Part 7

Destiny Is Playing A Joke

You toss your body to the right and left, yet you couldn't bring yourself back to sleep. It's been a week since you have left the hospital and you believe all the story that they tell you. Everything is back to normal, but not you. Seunghyun has been missing and everytime you ask Hyuna, she wil just shrug off and start a new topic. Since the day Seunghyun start missing, you had this bad dream about the monster and stuff. You couldn't even feel safe anymore. 

"Yo!" Hyuna pat your shoulder making you jump on you seat.

"Yah! Don't shock me like that!" You send her a glare but of course she doesn't care. Her face move closer to yours, examine your face deeply.

"Hmmm, you not okay!" She jump into the conclusion that she made by herself, and truth is you not okay. But somehow you can't tell her. Even though she the closest person to you.

"What are you even talking about? I'm fine," Hyuna reach out her hand to touch you but intensively you flinch from her touch. You by yourself, shock by your action. It's like your body is reacting by itself. 

"I know." She let out a sigh. "I'm sorry ______, I guess it's not my job to protect you anymore." You furrow your eyebrows at her words.

"What you talking about? You going somewhere?" You feel the emptiness deep inside you, but even when she beside you, something just incomplete. 

"Come to the rooftop after school. Let's have a talk there." With that, she left you alone, confused. The rest of class, Hyuna is not coming. You wonder if you hurt her or something. The time seem to pass slowly as you keep waiting for the last bell to ring.

As soon as the last bell ring, you run out from the class, doesn't even bother taking your stuff. You quickly climb the stairs to the rooftop. When you open the door, the surrounding just has a different aura. The kind of aura you want to run away but captive you to go closer. 

There he is, leaning on his back on the wall with his eyes piercing through your body, with his hand in his pocket. Hyuna is standing a few meter away from his, taking care of the distance. As soon as Seunghyun's eyes reach your face, his gaze soften and you can sense that he feel more relax. You can see a smile form on his plump lips.

"________…" Hyuna voice bring you to where you stand. You realize you have been staring at Seunghyun for quite a while and you can hear him chuckle. "Seunghyun will take care of you from now on. You need to stay with him." Hyuna voice is cold but her gaze look hurt and sad, like she could burst into tears but she had no more tear left.

"What you mean? You leaving me?" 

"I'm not, I'm just never mean to take care of you." Hyuna look away, feeling every piece of herself just break into pieces. After you have save her life when she child, she swear she will protect you at any cost, but look now, she handling you to the most evil vampire that run the vampire world easily. 

"I... I don't get it…" Your mind just couldn't process of other word to say to her in this situation. 

"Daesung, please." One of the guy that has been standing straight, like statute, make a way to you. He has quite a well-built body, but he has a soft face. When he close enough to you, he reach out his hand to touch your cheek. The touch is cold but full of awareness.  Like a storm, everything is flashing back. You see everything, hear everything, listen to everything. 

After a long minutes, he finally bring you back to the present. You blink a few times, still unsure on how to react. You see everything, the past, how the Choi's family has been fighting for ages to rule the vampire world. You see how Kim's family betrayed them, you see all the scar that they wanf to keep away from you for your own safety. 

You suddenly feel so drain, feeling like you gonna collapse. You feel so dizzy, maybe it the after effect of the power that Daesung has use on you. Seunghyun's body is suddenly beside you, his hands wrap around your waist, hugging your figure perfectly. When you near him, all of this thing that you have been feeling finally make sense. The emptiness, the scare, the insecurity that you feel, disappear into the air.

"It's okay," his husky voice echo through your ear, comforting you on a way you can't described. The way he say it make you believe him instantly that everything is actually okay. 

"Rest," Is the last thing your mind catch before you fall completely asleep in his arms. The coldness that has become a warmness for you, comfort you so much that you can let your guard go down.

 

 

 

---------------------------------------

CURRENTLY WRITTING AT:  3.10 AM XD FORGIVE THE MISTAKE >< AND SORRY FOR THE LACK OF UPDATE GUYS! I'LL BE MORE PRODUCTIVE AND SPEND MORE TIME WRITING OTHER THAN PLAYING GAMES XD COMMENTS, SUBSCRIBE, UPVOTE IS GLADLY WELCOME. UNTIL NXT TIME DEAR. ╯ε ╰