Part 2

Destiny Is Playing A Joke

It's been a week since the incident where Seunghyun just propose you. You wake up today, feeling more dizzy. Your head has been hurting all night and you just have no idea why. You get up from your bed and get ready for school.  You drink some medic before leaving your house. 

Today is Friday, and you always love school on Friday. Not only you get to go home early, Friday schedule all are your favourite subject well except English. You always in English. 

You arrive school just when the bell ring. You love it when you came right on time. That's mean less drama to deal with. You sit on your place and put on your head phone, waiting for your home room teacher to come in. Finally, the teacher enter your class and the whole class quiet. 

You look up, wondering why they so quiet today and catching your eyes, is an beautiful arrogant tall boy standing proudly with his hand in the pocket. His eyes meet you and he wear that devilish smirk that you alway hate. Yes, it's him. Choi Seunghyun! You don't know why he's here, and you don't wish you know it either.

"So class, as you all know, today we have a new kid. He just come back from U.K. You can introduce yourself." All the girls in the class start whispering to each other, being all giddy about a new handsome boy. You snap back to reality when a crumpled of paper hit your head. You turn around to be mad when you see who did it. You just sigh and took the paper.

-That boy is staring at you like he could eat you. Save yourself!-

You try to hide your laugh when you read the message on the paper. You look back at your best friend, Kim Hyuna, which had this kind of serious look on her face. She seems so serious that you can't help but let out a little giggle, earning another hit of paper on your head.

You took the paper and rub your head. You turn around and give her a glare making her pout at her seat. She can be a little bit annoying and over protective, but to be honest, you don't care. She the only one that understand you. You open the paper and when you bout to read it, a long and pale hand took the paper. You gasped in shock when the paper is gone.

"Interesting," his cold face doesn't show any emotions. He tore the paper into half and throw it on the floor. He continue his step and sit right behind you. The teacher just ignore what happen as she continue her class. The half day of school is a real torture for you. You can feel your behind is burning with his stare.

The ringing bell feel like your savior. It mean recess and you can finally escape him. You waited for him to go out first but no, he didn't even move an inch. You don't think he ever moved since this morning. A few girls come at his place but you don't feel his gaze ever left your back. 

"Ummm~ oppa~" The voice that come out from the girls are so much annoying that you swear you could vomit out. 

"Get away from me," his cold word feel like a knife that cut people. You take a peek from the corner of your eyes, and you can see all of the girls almost cry. You don't like those girls but you hate it when someone hurt girls. You turn around to scold him but he get up immediately, pushing the girls away. He don't push that strong, but yet all the girls fall down and they cry. You don't know whether it is his fault or it just the girls are making drama.

"Don't worry. I belong to you." He stare down at you and walked away from you, taking away your breathe.

"What you mean?!" You almost shout at him. He turn around and smirk at you before leave. The girl rub their shoulder and you wonder if it really hurt. You sigh and leave the classroom. You went to the rooftop to meet your best friend, Kim Hyuna. 

"Leave her!" Your hand stop moving when you heard a stern voice. Instantly you know that the voice belong to Hyuna.

"Why you here? It's shock me to see Kim's heir is here. Mixing with all those stinky human." Another cold icy voice cut Hyuna down. You wonder what they talk about and why you can feel the atmosphere so tensed.

"It doesn't matter why I'm here and I won't disturb you, but leave ____ alone!" It was the first you heard Hyuna voice like that. 

"You know it better Kim! She's mine!"

You burst outside to the roof top unable to accept the tensed atmosphere anymore. But something caught your eyes. You sure your eyes doesn't lie, you can see fangs from Hyuna and Seunghyun eyes are dark. Your eyes meet his, and for moment, you feel like you are trapped in dark, until Hyuna pull your hand forcefully.

"_____!" Hyuna try to sound cheerful but you can hear a really hate in her voice. "How long you are here?" She hug your arm like always but this time, the hug feel more protective. You look back at Seunghyun but nothing different. His look still the same, and you wonder if they ever know each other in pass.

"Long enough to know that you guys are fighting. What's wrong?" 

"Ahh! Nothing!" Hyuna try her best to stop the further conversation about any topic that you going to ask, but different from Seunghyun, it like he wish you ask more bout it.

"Seem like Hyuna jealous that she gonna lose you to me."

"Shut up!" You can feel Hyuna is shaking beside you, trying to control her anger, which shocked you. She never mad. Her cheerful personality make everyone like being around her.

"____! I'm hungry!" Hyuna pull you with all her strength, and it hurt your arm. Not sure if she getting stronger or she just never use her strength before. Before you leave, you can see Seunghyun eyes once again turn dark pitch black.

 

 

 

~THE END! I KINDA RUSHING FINISHING THIS CHAPTER SINCE IM GOING AWAY FOR SOME TIMES. SO SORRY FOR THE GRAMMAR AND MISSPELLING. COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE IF YOU LOVE IT! THANKS ^^~