Part 3

Destiny Is Playing A Joke

You walk toward Hyuna, who is sitting alone on the bench. There is some dark aura that you can feel coming out from her. The grip on the can of coke that you buy become tighter. You calmly walking to her even though you feel like you are going to see a lion. You tossed her the can of coke and sit beside her.

"So, did he break your heart or something?" You try to light up the conversation when she doesn't give any responses. You can see she trying her best not to get angry, and you just don't understand why she don't just lash out everything at you. You won't be mad. "Don't keep your anger. It will only just kill you."

"It is impossible to die two times." Hyuna say under her breathe but still you manage to catch every word that comes out from her pale lips. Those words send shiver down to your spine. 

"Sorry? What you say?" You clear your throat, trying to sound as calm as possible. 

"Nothing!" She finally let go a relief sigh and you can see she trying to compose herself back. You open your water and drink it.

Hyuna still didn't touch the coke that you get for her. Truth is, you never saw she drink nor eat anything at school. But when you went to her house, she drink quite a lot of red water. She say it just syrup, but the colour too dark. But you just let it go, assuming she like some kind of dark taste.

"You know what?!" Her sudden bright voice snap you back to reality. You raised an eyebrow at her. "Let's go shopping tomorrow and have a sleep over at my house!" She clap her hand brightly just like nothing happen. Her idea sound good but you quite uncomfortable going to her house. 

Not because her parents, they are nice, too nice sometimes. But it just there is something there, the aura that the house release, scared you. But then, you don't want to stuck at your house, alone. So, you just nod at her idea. Some girl night, is maybe what you and her need. The bell ring, marking the end of our recess.

"Let's go!" She took my hand and walked hand by hand with me, humming to herself. A small chat filled the time when you and her walked to the classroom. Without anyone know, someone has been eyeing both of you from distance. A small smirk play on his plump lips, he will make sure whatever Hyuna plans to do, will failed.

What could Hyuna plan? And how could he stop her? Which will be the best for you?

 

 

 

Okay! I know this part quite short. No! Really short compared to other! I'm trying to make it simply so that my subscribe won't be confused. Thx 4 subscribe. Comments what you think dear ^^ it will make me happy. ^^