called your home number but your mom said that you weren’t there” he retold.

“Aish! Of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter