Part 4

Destiny Is Playing A Joke

'How the hell he is here? Is the prophesy is going to occur now?' Hyuna mind has been battling from the first moment she saw Seunghyun. She just can't believe that she met him among all s. And what she couldn't accept that you, her best friend, is being their target.

She hear your voice, and she can immediately sense that you are trying to calm yourself down. She know you are afraid and it take all herself control not to pull you to her house and keep you hide there. She know that if you in her house, Seunghyun can't touch you because of the agreement that is made so that they can live in human world. 

Hyuna know she can't stop the prophesy from happening, but she will do all in her power to stop them from taking you. Not just because you are her best friend, but because she know what consequences you need to face if you follow him.

Kidnapping you of course not one of the option that she can use. It look to forceful. Hyuna is thinking so hard the easier and softer way to bring you to her house. The idea of shopping pop into her head suddenly. She know you hate shopping, but she gives a try and invite you to go shopping with her. Surprisingly, you agree just like that without question her idea. 

Hyuna doesn't realize that Seunghyun is watching her and you. Hyuna forget something so important about Seunghyun. He has an ability to read mind. She can sense Seunghyun presence near her, but because of her carelessness, Seunghyun can easily snatch you away from Hyuna.

-- Weekend --

You awake when you hear a knock on your door. You open your eyes and you see your mom, with Seunghyun beside her. Not only him, but there is another guy behind your mom. 

"Get ready, you going out with Seunghyun." Your mom eyes look through you, but there is no soul in it.

"But-"

"No but! Get ready as fast as you can!" With that your mom leave with Seunghyun and the other guy. You wonder what happen as you already get a permission from her to go out with Hyuna. However, you get up and get ready as fast as you can. It is wrong to feel excited, but somehow your body feel more energizing. You feel so work up to meet him and it feel like you have no control for your own body.

When you reach downstairs, Seunghyun is waiting for you, alone. "Where's my mom?" 

"She has things to do, so if you can, please hurry up." Seunghyun cold hand hold your arm tightly and it hurt. You whine from his gripe but he didn't bother to be soft on you. He shoved you into his car and quickly go to driver seat.

He doesn't bother to put on the seat belt as he start to drive the car as fast as the car can go. You rub your hand when it feel hurt and you see that his grip leave a bruise on your hand. He realize the blue-black bruise on your hand but act like he don't care.

Well, he shouldn't care. Not until the old lady comfirm her real status. Seunghyun planning to bring you to see one of the oldest fortune teller that predict his mate and he need to comfirm it. Wanna know why? If she is really his mate, she will have the power to control him. She will be really powerful and being able to control him means, the girl has the power to rule the world of vampire.

No one know about this thing except him and the fortune teller. The prophesy about him going to meet his mate already spread to the whole world of vampire. Living more than 1300 years, he finally will have his own mate. The ruler of the vampire world is going to find his mate and the fact that his mate is human make the prophesy more famous.

The drive is quiet as the radio fill the tense air. You look around and it look like you guys already enter wood. And the light is getting dark. For some reason, the road seem more scary. Something fly through the car and you scream. Naturally, you hold Seunghyun hand and hid your face at his shoulder. The tpuch send a shiver down to Seunghyun's spine. The feel to protect ypu become stronger and stronger.

"It's nothing." His long cold finger caress your hand and he don't realize that you start to tear up. 

"Wh-what i-is t-that?!" You almost get heart attack and you swear you saw a girl, flying. You don't notice that the tear in your eyes start to stream down your face. Seunghyun feel the wetness on his shoulder just to find that she is crying. His whole world feel like crushing down when he saw the tears. 

He stop right in front of an old mansion house and hand you a handkerchief. You took it, realizing that you have been clinging to him all the time. He get out of the car and take you by hand. He lead you into the old mansion. Walking hand by hand with him strangely, you feel so calm and safe. The whole place inside the mansion scare you and you don't notice how near your body with him. He is cold, but you can feel a warmth develop inside you.

"You are here." A raspy cracked voice ring behind you send you a shiver, not in a good way and give you a goosebumps. You jumps and immediately hug Seunghyun as tight as you can, didn't care if it hurt him. You burried your face on his hard chest. You just want to run away that time. One thing make you realize, Seunghyun is frown completely and he didn't move. You gather your courage and look up. 

His cold, icy, black eyes looked straight forward with a killing instinct. You look on the direction where he look at, shocking you, you find Hyuna beside an old lady that you use to meet on the street before. Seunghyun's arms wrap protectively around your waist, pulling you nearer to him. 

"Nice to meet you, Choi Seunghyun." Hyuna's eyes no longer show any kindness.

 

 

 

~Kyaaa! I finally finish this part xD forgive my grammar and spelling guys, English not my main language ^^ Comment what you guys thinking! I'm waiting for a feedback guys ^^ Subscribers are welcome :) anyway, enjoy ^^