Part 6

Destiny Is Playing A Joke

Seunghyun P.O.V!

Just a moment ago, she was holding my hand tightly. Her fingers wrap around mine perfectly, but in a matter of time, I don't feel her warm anymore. I start to panic out, and my panic become more when I see she running toward one of the most hideos creature ther. I know that the monster is changing it shape, but I can't figure out what shape it turn itself into until she willing to let go of my hands.

My mind try to process all that happen when a hard, strong attack push me from behind. The attack too strong, that it make me fly over to the behind. I can't see her figure anymore. My body ache and I can hear bones break. That's when I hear her voice, screaming for me. I try to get up, to protect her. But still, my body hurt.

The moment I open my eyes, there she is. Lying in front of a hydra! That's when I know I need to save her. With the strength left, I run as fast as possible, and push her away as gentle as I can. But apparently I push her to strong, because I can see her getting hurt from me. It break down every part in me, seeing her there, bleeding because of me. 

I don't have enough time to react, before I even know it, the Hydra already have my whole body in their stinky stomach. Flowing down their long and hard neck, should have kill any human being, but me? Hell no. I know that I won't die this way, and I don't wish to die this way either. My soulmate is out there, and I can even smell her blood, that's only mean one thing, this hydra is getting near to your body. 

Something people might not know, Hydra is blind and that's why it has a good smelling sense. It smell it prey. Fall down in a dark and slump place, where you can assume as the hydra stomach. Gifted with a great eyes in night, I have no problem seeing the hydra stomach. I look around, trying to find something that is important. The closer the Hydra to her, the stronger the blood smell. Finally! I find something, green in colour, shining so dim that it almost see like it black. 

That's what I'm looking for! The Hydra heart! I set my foot on something flat before I spring up. Climbing by the help of the Hydra's ribs, I made my move to it heart. But before I can reach it, something red, like a smoke circle it heart. 

The smoke covered it whole heart, and the Hydra's heart start beating faster, and the smoke getting bright and bright as second past. Processing what happen, I immediately know what coming after that! Quickly I let go of the Hydra's rib and shield myself with my arms. Just as I expect, the Hydra's heart explode! The whole body of the Hydra tore into pieces, and I'm flying over to the wall, fall on the floor covering in the dark blood.

I can hear the scream of the Hydra before it completely blown. A smooth, pale hand is in front of me, offering a help. I look up to see Hyuna. Can't say I'm surprise either. I already know that only her can give out the poisonous smoke that can explode anything she want. I give her a disgust look before getting up by myself.

Wiping off the dark blood from my face, I'm slowly recover mu strength. Scanning the whole room, I can see Jiyong eating the blood of the monster, Seungri is ripping of the skin one of the monster while Taeyang is making sure everything safe. I search for something that is important, but she is no where in my sight.

"Daesung send her to hospital. She lost too many bloods." Hyuna speak out, like she can read my mind. 

"Why you here?" I question her back with disgust. 

"So that's how you thank me for saving your life?"

"I could have kill those Hydra without you!" I answer her back with an arrogant attitude.

"C'mon! Hyuna help us dude. We couldn't have find you without her!" Jiyong pats my back, saving Hyuna from my anger.

"Now, let's go visit her in hospital. We could think I story to lie to her on the way," Taeyang try to save the situation when the atmosphere turn awkward. They know Choi's family is a big enemy with Kim's family. Before any one of us is kill, it better if they save the situation, which success. Because I'm so eager to see you, I'm willing to stop fighting with Hyuna and just follow Taeyang to hospital where you are admitted. We thought for an hour a perfect story to tell you.

 

 

~The End! Okay, I'm not proud of this chapter either. But just not to confuse anyone, this chapter i try to do the fighting scene, but since I'm a worst writer, yup, it turn out bad. Please forgive me!      (_ _) <<< bow ~