The Final Stage

Troublemaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A lot more schedules followed and Lee Hi always insisted on tagging along. No one knew they were dating except for Hayi’s aunt and EXO’s oldest member, Kris.

 

“So, it would be our goodbye stage this weekend, you’ll be there right?” Sehun happily asked while they were having lunch.

“Oppa, remember that this weekend we agreed that I stay home because Mom and Dad would become suspicious?” she calmly replied.

“But can’t this be an exception?” he hopefully asked.

“I don’t know” she honestly answered.

“Fine. You watched VIXX’s comeback stage and you won’t watch our goodbye stage. That seems fair for your boyfriend” he complained.

“Oppa, don’t be like that” she cutely responded and rested her head on his shoulders.

“Okay okay. I wouldn’t ask you to go” he frustratingly said.

 

When weekend came, Sehun boringly sat on the make-up chair while the staff fixes his hair.

“Yah Sehun-ah, what’s with the long face?” Luhan asked.

“Nothing. I’m just not in the mood” he seriously replied.

The other members looked at him weirdly.

“He’s usually excited for goodbye stages because he can finally rest. Why is he so unenthusiastic now?” Chen commented.

“Let’s let him be. Maybe he is just tired” Kris defended him.

 

Before their performance started, a gift was delivered in their room.

“Waaa! That’s a lot of gifts!” Suho exclaimed.

“What fanclub is it from?” Chen asked.

“Maybe it was wrongly delivered. I think it’s not for us” Sehun bitterly commented as he remembered the time when Hayi brought VIXX’s gifts in their waiting room.

“Yah! What’s with your mood! This is definitely for us! Look there’s Luha, Chen, Suho, Kris and…” Luhan responded.

“Okay. We get it hyung! Let’s just go!” Sehun angrily said.

“Yah! Sehun-ah calm down! We’re all your hyungs!” Kris scolded him.

 

When rehearsal began, Sehun was called many times for his mistakes. He was really feeling gloomy and unfocused.

“Sehun-ah, forget about what’s bothering you and please focus” Kris reminded him.

He tried his best to feel okay before the real performance started.

 

Before the song began, the light shone over the audience. Sehun can see a lot of their fans cheering them on. His eyes landed at a girl in EXO shirt tucked in a jean shorts with her hair in a pretty messy bun and she was wearing black specs. He smiled upon realizing that the cutely-dressed girl is his lovely girlfriend.

“Oppa, fighting!” she cheered on him without anyone noticing. She was smiling brightly towards him.

Sehun felt his heart racing. He was able to pull off a great performance. He was happy that Hayi went to watch him even when she said she wouldn’t. Her simple surprises were the best for him.

 

After the performance, Sehun quickly went to their waiting room and grabbed his phone. He started typing a message for Hayi.

Hayi-ah, where are you? I will just change my clothes and then I’ll meet you.

A few seconds passed before Hayi replied.

I’m at the café near the building oppa. There’s a lot of fans around, I think we should not meet.

Hayi sadly put her phone down when a few minutes had passed and Sehun didn’t reply anymore. She slowly sipped her frappe until everything was gone. She started fixing her things to prepare to leave when someone gently slid his hands to hold hers.

She looked up and her eyes twinkled when she saw Sehun looking at her with his hood pulled down to cover his face. “Oppa?” she silently muttered.

He pulled her up and led her outside.

Hayi held his hands

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter